Is there anything in special I need to know if I want to make my DIY gun? I already know smithy and boilermaking

Is there anything in special I need to know if I want to make my DIY gun? I already know smithy and boilermaking

Attached: 20181105_192101.jpg (1080x1347, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sten
survivorlibrary.com/8-category/53-library-firearms-manuals
scribd.com/doc/111343818/Do-It-Yourself-Submachine-Gun-Gerard-Metral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you making from scratch or just resembling a parts kit? If the former you need to know a lot.

check the LAW

>
i dont remember the site but someone sells blueprints and tube kits and parts kits for stens. th eblueprints are printed on sticky paper that you just stick on your tube and it shows you where to cut and drill. doesnt get easier than that, literally just tracing lines with a dremel

what is smithy and boilermaking?

You can literally find the blueprints on Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sten

External Link No. 4, machinists plans. This is for the fuo auto version though, and thus illegal. You'd need to convertit to closed bold semi auto only.

Be prepared to actually go on the excel spreadsheet they have at NSA HQ.

Haven't gotten to that level yet.
Need to start small.

It is pretty easy, i would advice to look up some youtube guides actually.

Be prepared to use it in defense of your doggo

Indianapolis Ordnance. I built a STEN with my brother last year using their parts kit and a dremel. It took maybe 10 hours, tops, because we were bullshitting and drinking beer and catching up. I'll text him and ask for pictures.
Guns works pretty well, not flawless but pretty well. If you are a good machinist you could probably make something like it from scrap parts in a SHTF scenario, I guess.

STEN are unsafe. They lack a safety that prevents the bolt from bouncing backwards and picking up around before the sear engages.

I got plenty more blueprints, I just putted that one

I even got it signed.

Attached: 44943320_495151890992786_7072296773993103360_n.jpg (516x690, 128K)

Attached: IMG_1239.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

survivorlibrary.com/8-category/53-library-firearms-manuals

scribd.com/doc/111343818/Do-It-Yourself-Submachine-Gun-Gerard-Metral

On a side note, if I finished a STEN receiver tube (drill out and file all holes thus making it a receiver), could I have a gunsmith weld the magwell and trigger housing?

I'm assuming it'd be fine because it's not actually constructing the receiver, just assembling, right?

why don’t you instead go to a small auto-repair shop and either rent their welder or guide them on what to do. I’d trust them more.

Why would you even build a homemade SMG? Unreliable and janky as all fuck

Just make a bandolier of pipe of shotguns and a mortar. Cover all of the same ranges and shtf uses with much less effort and without the risk of your shitty gun jamming on you.

just because you lack the mental fortitude to become better does not mean the same is true for the rest of us. practice makes perfect and all it is is following the proven steps already laid out decades beforehand.

I wouldn't a "Lightening Link" however, maybe!

DIAS > LL

Swift link>DIAS

Huh. I haven't seen this one before. Got a good video on function?

Don't do it. If you don't keep this kind of thing incognito, then what's the point? You cant trust anyone. Just buy a shitty Chinese made welder and do it your self. You can pick up a basic "stick" welder for 50$. Learning how to use it will make you feel manly. It will be easier with a MIG, but more expensive up front. You don't need super strong welds for the magwel.

If we're going full ghetto, I bet you could get away with using a fucking epoxy, at least for a while.