Target Sports Jewish Tricks

Anyone else get their order voided for the recent 7.62x54r ammo sale Target Sports USA had? Just found out today that the order I placed November 1st got voided because "they fucked up". Full refund, but I'm still pissed and wondering if anyone knows where I can get some similarly priced ammo

Attached: 108929.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Does this mean I shouldn’t buy any?

It's out of stock now, but I'm definitely thinking twice about buying from these faggots. I've got half a mind to demand they give me the same price on their Tula 7.62x54r ammo instead of giving me a refund. I want my nugget food damnit!

Fuck. I just checked again. I blame (((them))).

Attached: 30A2398D-7FD5-4A33-8047-E8EAF8F40C84.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

You made me look through my emails. No it didn't happen to me. Maybe it was YOU that messed up.

Yeah they’ve got sort of a shady reputation. They won’t steal from people or anything but they’ll pull stuff like this from time to time. I doubt you’ll see 7.62x54r priced similarly to that at any ammo dealer any time soon, though there are deals if you scour your local firearms forum classifieds.

Nah I talked to a customer service rep. They said they've been moving warehouses or some shit and over sold the stock. They told me there were no issues on my side. Granted they're refunding me, but fuck this is annoying.

Ouch, that's lame. How much did you lose out on?

500 rounds of beautiful nugget food for 151 dollars

That isn't Jewish. It would only be a Jewish trick if it benefited them. Since they refunded your money, it's not a swindle. It's just incompetence.

>Yeah they’ve got sort of a shady reputation.

No they don't. They're practically the only mail order ammo company in the country to tell the Massachusetts AG to fuck herself.

Good point. Suppose I'm just sperging out about something that's not a big deal. Kind of sours my whole outlook on ordering ammo online. This was my first time doing it, and lo and behold, I've got nothing to show for it.

I’ve met the family that owns it, they’re good people (they’re from Serbia no bullshit) but they simply don’t have a sterling reputation as a dealer. They have gotten a lot better over the years.

I like ordering from them but I they've never had one of my calibers in stock.

>nobody should be allowed to make a mistake

Sucks, if you live in Cali I would sell you one of my cases for face value of what I bought.

Appreciate the offer mate. Alas, I live in Michigan.

Yeah, I just got an email from them as well. Fuck, I thought it had already shipped.

>jewish trick
>full refund
That's some pretty pathetic jewing, friend.

>That isn't Jewish. It would only be a Jewish trick if it benefited them

How many people do you think will say fuck it and instead of waiting for the cheap shit to be back in stock will go buy more expensive ammo from them?

Almost 0

>t. Worked at Sportsmans Guide during a similar error.

Their system simply couldn't handle the number of nugget autists hitting it all at once, happens all the time.

Had some brainlet fuck up my ammo order, and had a even bigger brainlet fuck up my refund (for the better) on counting 20 round boxes of ammo to make up the amount I ordered.

I was short on ammo, but I made money on their screw up.

I got mine retard. Maybe you should of ordered sooner.

>Placing $300+ order on outdoor limited
>email support asking if there will be another $10off$299 code
>last day for current$7off$199 code
>one of my items is last in stock
>panicbuy.jpeg
>use weekly coupon code $7off$199
>recieve email back 1 hour saying there will be a $10off$299 tomorrow
>explain i should have waited, thank them anyway
>based owner gives me the $3 in store credit
>feelsgoodman

Attached: 1540490719608.jpg (225x225, 9K)

If it makes you feel better, they confirmed my order and it should be delivered before the end of day Friday.

Would it be reasonable to ask them for the same price when they get a new batch in since they voided my last order?

>Being this jewish.

I received mine this week

should have bought it the first time around. No excuses.

>buy yesterday
>shipped today
Have you been sleeping with your nugget and cleaning her and playing with her sufficiently to make the ghost of Sergei happy?

I've been unsuccesfully trying to de-rust my Sweaty nugget for 3 days now. Its been sitting in a container of motor oil for 48 hours straight while I go at the problem areas with a brass brush.

Same here.

I bought it less than 24 hours ago while browsing Jow Forums at night on a whim, I had a tracking number in the morning. Fedex priority too.

It'll be here on the 8th. Best $450 I spent in a while.

I was on the fence about buying from them. There were hundreds of negative reviews on google- taking weeks to ship, messed up orders, etc. Several people had to dispute charges with their credit cards to get their money back

I've genuinely never had an issue with them and I've ordered about ~$1500 worth of ammo. This time's shipping was fast too.

Yea that won't happen.

Had mine voided as well even though I bought a case day 1 of the sale. Fuck these people.

>being poor

tell me about the anotov 368

these are quality munitions, lacquered for smoothe and realible operation.

Attached: 18828881921488.jpg (744x752, 72K)

Take your niggerball avatar and kill yourself, nigger lover