Jow Forums votes/Gat Elections/SHALL NOT general

>ctrl+F no election general
>Inb4 go to Jow Forums
If mods delete this thread, you are faggots. Jow Forums is a board dedicated to weapons discussion, and if the 2A gets anally boned in the US, Jow Forums is dead, self-defense is dead, and sets up a precedent to fuck your other rights over. This is completely related to weapons discussion.
Reminder that if you want to continue having funs, and don't want your rights to self-defense compromised by authoritarians, you have to participate in democracy.

nrapvf.org/grades/

Even though the NRA are traitors and sellouts, their endorsement website is pretty solid for finding decent candidates
>MDer
>TFW all I have are F-rated candidates for US House

Reminder to Washington Statebros to vote against I-1639. That is a really shitty, nasty law that will fuck over your state not just for the 2A but for your other rights as well.
>Makes you turn over medial records before gun purchases
>Considers ALL semi-autos "assault weapons", including squirrel rifles
>Forces you to take yearly training courses to continue owning guns
>Requires safe storage but doesn't define safe storage
>Makes you legally liable if your guns are stolen
This law was initially taken off the ballot because of how disingenuously it was promoted (illegal petitions, etc), but it's back on the ballot.
gunowners.org/votenoi1639.htm
saveoursecurity.net/
ballotpedia.org/Washington_Initiative_1639,_Changes_to_Gun_Ownership_and_Purchase_Requirements_Measure_(2018)

Post about initiatives pertaining to 2A stuff in your state
>Your state
>Pro-fun candidates
>Pro-fun Initiatives to vote for
>Fun Control Initiatives to vote against
>Rants about gun grabbers etc

Attached: Registration.jpg (540x292, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2018/08/08/sen-dianne-feinsteins-ties-china-go-way-deeper-alleged-office-spy/?fbclid=IwAR2guhV2MheXhqrmu_Sx20ASYMy1IYHDu6w5BaS0b_YI5mCmG7-S4AAyT3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for amerikan frens

I live in California. Voting literally means nothing. Might as well live in Mexico.

In case it was unclear

>Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

Florida Man here. Vote Scott for Senate and DeSantis for Governor. Don’t lose the Gunshine State dammit

>inb4 Scott sold out after Parkland
A red seat is a red seat, and if gun control gets to the Senate, he’ll vote with his fellow Republicans. Bill Nelson openly supports any AWB.

Attached: E6BD40CF-F171-4498-AAF3-3505C6C746B3.jpg (1024x497, 133K)

thefederalist.com/2018/08/08/sen-dianne-feinsteins-ties-china-go-way-deeper-alleged-office-spy/?fbclid=IwAR2guhV2MheXhqrmu_Sx20ASYMy1IYHDu6w5BaS0b_YI5mCmG7-S4AAyT3Y

There is a glimmer of hope, son.

I voted for pro-2a candidates even though I know that most of our 2a rights will be destroyed no matter who we vote for 30 or so years from now.

Attached: 1532773932894.jpg (1080x1080, 237K)

Much appreciated, unknown eurofriend.

I didn't vote. I hate republicans and democrats equally.

Initiate order Veto Beto

Attached: 6DAFA368-FADB-4040-A841-D4B2BD9917DF.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

I hate republicans for sleeping at the wheel, but I hate Dems more for actively fighting the 2nd.

Hope you guys went out to vote

Attached: 20181106_110039.jpg (3866x2667, 3.75M)

voted against beto during early voting, may he be banished to the shadow realm today

VA Bros remember to vote for Stewart, let's throw kanie out of here.

Wasn't going to absentee since I don't really believe in it, but after the murder of Mr. Gary Willis, I felt compelled. Anons were right about red flags and it was just proven. Gaston's Ghost is on sale at Midway rn, as an aside

Attached: s-l300.png (300x194, 15K)

t. kike who "just wants to live his life"

just call them jews then.
you hate jews.
I voted for all politicians to be executed.

At least Paul Allen is dead.

NJ here, wish me luck. I have feeling we'll be worse than California soon.

based and red pilled

Texas here, already voted.

>Inb4 go to Jow Forums
go to Jow Forums and read the sticky.
you can't defend your rights by begging the government not to fuck you in the ass. You need to defend them with force.

Attached: 1526055144821m.jpg (667x1024, 79K)

>He thinks NJ is better than CA

Attached: 617.gif (391x365, 712K)

Who else wrote in moonman for all dems running unopposed?

cucked and bluepilled

Eat a dick, nigger

don't go out to vote. go out to burn down a government building or something actually useful with your time.

the longer we go without having to put a hole in an alphabet soup nigger kicking down our door the better.

>dems running unopposed
not sure where you live user but I'm sorry to hear that.

Kill yourself faggot, go fuck off to reddit

This doesn't belong on Jow Forums.

>can't bring myself to vote for Republicans because they're shit for pretty much everything that isn't guns
>can't vote for Democrats because even in one of the states with the highest rate of gun ownership Democrats are still stupid enough to run on shit like raising the age to own guns to 21 or requiring a license to own a gun
>can't vote for the Libertarian candidates because I can't bring myself to vote for someone who's incapable of writing more than 10 short sentences about their beliefs and what they will do if they get elected, if they write anything at all
I'm unironically going to write in 2hus for the federal elections.

>3 seperate fucking numbers spamming me with text messages to vote every day
for fuck sake, just fuck off

You're an idiot.

>they're shit for pretty much everything that isn't guns
>muh gays
>muh weed

>>can't vote for the Libertarian candidates because I can't bring myself to vote for someone who's incapable of writing more than 10 short sentences about their beliefs and what they will do if they get elected, if they write anything at all
The point of being a libertarian in office is not to do anything.

An anons in Riverside County in the State formerly known as California... The NRA mistakenly approves Sheriff Stan Sniff over the better choice of Chad Bianco. Make Riverside a shall issue.

>listening to the NRA

You should really vote for gun rights exclusively. There are people who want imprison or kill you if you refuse to surrender your weapons to the police. Your freedom and life are at stake. Nothing else should concern you like that does.

>I don't want votes and would rather hate people who just want to be left alone because muh religion
>I want to give gangs an easy source of income and piss away money prosecuting stoners who aren't hurting anyone

Then they should say that. "Libertarian" gets tossed around by too many people who are only vaguely libertarian these days.

>hurr force churches to marry me
>bake the cake, bigot
you're retarded if this gets you bootyflustered enough to not vote.

>Then they should say that.
Saying that wouldn't appease your need for a pages long explication of political beliefs and policies. You sound like the worst kind of snowflake fence-sitter

You're honestly going to put homo cakes and weed above your own right to arms and safety?

The two issues you listed aren't the only things I disagree with Republicans on. Where I live, they also want the federal government to turn a ton of land over to the state that the state can't afford to maintain, which means it will get sold off and that will be the end of a lot of /out/ and innawoods activity.

May be Commiefornia, our senate race is a 'choice' between two democrats.

Reminder to/k/ommandos stuck in this state with me to vote red in the house at least.

you should at least try to vote for the less terrible option. In your case I would vote blue if they weren't too anti-2a

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

>I would vote blue if they weren't too anti-2a
Just fuck my ass a little, only the tip

Attached: 1539974054637.jpg (1080x1295, 282K)

As I stated here: , they've seriously talked about things like licensing, needing to be 21 to buy a gun, red flag laws, AWBs, and whatnot. It's not like it really matters since historically anyone who isn't a Republican doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell here anyways. The Democrats running for in state positions such as governor haven't come out in support of stuff like that though.