Vatniks on suicide watch

vatniks on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=98JbJuXE3JE

Attached: NIZPAONQ6BFKTF66IOIRURWY2U.jpg (1200x898, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xlzMYiqHe20
tankarchives.blogspot.ca/2015/02/cheating-at-statistics-10-liars-at-lisow.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE T34-85 IS WIDELY REGARDED AS THE BEST TANK OF WW2. IN ONE INCIDENT, AN ENTIRE COMPANY OF TIGER 2'S ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY A LONE ADVANCING T34-85 ONLY TO HAVE ALL THEIR ROUNDS BOUNCED BY THE T34'S SUPERIOR ANGLED ARMOR. SAID T34 DISPATCHED ALL THE TIGER 2'S WITH A SINGLE SHOT TO THEIR FRONTAL ARMOR THAT WAS CONSTRUCTED OF PIG IRON. WARTIME RECORDS INDICATE THAT THE T34-85 HAD A K/D RATIO OF 50,000,000:1. THE SINGLE LOST VEHICLE DUE TO THE CREW DRINKING TOO MUCH IN CELEBRATING THEIR 1000TH TIGER KILL, AND THEN DRIVING THEIR TANK INTO A 20-FEET DEEP RIVER OF GERMAN BLOOD. FEAR OF THE T34 WAS SO GREAT, THAT GERMANS WOULD IMMEDIATELY SURRENDER UPON SIGHT OF THEM. THE PRISONERS WERE THEN FORCED TO LIE DOWN, AND PROMPTLY RUN OVER BY T-34'S TO AVENGE THE 6 MILLION JEWS. MANY HISTORIANS CONTEND THAT THE ALLIES ONLY WON WW2 BECAUSE OF THE T34-85, AND BY EXTENSION, THE T34-SERIES AS A WHOLE.

Ivan, please.

The Tiger II was the best tank of WWII on tactical terms.

>The Tiger II was the best tank of WWII on tactical terms.
retard
LOL'd

youtube.com/watch?v=xlzMYiqHe20

the tiger 1 was the best tank from a tactical perspective

Attached: krauts.png (693x445, 30K)

Do you two know what tactical implies? It means during a battle. The Tiger II and Jagdtiger would mop the floor of anything else with ease if they were plopped into an arena and had a fight to the death with all the other tanks of WWII.

Well, maybe not the Jagdtiger as it barely worked at all

good thing ww2 wasn't just some hypothetical arena, then. the krauts needed something capable of plugging holes in the line and causing breakthroughs, and the tiger 1 was their guy. the tiger 2 was too little too late.

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING RACIST NAZI гpeбaный pacиcтcкий фaшиcтcкий шилл дoлжeн знaть, чтo pyccкий мeдвeдь cильнee

Attached: 1525818860873.jpg (303x335, 30K)

if you fuck with abteilung 502, you're gonna have a bad time

Attached: itsknown.png (720x1440, 236K)

If I had to pick a tank to fight in, without worry of breakdown and parts shortages, I would pick a Tiger I.
If it were realistic and I had to crew, maintain, and live in, a tank, I would pick an M4.

Those numbers are fake. The nazis are well known for using fake numbers to make themselves look better and cover up failures. Even if they were losing the war in reality, they wanted to win the war on paper.

Here's an example of what would actually happen in reality:

tankarchives.blogspot.ca/2015/02/cheating-at-statistics-10-liars-at-lisow.html
>battalion of 51 brand new tiger II encounters 60 T-34s
>tiger IIs are wiped out by the T-34s, for a loss of only 20 T-34

Attached: DMbmfFUWkAEACeh.jpg (741x512, 79K)

I knew 502 sounded familiar. Looked it up and remembered it was the unit Otto Carius was in when he was on the Eastern Front. They obviously knocked out a lot of tanks, and his crew made a sizable contribution to that total.

Attached: tumblr_no2yogvrJK1teiltbo1_1280.png.jpg (777x585, 142K)

As usual, a good summary and practical evaluation from Moran. I like how he takes some incidents people laud like:
>A T-34 took over 20 shots from a German tank before being knocked out!
and he look at is as:
>WHY did a Soviet tank allow a German tank to shoot it over 20 times? Because the Soviets could not see where they were getting hit from or could not effectively return fire.
Hope he does more lectures and videos like this. Especially since, according to his live chat from the premier, there's not going to be any Inside the Hatch videos for a while since Wargaming is focusing on other stuff.

I agree with his assessment that the T-34 was a decent tank when it came out, but it was by no means some amazing wonder-weapon some claim it to be. A lot of questionable choices to its design and some very poor ergonomics. No good when a crew has to fight against its own vehicle to effectively fight the enemy.

It does definitely look cramped in those turrets
Keep in mind the ammo storage is in bins on the floor and there's no turret basket

Attached: 1435464947972.png (600x802, 510K)

>those numbers are fake you homo nazi jew((((
>proofs?? literal who blogger)))))))))))

He stated in the video that T-34-85 is a good tank, retard.

also stop taking screen shot with your daddy smartphone.

>literal who blogger
Hello new fag.

BASED

The Germans also liked to count things as trucks as "kills" in the same vein that a tank kill was. So their numbers are to be taken with a grain of salt.