My dream gun

Well after years of waiting I finally broke down and got my dream gun. Smith and Wesson model 29 classic. Go ahead /K tell me how much of a Fudd I am I'll take it in stride.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJlAN4jQUbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>years
>broke down for dream
you should’ve done it much sooner, be happy in your life.

Well I'm only 24 but I've wanted it since I was 14. But I have a real job now so it was easier to "break down".

I'm not one to judge, I have one of those myself. Mine has a 6.5" barrel and was made in 1978.

Attached: IMG_1142r.jpg (3600x2400, 809K)

Classic piece. How much did you pay for it?

That looks beautiful OP. Congrats on your new purchase

I've got a 29-2 6.5 inch barrel pinned and recessed, it's great.

$999.99 before taxes. Worth it

Thank you I appreciate it

This, buy it faggot

Living the dream user. Enjoy it.

Attached: 1C455D95-F81A-4728-A5E6-476E653E502D.jpg (252x252, 15K)

I'll be completely honest I was not expecting this level of support thanks /K

Attached: image.jpg (416x286, 34K)

looks beautiful

Congrats, user. I hope it treats you well for many lifetimes.
>go ahead and tell me how much of a fudd I am
You're misusing this term. Fudd applies only if you think every rifle should be a deer rifle and "nobody needs an ar for durr huntin', so nobody needs an AR." I assume that isn't you, because you're here on Jow Forums. So, you're not a fudd.

Good taste.

Honestly, I'm not feeling it. The new Classic model 29s are the least valuable 29s, and everybody says their wooden grips suck compared to the old ones. That's probably a $650-800 gun after you fire it once

For a grand you could have easily gotten a better one. Either a 29-2 for P&R quality plus Dirty Harry cred, or one of the 29-4 to 29-6 models with the heavy duty upgrades made prior to the injection molded parts and Hillary locks.

we all have dreams, you accomplished yours, this is a momentous moment

>imagine unironically having a dream gun that doesn't cost over 30k

Very nice! I'd love to own one of those but I just can't justify the cost right now. Congrats, now go shoot it!

i wish i could be as happy as he is

Thanks very much. Yeah no I can't stand those guys. On the other hand I actually might try to take a deer with it this year. We'll see.

congrats user!

Not a Colt wheelgat. Fag detected.

May not be the best deal, but paying only 1k for your dream gun is not bad. I have overpaid in the past for guns I really wanted immediately. I know that urge.

That's pretty much the conclusion I have reached.

That only really makes sense if your dream gun is hard to find and you located one. I mean, I just spent over a grand on a rifle because only two in that chambering had even been listed on Gunbroker in the last three month. Smith 29s are super common. I don't see the appeal in paying top dollar for an undesirable model. Could have gotten a 29-5 off Gunbroker for $850 and had a higher quality gun for less money.

Maybe if you stopped jerking it to dirty harry you might find guns out there that are way better. You big gay fudd

29-2s do not hold up to actual shooting. Go read about how they performed in silhouette competition shoots back in the day.

Patrician taste, user. Happy shooting.

>Having dreams
Get a load of this fag

whata fukin beaut

Has anyone here owned both a Redhawk and a 29? I went Redhawk since $450 on Gunborker and giant slab of unbreakable steel, but the 29s feel a lot easier to handle and more aesthetic.

Attached: DSC_0836.jpg (2304x1536, 337K)

Damn that's pretty cheap. I wish my dream gun costed less than a doll.

Is this some kind of alternate universe Jow Forums thread? Any time I mention paying full price for a new gun all the replies talk about retards and jews.

Enjoy your Hillary hole, cuck.

>dream gun
>buys the shitty "classic" version

Come on, man!

What constitutes "actual shooting"?

nice user, i'd like to get any 1897 winchester. even a repro. but money is tight right now. but you got it, the dream gun. good work user, savor it

because you’re a retarded jew shill, OP here has achieved inner peace.

i did read about it and all revolvers at high round count and heavy loads develop issues, maybe only rugers do not

>29-2s do not hold up to actual shooting.

Tell that to Hickok45, kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJlAN4jQUbs
>"I have between sixty, seventy, seventy five THOUSAND rounds through it...and shes still going strong."

Attached: Greg-Kinman.jpg (400x434, 52K)

Just got into the .44 Magnum game myself. Very fun

Attached: 464F7955-11B0-4B5E-8F30-F12F628A6EBF.jpg (750x1000, 651K)

May as well make this a thread about wheel guns and dream guns we all may have.
>pic semi related

Attached: dardick.jpg (680x1076, 107K)