Did he do good, Jow Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=n5eywLoLCJs

Did he do good, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1521608488598.png (1000x551, 731K)

Any use of force is a failure.
That being said at least these pussies didn't kill anyone this time.
They should be able to handle some dumb woman with a screwdriver without having to use a gun.

Anyone who says wounding shots don't work shouldn't be allowed access to firearms or sharp objects.

I was going to attempt an unprofessional-almost-verbal slander against your statement, only to realize that you were talking about the video, and not pic related.

>basically gives consent to get shot
good thing they parked her ass in the handicapped space.

>”alright, that’s all I got for tazer!”
>shoots her in the legs

lel

i don't know why he didn't just walk up and knock the bitch out
a 120 lb woman with a robertson isn't a serious threat to a 90 kilo guy with body armour

Wasn't willing to surrender, tazer didn't work, suspect was trying to leave, had a weapon, yeah I'd say that's a perfectly justified use of force, especially considering that he didn't shoot to kill.

Okay guys, let's see you handle it differently. The lady commit robbery then repeatedly refused to disarm herself, and I don't know about you but getting stabbed with a screwdriver in the face isn't exactly something I would risk just so I could satisfy some whiny shits on the internet who think police are doing their jobs wrong. The officers did everything right, sorry that ms chola decided she didn't want to face the consequences of her choices and took one to the leg. That's what happens when you break the NAP repeatedly with multiple innocent parties and then with the police. You wanna know how this whole shitshow could've been avoided? If she didn't fucking rob someone in the first place.

Attached: 1536937746566.jpg (728x478, 40K)

The trailer park boys would probably describe the cop in vid as a hopped up trigger happy American police officer

Attached: countryball.png (519x350, 76K)

>The trailer park boys would
Well good thing I don't give a shit about pretend degenerate Canadians when it comes to evaluating the actions of our police.

Attached: 1533674356813.png (753x700, 658K)

I won't argue about taking the shot, but I would have front kicked her in her ugly forehead. I doubt she has John Wick CQC screwdriver skills. Just boot her in the face. Or shoot her, I don't really care either way this time. I'm usually one of the people who speaks up about police shootings but this time there isn't much to speak up about. She should have put it down. I only care if the person is unarmed, on the ground, or when they get the wrong house or something. Like that guy who got swatted or the guy in the hotel who couldn't play twister right.

Criminal in action stopped by police, what's the problem here?

Keyboard warriors and armchair police chiefs at their finest. Nobody cares what you "would have done" because you wouldn't have done shit.

Ooooh shit you got me. I would have curled up and pissed myself. You sound like the people who think gun owners are more likely to get shot with their own guns. Everyone is a faggot who can't fight and that officer is one of the .000001% who are brave and don't shrivel up at the first sign of a confrontation.

It's another 'well in europe the police are trained to x' post.
Well guess what. You are being arrested. Comply or face the consequences. Put the screwdriver down or face the consequences. Do not commit crimes.

Now don't get me wrong here, I'm all for minorities getting shot, but do these lads not have a baton? She's 4' tall and "armed" with a screwdriver. Is it just the Rodney King optics in play here?

Try reading past the first sentence you fucking retarded mongrel.
>Or shoot her, I don't really care either way this time.
I fucking agreed with you.
>Put the screwdriver down or face the consequences.
>She should have put it down.
Hmm. Hmmmmmmmm. It's early, but I've got my thinking cap on and I'm pretty sure we said almost the exact same thing.

So prioritize a criminals safe being instead of an officers?
Put the weapon down or be handled, faggot.

I think you got responded to on accident; but now I just think you're a faggot for your response.

She deserved it. Wish she died. How the fuck did they only manage to shoot her in the leg? Or am I missing something?

That said, this could've been handled better.

I think you're a faggot for thinking your faggot opinion matters enough to share it with people.

>Hispanic lady refuses to drop her knife
SHE DESERVED TO GET SHOT!
>Yesterday white guy reached for his gun
REEE POLICE STATE 1776 MAKE 20 THREADS CALLING FOR CIVIL WAR

Make up your fucking minds, you fucking fags.

What happened yesterday?

Some guy was getting disarmed and when the police came he initially put his gun down, then he picked it up again, at which point the police shot him. There were about a dozen threads about it, most of which were deleted by mods, that were filled up with what I assume are Jow Forumstards and Russians calling for civil war.

I'm just saying there are steps involved between "asking nicely" and "busting a cap in yo ass".

>Jow Forumstards and Russians calling for civil war.
lol so just another day on Jow Forums then? Glad I missed it but do you know where it happened? Google is turning up too many results so I'm not sure which one it was.

I woulda trick shoted a round off the handicap sign and shot the screwdriver out her hand. Thats what getz the ladies wet

They asked nicely for two full minutes. You don't get to decide what to do when you're being arrested and detained. Retard.

I would have used my extreme sexual charisma to seduce her into dropping it

>stand still
>hold screwdriver for too long
>get crippled by small town cops
bad shoot

every time some idiot says "just shoot them in the legs!" Jow Forums comes pouring out of the woodwork to remind them that there is no such thing as shooting a person to wound them
the only reason people are fine with it now is because the suspect is a trashy cholita goblin, not because it was a good shoot

for real though this lady is probably going to walk away, no
this lady is going to HOBBLE away with a cool million dollars in taxpayer money after the lawsuit