What’s the best shotgun for general purpose ( home defence/ camping/ fun shooting)? Money is no object

What’s the best shotgun for general purpose ( home defence/ camping/ fun shooting)? Money is no object.

Attached: 74FFF86E-52B6-4C4D-B105-057D139B62F6.jpg (232x508, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxSjLllBbQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

590a1 is probably my favorite so your right on the ball.

>Older Remington wingmasters (really any Remington pre 2006, but wing masters are the GOAT)
>Ithaca 37s (pre 87 or police issue, they slam fire)
>mossberg 500, 590
>mossberg Maverick 88 if you’re poor
>Remington model 12
That’s all I can think of. Any post 87 Ithaca’s are still great. They just don’t slam fire. Don’t touch post 2006 Remington. QC has turned to dogshit

Gotta go with an older Remington 870. Not the newer built like shit ones.
Super versatile and can be configured for nearly anything you need.

Attached: wm_7658949.jpg (5712x2956, 924K)

I would go with a Nova or Supernova. Super tough and super underrated

It’s sad to think that the knock off 870 clones of today are cheaper and better built than current 870’s.
I say this as an 870 and Hawk 982.
If you are poor and don’t want a Maverick for some reason and would prefer an 870, get a Pardner Pump

*870 and 982 owner

Make sure you get an Express Magnum so you can run 3" shells and whatever the fuck else you want

>Money is no object.
Holland & Holland
Purdey
Boss
Peter Hofer

The thing about the ithaca (at least my model 37 featherweight) is that it couldn't shoot steel unless I rebarreled it, was vintage damascas. Has a Hastings barrel on it now. Which can also take a choke, the stock barrel was fixed mod. choke

get the Express Magnum, 23", 18", and a slug barrel. pistol grip stock and forward grip along with the original furniture.. You have pretty much every possible configuration you need right here.

Steven's 320 is a pretty good 12ga

op said money is no object. stevens 320 blows

>money is no object
>picks a Stevens

Pump, I assume?

Winchester 1897 if you wanna cowboy and want something unique. Fucking love that gun.

Winchester Model 12 is supposed to be awesome. I've got a Model 42 which is the .410 variant essentially and my God that thing is awesome. I'd love to own a Model 12.

Ithaca 37 is amazing, best trigger on a pump I have ever felt and the action is amazingly smooth. Probably the most fun to shoot.

Mossberg 590A1 if you wanna larp as military (and you can stick an M9 bayonet on it which is nice) great gun.

Old 870 Police is awesome, new 870 Police is good too though. The ones to avoid are the 870 Express models, the ones you see for ~$300. Shit finish, shit parts. Police models to this day use milled tool steel parts, everything is deburred, finish is better, better trigger, etc. They tend to cost around $600 though so you're paying a premium for sure. I'd spend a little extra and just get an Ithaca 37 honestly.

So I guess at the end of the day if I could only have one I'd probably go with the Ithaca 37. They're not cheap, but they're awesome. If I wanted a combat shotgun or one to use for the purpose of HD I'd probably get a 590A1.

>>Remington model 12

Don't you mean Winchester model 12?

This post is too expensive to even read

Benelli m4.

>Money is no object.

Bertuzzi - Zeus SLE
$118,515.00

I personally like the Ithaca Model 37.

where the fuck are all the ithaca model 37s at?
werent these things like $200 for a police trade in one? I cant find any on armslist in my state.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533241665785.jpg (720x701, 24K)

M3 is a better all-rounder

>Money no object

Model 1897
>Bayonet
>Slam fire

How does Jow Forums feel about the autoloader? 1187? Seems like a direct upgrade.

And super shitty. He said price is no object, not 'budget junk'.

Benelli anything just make it an SBS

Attached: Shotguns.jpg (3640x2305, 3.88M)

>100k for a gun
What am i the US army, fuck off

No.

k noguns

Is the winchester a good shotgun? i like the aesthetic but is it also practical?

Attached: 1897-left.jpg (1024x678, 289K)

>inertia system that shits the bed when you add literally anything to the gun
vs
>battlefield proven gas system

M3 has a cooler gimmick. m4 is the better gun.

>inertia system that shits the bed when you add literally anything to the gun
Nice hyperbole.

I take it you've never owned an M3. I have. Good thing it has a pump mode, because you'll need it.

probably not the best HD guns, considering these are optimized for hunting and skeet.

Congrats user my Retina just increased in value by 12%

Mossberg maverick 88. Literally a poor mans mossberg 500.

Academy always has them on sale for below 200. I have one and it's great. 5+1 pump action, or 9+1 if aguila minishells(get the $20 adapter if you do minishells. It stops feeding problems with mini shells)

youtube.com/watch?v=fxSjLllBbQ4

Attached: best shotgun.jpg (1000x583, 37K)

Kek

Attached: 1541359493437.jpg (400x400, 39K)

They're better made than a Mossberg

>literally a poor mans version of a poor mans gun
Yikes.