Kommando store

has anyone had trouble with the Kommando store not shipping/ "losing" packages? I've had to have them resend a patch and it hasn't arrived on time. I should have gotten it October 14. I'm getting a little worried now.

Attached: k patch.jpg (496x523, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmilitaria.com/original-german-flecktarn-camo-shorts.html
epicmilitaria.com/german-army-flecktarn-shirt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related is the patch I ordered

I see them get flack on here from time to time, but I've never had any trouble with them. What was your customer experience with them like?

never had them lose anything but they sent me a bunch of shit in the wrong size. I'm not ordering from them anymore. I found other sites with identical products for significantly less. The people calling them surplus jews aren't lying.

>buying severely overpriced low-quality surp because "greetings fellow fourchangers"
I shiggy diggy doo

I get all my stuff on time

Never and I'm UK, intact I had three arrive yesterday via some Shady slav courier in true Ivan style.

Wait so these guys run Kommando Blog?

Did someone has any news about the German police jacket?

have you tried emailing them? They usually respond pretty damn quick.

Haven't had a problem yet. Most of their selection doesn't appeal to me too much, but I've ordered a few items from them over the years that I've really enjoyed. Just got my mystery box today, they noticed my APO and put North Korean propaganda all over the box. It's that attention to detail that keeps me coming back.
Checked.

Attached: choice memes for a dank lad.jpg (1032x774, 309K)

Nope

Not to take the shillpill but they post regularly here and also have an extremely fast chat feature built into their website that they respond to almost immediately within operating hours and via email if you do it off those hours.
I would suggest stop being a basement dwelling faggot who doesn't have the courage to talk to the teller at the store and just ask them if they have an update on your package.

>Flecktarn field jacket costs $19.99
fuck that.

Attached: 43117960_122987698666170_2639574320438837248_n.jpg (960x740, 83K)

Do not buy those fucking meme rhodie boots the leather is thin and they are made for people with super wide duck feet and everything they sell is overpriced. Very Jewish cunts

>other sites
Pls list. My list of surplus stores is not as long as it should be. Thank you in advance.

>leather is thin
>made for people with super wide duck feet

It's a desert boot made to be worn with thick wool socks, and they give you the option to select regular or wide width.

I ordered some spicy grads a week ago but it hasn't been shipped yet because they're currently restocking it. Other than that I've had no problems.

If you have a problem I'm sure they'll help you out if you shoot them an email to their support team.

OP here, I emailed them just now for the second time trying to get the damn thing to my house. Is it that hard to nail down sending a package to someone?

Although i will admit, the customer experience has been great, just nothing arriving on time

what a coincidence, i jsut made an order on their site earlier today. ive had nothing but good experiences from them, hopefully this one is no different.

To all the faggots calling KS a bunch of kikes, go be communist trash elsewhere.

I've placed 2 or 3 orders with them in the past, the most recent one was for their Austrian surplus Not Welcome black leather boots. They arrived surprisingly fast.

Continue reading for boot shilling: $49.99. I've been wearing them almost daily for nearly 2 months, every day for the past 3 weeks at my new job at a lumber yard. They're water tight, they broke in quickly, they're comfy and they were in excellent shape for a lightly used boot. The initial leather-on-leather squeak took 5 minutes to fix. 9.9/10 recommend, I will buy them again if the need arises or as a gift for someone

I'm pretty sure most of the hate comes from people who hasn't really ordered from them and their only issue is the pricing or "kek you goyims are falling for their mystery box scam"

I've ordered from them quite a few times and I've never had an issue, and if I had any questions I always e-mailed them and got a response back within at most a day.

I appreciate their kind of niche business catering to us of all people, so I like supporting them.

>To all the faggots calling KS a bunch of kikes, go be communist trash elsewhere.

They're literal surplus jews, its okay if you like them but please don't try to deny they're a complete rip off. their entire business model is betting on newfag users impulse buying their shit.

Exhibit A) I present to you the exact shorts they sell on their site for $49.99 priced at $18

epicmilitaria.com/original-german-flecktarn-camo-shorts.html

Exhibit B) A german flecktarn field shirt for $8, sold for about $20 on kommandostore

epicmilitaria.com/german-army-flecktarn-shirt.html

Attached: 1514475292090.jpg (478x265, 23K)

he scammed me and I had to issue a chargeback, never shipped my item and when I called him out he said he would.....never did.

Fuck yeah i did. Took over two months to get a flecktarn jacket. Fuck kommandostore.

>implying they got the shit for the same price from the German army
>implying they bought the same amounts from the German army
>implying they bough the same grade from the German army

There are a lot of factor that can come into play here. Take a business class. Sure, kommandostore might mark their shit up a little bit higher. Buy from someone else if you don't like it. If they're good at market research then they'll see that competitors are getting all the sales and subsequently lower their prices.

Also, calling me a newfag.
I kek'd a hearty kek.

fuck yourself in the ass with a surplus swiss army axe handle for only $19.99 jew boy

Okay.
On a side note, thanks for showing me the epic militaria had shit that wasn't just ww2 era shit. I found a parka that KS is out of stock of, that EM has for cheaper. I appreciate it, user.

What item was it? Are you sure it wasn't a pre-order item

Hi OP. Thanks for contacting us. Unfortunately none of us work in customer service for the company you purchased your patches from. Now kindly kick fucking rocks and contact the greedy hooked-nose merchant who you gave your shekels to you huge flaming faggot

Attached: hsJ4Jug.gif (800x450, 1.72M)

but what about all the special reproduction stuff they do like the gorka and polizei jacket

idk man I'm not paying $120 for some repro german police jacket that makes you look like an autismo spaz in public.

see, this guy gets it.