Just ordered pic related from buds cant wait till it ships what have you guys recently purchased?

Just ordered pic related from buds cant wait till it ships what have you guys recently purchased?

Attached: 669479_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 71K)

im looking for an elk/deer hunting rifle for Northern Arizona (either thick pines or flat high desert plains) what rifle and scope should i get in 308

>notices gun
see you space cowboy

its got the rail REE

Good job giving money to jew weapons jewishness

How much?

>be jew pistol
>fire shekelshot

>buying kike guns
shiggy diggy

Attached: 1532015402816.jpg (1130x956, 197K)

I got it for about $600 but the poly version is like $470. Had to get the all steel cause I've never had one before

Say what you want about the Jews, but they make fine weapons thanks to everyone on earth wanting their death

And the frame mounted safety.

Man I really will never understand why people willingly buy the new shitty Jerichos. Especially when the clones pull off the rail better.

Attached: wm_5198653[1].jpg (448x299, 14K)

IMI may be a bunch of filthy yids, but their weapons design is really quite top-notch.

>keep trying to save a few hundred dollars here and there to go shopping again
>shit keeps coming up where I have to dip into my savings for something more serious

gettin real tired of this. I could say fuck it and drop another 500 from my 6 grand I have as my emergency savings, but I need to hold my urges and start saving again. It used to be 10.

pray for me Jow Forums

Attached: 1424131908266.gif (400x211, 779K)

Except it a rip-off of a european weapon, much like the galil.

Sure, but it's also an improvement.
>better construction
>better controls
>better finish
>more accurate
The only real problem with it is that you have to make sure the rails are well-lubricated, since they're so long.
The Galil is also the best version of the AK platform out there IMO

>Sure, but it's also an improvement.
Must be why the Jericho is a staple in shooting competitions and why we never see competitors shoot CZs.

Good but ridiculously overpriced.
Then again, we are talking about Yids here.

CZ is more accessible, nicer to look at, and has a better aftermarket. Besides, an accurized gun with a trigger job and whatever the hell else they put into those garish neon paperslayers is always going to be more accurate than a factory gun.

also this

Everything they make is a shitty counterfeit.

I ironically hate kikes, but honestly does an extra $500 really do anything?
The ZOG already funnels tens of billions to Israel in foreign aid every year and we get nothing in return, at least if you buy a gun you get something tangible while funding your demise.
Not that I'd buy any of their guns anyway, nu jerichos are ugly and ACE's are heavy and expensive. I'd build a Galil if this was like 2003 and parts were dirt cheap but I don't feel like a $700 receiver.

*unironically
damn spell check

Jericho itself is a cz75 clone...

>I ironically hate kikes, but honestly does an extra $500 really do anything?
If people boycotted israeli or even jewish owned companies it would quickly add up. If you really want a kike gun, just buy used and deny them the profit. Especially the Jericho, where the older and no longer produced models are much nicer as you mentioned.

Finally got my PTR C93 in two weeks ago and I just put a Glock 19 on layaway today

Attached: E47B0E6B-E351-44C1-AA92-A614177F1119.jpg (3974x2132, 1.94M)

first carry gun, haven't gotten my permit tho
got it on sale at $300

Attached: pistol.jpg (503x670, 45K)

Here's the thing though, no one is going to. Voting with your wallet only works if people aren't mouth breathers that solely exist to wast oxygen and have actually moral convictions they are willing to back up.

It only works in the firearms industry because everyone is bitter, angry, hold never ending grudges and news spreads fast, so if a company does bullshit they'll get people talking shit 20 years from now.

>It only works in the firearms industry because everyone is bitter, angry, hold never ending grudges and news spreads fast, so if a company does bullshit they'll get people talking shit 20 years from now.
That's true for videogames and anime too desu

>and have actually moral convictions they are willing to back up.
>mean while retards lap up Hodd Toward's online only Fallout or whatever

>>mean while retards lap up Hodd Toward's online only Fallout or whatever
Didn't it flop?

is it out yet?
I don't care about /v/ shit.

Far as I'm concerned if it's a Steel Jericho it's close enough to be a Bebop gun.
If you get picky about the safety or rail you need to call out the fact that the grips are fictional. Then literally no one can have a Space Cowboy gun unless they 3d print grips, which probably wouldn't even be good.

Attached: Spike with Jericho.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Strike industries plus 5 bases fr all my pmags

>Far as I'm concerned if it's a Steel Jericho it's close enough to be a Bebop gun.
C O P E
O
P
E

Coping with what? I'm not OP. Just annoyed that everyone nitpicks this whenever someone's enthusiastic about owning a gun like Spike's.

Attached: Spike Jericho 1.jpg (1200x675, 75K)

my wallet is going to suffer

Attached: bren.png (636x495, 24K)

>Far as I'm concerned if it's a Steel Jericho it's close enough to be a Bebop gun.

you wish

Attached: Jericho 941 R.jpg (2616x1472, 1.35M)

t. drives a Fiero with a Testarossa body kit

I really want the 4.4 barrel length version but I can't find it anywhere ;_; where did you get yours user?

Gunbroker

but it's not like his gun if it has a rail, dipshit.

I bought a Sub2000 recently, because I wanted a PCC for fun but didn't need one bad enough to invest more money into it. For all I know I'll end up not really liking the PCC meme and sell the thing to buy another milsurp boltgun instead.

But it's not.

I know your feels Jow Forumsomrade I can't be trusted with money cause I will spend it no matter what. Only have $200 to my name and it will be spent by the end of the week I guerrentie it

Holy crap user.

based

Nice gun, I'm thinking about getting a glock myself but $500 seems a bit too steep for a gun that is basically a work horse