Who else is thinking we’ve been bamboozled with the whole “Kavanaugh will totally BTFO all blatantly...

Who else is thinking we’ve been bamboozled with the whole “Kavanaugh will totally BTFO all blatantly unconstitutional Commiefornia restrictions” thing after this ruling?

sfchronicle.com/news/amp/Kavanaugh-makes-no-difference-on-attempt-to-upend-13364893.php

Attached: C27A7E5A-75FB-466A-85A1-2F5A8F49BCEB.jpg (178x168, 7K)

On one hand it’s worrying a bit, but also fuck everyone who lives in California.

I told you guys nobody gives two fucks about helping us keep our guns

>thinking anyone will change anything

Attached: 1534811600102.jpg (1024x675, 50K)

Not all of us are typical gun grabbing Californians brother.

Friendly reminder: most conservatives who grew up outside of California have lived in a relatively homogenous echo chamber all of their lives. California conservatives are unironically tougher than 70% of you flyover fags. The social and political bullshit we deal with daily would fuck most of you up, provided you even had the spine to go counter to the Dems in the first place. It's easy to vote and represent conservativism when everyone around you agrees.

Attached: 1505198748225.jpg (494x622, 174K)

/leftypol/ concern troll fuck off

Anyone that actually believed anything would change with Kavanaugh should get assigned a wrangler

>Who else is thinking we’ve been bamboozled with the whole “Kavanaugh will totally BTFO all blatantly unconstitutional Commiefornia restrictions” thing

Nobody was saying this except wishful thinkers. You bamboozled yourself.

>thinking any politician gives a shit about your gun rights
>thinking gun rights will actually grow instead of keep contracting in every state
>thinking politicians wouldn't eagerly pass gun bans to boost their image no matter how republican they say they are, like rick scott did
>thinking all forms of government are happy with our open gun laws and wouldn't happily and heavily crack down on them if they could

Image being this naive.

Attached: 1463585156047.png (400x480, 169K)

Im not saying youre wrong, but theres a bit of irony when youre chest-beating in.... guess what? a relatively homogenous echo chamber

Reminds me of the retards that thought gun rights would improve under Trump.

I'm surrounded at all times, and most of my friends and family are liberals. You have no idea what you are talking about, and you aren't as tough as you think you are. Please don't let your state get like mine. Good luck.

>I'm a huge faggot who lives in a faggot state so I'm WAY LESS OF A FAGGOT than you are kid!

Noone cares.

>mfw saving your pic because cute awkward animu grill

Attached: A6B1CB1F-72E0-4384-AF9C-9F67BB40076A.jpg (600x333, 71K)

Hmm its like kike puppet Trump is failing to deliver on everything the magatards are saying he'll do

Attached: ENoIIgbp[1].jpg (299x400, 24K)

Fuck off Robert Bowers.

Nigger I'm from Maryland. Go be a whiny faggot somewhere else.

Attached: 1527554739940.jpg (512x512, 47K)

>breaking news, The Supreme Court does not do anything unless there is a case they can (and decide) to hear

>Case involving constitutionally granted right
>Court decides not to hear it and let infringement continue
Well thats real unfortunate.

>old rich white man from New York
>isn't pro 2a
>hasnt signed any EOs expanding 2a rights despite doing so for hundreds of other issues

MANY SUCH CASES. SAD

Attached: Cassidy-Bloomberg-Presidential-Trial-Balloon[1].jpg (727x769, 122K)

>tougher than 70% of you
Physically, California is an easy as fuck place to live compared to the more inhospitable places in the US.
Mentally, you're "echo chamber" is laughable compared to most other places. Nigga I live in a city that's only 40% white and pretty much everybody except my fiancee hates me. Quit the whiney faggotry, shit's not so bad. You're state is cucked tho.

If I was president, I’d be the most 2A president of all time. I’d open back the rights to own new full auto firearms manufactured post 1986, and I’d give a big “fuck you” to all that oppose. Also I think we should liberate the cucked states. Also, I’d say to use lethal force to violent protesters. Run that shit like Reagan.

Attached: 57263F38-D126-4E69-8574-9A3BC619E8AB.jpg (3112x2338, 1.55M)

>constitutionally granted
I for one, hold these truths to be self-evident.

underaged as fuck. Reagan hated guns and made lots of new gun laws. Trump and Kavanaugh are not friends of guns in any way and you are unironically stupid as fuck if you believe that now. I was gullibile and thought Trump would be good for gun rights but wow was I wrong. The proof just keeps coming out. Only reason I would ever support trump now is to spite the left and because of his immigration stance but gun rights are the barometer with which politicians should be measured. If they don't respect self defense rights then they don't respect your life.

Attached: 1541357598714.png (793x794, 602K)

You have to understand how the SC works. A case has to come before them that they can apply a more correct interpretation of the 2A to. They aren't (officially) legislators. No one with any understanding was saying that they could just have a majority vote amongst the justices and repeal stuff. That's not the SC's job.

I’m not underage. I’m aware that Reagan put some gun laws into place, but other than that, I liked him.

>If I was president, I’d be the most 2A president of all time
> I’m aware that Reagan put some gun laws into place, but other than that, I liked him

Typical califag
>hurr im beddur den u cause my state is blue
We are all on the same team shut the fuck up and do your part. You are not special you are not important. Stop trying to create infighting and do your part in the machine you insignificant cog.

So how old are you then? Because you sound fucking retarded. Shall not means shall not. Haze yourself then become reborn again and defend gun rights properly.

Attached: 1529188192937.jpg (1193x1600, 409K)

Oof

I had this thought initially too, but apparently they've refused to hear the case on a technicality - the plaintiff was granted a permit after a new sheriff was elected to his county, so there's no longer any standing for him to sue the govt. Its shitty, but not necessarily an indication of how the court will be treating 2A cases in the future.

Attached: 1540792611287m.jpg (730x1024, 128K)

Friendly reminder: most conservatives who grew up inside America have lived in a relatively homogenous echo chamber all of their lives. Eurpoean conservatives are unironically tougher than 70% of you American fags. The social and political bullshit we deal with daily would fuck most of you up, provided you even had the spine to go counter to the migrants in the first place. It's easy to vote and represent conservativism when everyone around you agrees.

Attached: cUj8U-8v_400x400.jpg (400x400, 41K)

Bamboozle would imply we had a choice

There was no ruling. SCOTUS just didn't take the case. That doesn't mean they agree with the lower court, it means they have bigger fish to fry. They get about 7,000 petitions per year, and go forward to oral arguments for about 100. This is the outcome for nearly 99% of cases people try to take to the supreme court.

They may simply be waiting for a better test case.

It's based redpilled magapedes, thank you very much

Oh that’s completely different in that case. This article completely neglected to mention that. That’ll show me to take any news from San Francisco seriously. Do you have a source to back up that statement though?

Of course he won't. Cuckservatives never go on the offensive. They just passively resist, but it always proves to be too little, too late.

I think I actually may be slightly autistic. Not gonna lie. Show me the way to defend 2A, Senpai.
I’m 22

Attached: 091D6FEB-A26C-42B1-9BEF-D9E573D9D46D.jpg (500x376, 54K)

>It's not a problem if the hole is on the other side of the boat
>that we're all in,
>where the people I don't like are
>who I don't like because their side is sinking
>this will surely never affect me in any adverse way

Attached: lemme_explain.jpg (300x200, 16K)