About to turn 21 in NY, putting guns on my birthday/Christmas list. What do you guys recommend for my first shotgun...

About to turn 21 in NY, putting guns on my birthday/Christmas list. What do you guys recommend for my first shotgun? Rifle? Pistol?

Attached: 1483675157228.jpg (195x259, 15K)

A Ruger PC Carbine is a great NY option. This is mine, which I bought at the Glens Falls gun show a few weeks back. 9mm out of a rifle packs plenty of punch for home defense, and it's rock-solid reliable. Buy in confidence.

Attached: mypccarbine.jpg (3024x4032, 2.29M)

Mossberg 500 with interchangeable barrels

What about something like an M14 or SKS? I have not heard of PC Carbine although I am out of the loop. Are the detachable mags NY compliant?

Already on my radar

A NY-compliant M14 will be three times the price of the PC Carbine, and the SKS will be harder to find, used, and in ???? condition. The PC Carbine takes Glock magazines, and as long as you buy ten-round mags, it's fully NY-legal. I get Glock 26 magazines because they're ten round and low profile.

Trust me on this - it's a good buy.

Vz58 with fixed mag is also gtg

Does anyone else see threads about cucked states and automatically back out of them? I only stayed in this one to type this reply. I won't be back.

Thanks for telling us... dickwad.

A plane ticket to a better state

I am stuck in Uni for one more year, then I plan on getting out

Where do you live in NY?

People always say this until the destination is their state, then it's "fuck off we're full"

This. I chose to go to an out of state college for many reasons, getting out of NY was a big one.

Western New York

>shotgun
Remington 870 tactical
>rifle
Ruger 10/22
>pistol
CZ 75 B

Attached: 20181105_140401.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

That rifles a small caliber, how is it?

FN FAL

.22 rifles are real fun

Don't listen to this user

Don't buy a gun