Why aren't you using the most popular rifle for mass shooters Jow Forums?

why aren't you using the most popular rifle for mass shooters Jow Forums?

cbsnews.com/news/ar-15-used-mass-shootings-weapon-of-choice-60-minutes/

Attached: 2018-11-05 21_44_38-What makes the AR-15 style rifle the weapon of choice for mass shooters_ - 60 Mi (659x761, 381K)

Thats funny, because the ak platform has plenty more documented kills.

I thought most mass shootings were done with pistols.

Uhh, because its the cheapest semi-auto rifle firing 5.56 that you can find? You can get one for less than 400 these days.
This question is always so funny to me. Its like asking why is the Toyota Corolla in the most accidents? What's makes it so popular, someone might ask.
BECAUSE ITS CHEAP YOU FUCK

>weapon of choice for incels
ftfy

GIBS ME YOU GUNS, STUPID GOYS!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1534583655107.jpg (513x697, 55K)

>why do mass shooters use AR-15s?
Because it's cheap.

It's not some evil devil magic that makes the AR-15 a common rifle for Mass shootings. It's because they are a decent, relatively inexpensive, and widely produced rifle.

It's like saying "Why do a lot of car crashes happen in [Years Honda Sedan]?!" The AK would be a vilified blood drinking, child Killing, Hitler reviving, rifle if it happens to have the same economic and cultural foot print as the ar-15 "platforms"

>why aren't you using the most popular rifle for mass shooters Jow Forums?
>they're not, hand-guns are

the real irony is they are trying to make one of the weaker full sized rifle rounds look like a fucking anti-tank rifle.

Because the media is selling it as "the" weapon to use for mass killings.

They are

The media simultaneously uses two different definitions of mass shootings. They say there are hundreds of mass shootings a year and call every nigger gang shootout a mass shooting. Then they magically redefine mass shooting in the same paragraph to only mean crazy white guys with AR-15s. They do this to make it seem like hundreds of crazy white guys with AR-15s are shooting up places a year. The overwhelming majority of gun violence and mass shootings are black on black gang related crime using pistol calibers.

Derrrrr a 9mm out of a handgun has less power than a .223 out of a rifle. Isn't that something

Attached: 1541123957984.png (213x237, 8K)

Your daily reminder that the assault weapon scare is a ginned up ideological hologram. We lose twice as many people to fistfights as rifle fire. This is not an honest misunderstanding. You know full fucking well that all these speedy politicians and news agencies have access to the data. They are gambling -- successfully -- that their half of America is too mentally slovenly to look it up and too morally bankrupt to give a shit if they did.

You have enemies, user. And they lie and propagandize constantly.

Attached: homicide data by weapon 2011.png (961x926, 237K)

disregarding for a moment that the majority of mass shootings are not committed with and AR-15...

>Why is the toyota corolla, the most common car on the road, responsible for the most vehicular accidents

Well gee bill, I dunno.

>HIGH POWER ASSAULT RIFLE
>shows .30-06 next to a 5.56
>WHY DOES SOMEONE NEED SUCH A LARGE BULLET FOR DEER???????????????????

Wait until you tell them that .30-06 was a people bullet long before it was a deer bullet.

Oughta ban hands fists and feet

>The AK would be a vilified blood drinking, child Killing, Hitler reviving, rifle if it happens to have the same economic and cultural foot print as the ar-15 "platforms"

You weren't around in the 1990s were you? Before AR-15s became ultra cheap and people latched onto the modular thing, the AK was the cheap assault rifle. I remember talking heads on NPR being interviewed saying the AK-47 was a weapon of mass destruction and needed to be regulated as such. Everything was "AK" this and "AK" that.

I am!

Attached: 1431218119488.jpg (500x374, 31K)

The band? If so, I no longer have a favorite album.

I do, more than one even.