Should I get an SBR/Suppressor if this guy wins? Can't state governments outlaw this shit...

Should I get an SBR/Suppressor if this guy wins? Can't state governments outlaw this shit? I dont want my gun sitting at my FFLs warehouse while this guy signs a Save our Childrenz bill that bans this shit

Attached: bff.jpg (249x167, 8K)

No but you know what you should do. What many need to do

Yes.
Go NoFap

Can state law trump federal? No, absolutely never. But that doesnt stop liberals from doing it, because they're well aware the government isnt gonna do shit about it

state law can be more restrictive

>Da-I mean Yes fellow Amerikanskis it's time to take our guns to the hated american governmentski appartchiks
>t. Totally not a Russian

Attached: kot suspicious.jpg (175x200, 9K)

I live in NJ and they have the AWB in place, outlawed all nfa items and do not recognize c&r licences (really sucks for me since I like milsurp and have to pay $60 transfer for my mosins, gewehrs etc). Liberals love to violate federal law especially when it comes to guns and illegal immigration.

>muh russia

You've suddenly stopped giving a shit about state's rights then?

Russians always respond. They can't not. And they rarely deny it they're russians either.

Where were you russian hating liberals during the cold war? You know when they actually posed an existential threat to this country?

>r-russia
>dah gubmint nevah done nothin' wrong
>t-turn in your guns, bigot!
How'd you like 146 grains going through your skull at 2700 fps, faggot? Because I can arrange that for you, you dumb nigger.

Attached: festival of violence.png (476x346, 163K)

Wasn't it a Democratic president, a liberal, who cofronted the Russians and the commies in Vietnam and the Cuban Missile Crisis?

Russian history lessons are clearly lacking.

Nfa items can't even get since no gun shops sell them here and they won't be sold to NJ residents, and nobody accepts c&r licences from NJ since the state outlaws them, and for "assault weapons" fuds that see it would report it. When libs are in power, they do a good job blocking your rights

So, you've suddenly stopped giving a shit about state's rights then?

Sucks man. More states need to pass shit like Alaska that says 0% of state resources will go towards enforcing federal/NFA laws - ATF 100% relies on local law enforcement to do 95% of the legwork for them and that bill made them practically a myth up north.

Only because we don't have a constitution.

you can stop acting like you're not an America hating crypto-commie because we all know better.

Not an argument, Ivan.

(((MSNBC)))

Usings guns to overthrow an elected government is fundamentally un-American.

If gun rights are eventually eroded through the ballot box, then that's just democracy.

What the actual fuck
You know who the father's where ?
Democracy was not on their radar .
Minding your own buisness was .
And the rifle was the tool used to carve out our little fucked up heaven .

>Usings guns to overthrow an elected government is fundamentally un-American.
[laughs in Revolution]
[laughs in Civil War]
[laughs in CIA involvement in foreign democracies]

fellow NJ bro I feel your pain

I dont understand why nfa shit is banned here, all the fucks in newark and camden use handguns

>Revolution
Colonists had no representation, your point is moot

>Civil War
Confederates lost, doesn't help your case

>CIA
Intelligence spooks doing things in other countries away from American soil is irrelevant, and also a common Russian excuse for defending their interference

Try again

>Colonists had no representation, your point is moot
Was still an elected government. Point is valid.

>Confederates lost, doesn't help your case
Win or lose, that's beside the point. Point is valid.

>Intelligence spooks doing things in other countries away from American soil is irrelevant, and also a common Russian excuse for defending their interference
They're still Americans doing un-American things. Point is still valid.

>[laughs in CIA involvement in foreign democracies]
>Muh CIA
And that's how you know the poster is a Russian.

>can't argue against facts
>"uhh uhh uhh RUSSIAN!!!"
...proofs?

Protip : Americans generally don't give a shit what the CIA does outside America, unless they're liberals. You're giving yourself away, Yevgeniy.

negativo, and eroding our constitutional rights rather than ratifying or voting away the 2nd is fundamentally un-American.

>not caring about wrongdoing negates said wrongdoing
>there are only two countries, America and Russia
American education, folks!

>Florida imminent cucking.
Kek. We should give that shithole back to mexico.
Calif Texas, and Florida back to them, lose a good chink of the libtards and tweakers.

Heller was clear; the 2nd Amendment is not unlimited and can be regulated.

Leftist politicians trying to push an agenda

>Fighting for freedom is unamerican
>Voting for freedom is unamerican
>Knowing the definition of freedoms is unamerican
And you wonder why people are balkanizing and the"leave me the fuck alone" one is bigger

Attached: 1469612937677.jpg (707x1131, 179K)

>We should give that shithole back to mexico.
Florida was never part of Mexico

States rights do not supercede the consitution. We literally fought a war over this.

Retard

United States Constitution>Federal Law>State Like

It honestly amazes me how many retards fail to recognize that both guns and immigration are in the Constitution.

Me thinks the ruski doth protest to much.

>Jfk
>Implying your ilk didn't murder him for fucking with the Federal reserve.

It's basically becoming Mexico. Same with most of the south west now.

pretty hypocritical coming from a board known for championing certain states with pre-emption laws, like Alaska

it's easy to defend state's rights when it's convenient for you

Russian education...

So you've actually stopped giving a shit about state's rights then?

It was part of Spain when Spain had mexico.
Close enough for me.

Truly an astounding level of retardation. A real sight to behold.

STATES RIGHTS DO NOT SUPERCEDE THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL.
WE. LITERALLY. FOUGHT. A. WAR.

whether Americans give a shit or not, the CIA has ousted several democratically elected governments that we know of. Just because you like to put your fingers in your ears doesn't mean it's not true.

So you no longer care about state's rights?

Have you ever actually read the 10th amendment or is your programming atuck in a loop?

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

The question isn't "What is the law?" the question is "Do you no longer support state's rights?".
Why are you reluctant to say that you no longer support state's rights?

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution
The second amendment is a constitutional right, not delegated to the states. States do not have the right to infringe upon it.

So you're a federalist, and you don't support state's rights then?

I said neither of those things. You're being willfully ignorant.

You're being obtuse and hypocritical. You want to pick and choose what suits you to reserve for the fed and what to reserve for the states. You don't actually care about the principle at all. It's not "don't tread on me" what you're about is "do as you're told."
You're a crypto fascist, basically and you know it and you won't even admit it.

Not him but holy shit ur retarded. Any law passed by states is an infringement on the constitution u dumb nigger

Okay. Nice troll. I took the bait hook line and sinker. "Crypto fascist" gave it away though. 9/10.

>What is the bill of _RIGHTS_

>then that's just democracy
Right, and democracy is not a universally good thing, it needs to be kept in check. Case in point - the bill of rights. I'm not saying that democracy should be thrown out of the window on a whim, but you cannot use democratic process to strip individuals of innate rights, such as life, liberty, and by extension protection of self.
If the majority decides that some group of people are a problem for instance, they can pass laws to persecute, jail or kill members of that group. That would be democracy, but that would be unconstitutional and un-American. The same applies to guns which are protected under the second amendment (ie all of them).

jesus christ every comment you made was undiluted cringe

Principles are for losers, you know this you golem

Man, you are retarded. Read the Constitution. It literally is all there. How do you not even know the basics of how the government is set up?

So the answer is no, you no longer give a shit about state's rights.

I only care about legalizing pot

>guys I'm worried about gun confiscation
>should I get on a federal list

Ask dreamers how joining a list went

>states rights to infringe upon the rights of the people

This never would've happened if republifags didn't make guns a partisan issue.
The N.R.A. should've been focused on reaching out to young people and getting them excited about guns. Instead they spent all their time and money lining the pockets of gun manufacturers and any politician with an (R) by their name.

Attached: grant.jpg (472x350, 28K)

>implying anyone who has ever filled out a 4473 isn't already on the list

Not if it infringes on individual rights. Individual > state

>all these people that think politicians, from the left and right, care about rights in the first place

Attached: 1493040818642.png (765x586, 240K)

>This never would've happened if republifags didn't make guns a partisan issue.
you're a fucking retard, if your party's candidates keep going anti-gun and people keep voting for them its the people's fault. go the fuck back to leftypol

at least R pretends to. anyone who bends over for any gun legislation is a cuckold though

The Florida legislature is safely red. Governors can't just ban shit like that, it needs legislation which the legislature is not inclined to pass.
They aren't inclined to pass anything pro-gun either honestly, but a stalemate is better than them taking away our rights.