Rebel

Boys it's time, look at what's happening in Maryland. The damn Jews are coming for your guns, you must fight back! Assemble in a militia and, "disarm" your local police departments!

Attached: 52e94cd36bb3f7954633b5e3-1536-768.jpg (1536x768, 96K)

They are going to need more than 9mm.

Attached: 1539560703583.png (498x497, 377K)

Wait, what's happening in Maryland?

A man got shot to death by police for his own safety.

Attached: 1541436062516m.jpg (1024x607, 85K)

Did you miss the 10 other threads? Angry whitoid chimped out and got put down.

>killed in your home by police after violating no laws
>chimped out
pick one

Attached: 956b66f97da229b3f1536833826dffe0ace2caa5022803bd5ad996a6a54e2885.jpg (576x768, 72K)

He was a law abiding citizen that literally did nothing unlawful
They unconstitutionally came for his guns in the darkness of the wee hours of the night
The brownshirts shot him down like a dog when he stood up for his constitutional birthright
His name was Gary J. Willis, and he went out fighting on his feet
Give this soon-to-be-forgotten Patriot an F

Attached: BA99D8A6-FC58-4EB9-8B59-7C1ECCBA5DC3.jpg (1125x1595, 895K)

>everything is fine
>nothing to see here, don't worry it's being taken care of.
How's that boot taste?

F

retard chamber
masonic G in the pyramid on top
makes sense

>opens fire on police
>he wuz a gud boy, needed mo money for the programs

>police attempting to unlawfully confiscate firearms
I hope their children all get brittle bone disease.

Your trolling is like your breath
Overpowering and smells of negro cum

>Became irate and grabbed the gun
Fuck him and fuck you all.

The family's probably the one who sold 'em out, making a play for equity and other valuable affects.

>puts gun down
>officers tell him to surrender firearms
>over his cold dead hands
This is literally why the second ammendment exists. Plus, to my knowledge, he didn't open fire, he should have though. He might still be alive to tell his side of the story.

>Initialy placed the gun down when the Police announced themselves
>Reacquired the gun when they said they were there to confinscate his guns without due process
You think Jews would be applauding this man.
He unironically did nothing wrong except be to slow on the trigger.

Well, if he became irate and grabbed the gun, then the police have a point.
The real question is, is that what really happened.
What about that guy a few months back. Where the cops got a domestic violence call, no-nocked the wrong house, guy sleeping came out with a gun and they killed him.

>literally why the 2A exists
>but if you advocate actually using guns as intended after events like this, Jow Forums screams optics and cianiggers
Make up your mind

>responding to me as if I am the entity of Jow Forums
Look man, do whatever you want. This is a serious cause for concern though.

This. The police were unironically doing their job. The citizens of Maryland, which included the deceased, voted to pass said laws. Funny how you brainlets just want to cry about muh police though.

>they voted for it so it's ok
I bet you think Clinton deserved the presidency.

Why do you own guns? You aren’t exercising your rights, it seems more like a hobby fling to you. If you’re going to turn them in the second they don’t want you to have them, why own them in the first place? You people make slugs seem like a vertebrate.

>"Come in!"

Attached: Door prizes.png (307x324, 111K)

Just pointing out it's a pretty hypocritical conundrum on this board. Everyone supports 2A, until it's time to actually exercise it.
>concerning
Agreed

Clinton wasn't elected, retard. The representatives behind this law were.
>You aren’t exercising your rights
Neither are you, tough guy

Just our state being a cuck state.

>cops try to take away property without due procces
>"WTF NO, EAT LEAD PIGS"
>smug cuck on Jow Forums defends the snek steppers because if he licks enough boot he might be allowed to keep his single shot .22

>implying I’m acting like a tough guy
Just because I’m calling you out on your cuckoldry doesn’t make me a keyboard warrior m8
This. Appeasement never works. It just lets them know you’ll roll over again.

>dey wur jus doin deir job guiz

Attached: WV7bgTom_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>talks big
>literally does nothing irl after this event
>I'm not a keyboard warrior!
Ok buddy, I'm sorry, you're clearly a seasoned oper8ter, gloriously defending the 2A

What does boot taste like? Nigger

Attached: 1C15BE7A-2E12-4C24-941A-DF57F8438079.jpg (1275x1600, 220K)

>someone points out I'm literally all internet talk
>I know, I'll call him a bootlicking nigger
Pottery

kek

Okay, cool. My bad, I didn't quite understand what you were getting at. I think the hesitation is natural. It boils down to fight or flight response. You don't know what you are actually going to do until it's time to be done.

What level of protection do police officers typically wear for vests? What's a good handgun for defeating soft armor, 7.62x25 tok? .44 magnum? If you don't have a handgun capable of defeating armor and you don't have time to get to a rifle, where do you aim? Face? Pelvis?

>The citizens of Maryland, which included the deceased, voted to pass said laws.
Why is our side so easy to troll

>'TWAS BUT A RUSE

Level II-A, IIRC - most, if not, all rifle cartridges will defeat it.

>Hips and heads!
Quickest way to take a man out of the fight, desu.

What if you're answering the door and all you have is a pistol?

They're typically rated to stop up to 44mag

Hip-shot's my guess. Shoot 'em through the damn door!

They wear lv 3a with a extra plate over the heart it most times is only a stab plate. SWAT and SRT guys have started wearing hard plates

Would it be retarded to drill holes in .40 bullets and sand down some grade 8 bolts to fit into them for super ghetto AP?
Theoretically of course

I've a Level III-A, too; they're still not rated for rifle cartridges.

Like a hardened-steel penetrator?

Yeah
Even better get liberty civil meme rounds which already have a hole and are super lightweight anyways.

May as well procure some rifle darts and load 'em into some twelve-gauge, for that matter.
>"Bee-hive" shells, FTW!

>Would it be retarded to drill holes in .40 bullets and sand down some grade 8 bolts to fit into them for super ghetto AP?
Yes. It would be more efficient to just move to a larger caliber and/or buy real AP rounds.

Attached: 1541461323402.jpg (750x938, 55K)

Any chair in a bar-fight, though.

Buy a rifle dumdum, you should already own one anyways

The point is to have a way to defeat vests without needing a rifle or actual AP ammo.

>opens fire
>gets shot
>waaaah muh freedums

He's an idiot and so are his fans

Only if you assume this will work and do not test it and post the results in a youtube video.

Then get an FN in 5.7x28.

Keep a rifle or a shotgun loaded with slugs by the door?

I know but some have a 6x8 plate over the heart that is and SRT guys do wear military gear so you need to do like I do and get the same. I will not be caught slipping Mine will stop rifle rounds even ap .308

Attached: set up 1 heavy.jpg (1161x2064, 842K)

F

>if you fight back, they win
The police were in the wrong here, even if they were “just doing their jobs”

You niggers shouted to the heavens that you wanted half life 3 sooo goddamn bad. That the story and plot becomes real. The only difference is no women and every gun owner is freeman. The u.s govt is the combine. and you get to play the whole god damn trilogy as if it was just starting.

Attached: images.jpg (180x279, 8K)

The fuck dude?

Attached: BC98698A-C19E-48B4-9862-CCDB63B9D7B7.gif (241x200, 839K)