You can only post in this thread if you did your part and voted

You can only post in this thread if you did your part and voted.

Attached: Ididmypart.jpg (876x493, 50K)

oops i shouldnt be here

I voted. Did my bit to pass the amendments to NC constitution. My electoral votes are meaningless though, too many wakandans where I live (Fuck Alma Adams and the city of Charlotte)

God willing we stave off a blue wave and I get a couple of years to finish school and buy some of my bucket list guns before the next panic.

Attached: source.gif (664x377, 2.46M)

>t. Redneck Revolt

Attached: 1541461323402.jpg (750x938, 55K)

>Collegefag
>Ask for absentee ballot
>Don't get one

jesus that is disgusting

voted red as hell here in CO and i tell all the hippies i don’t vote because it makes them mad

voted libertarian across the board here in ct. about as productive as pissing in the wind...

Hello based Charlottebro. I'm in the triangle and it's much the same here. We'll never get rid of the gun grabbers but hopefully the rest of the state can stave them off. Also Charlotte has Hyatt guns. I jelly.

Why not just make them more mad and say you voted red?

because that doesnt just make them mad, that makes them enemies

Voted for Cruz in early voting to stop the Beto tumor from spreading out of Austin.

Attached: 1317751C-4F4A-4FB1-88A2-87789C7F63BB.jpg (630x840, 275K)

Attached: IMG_20181106_173108404.jpg (2560x1440, 635K)

Attached: vote.jpg (565x676, 33K)

voted for massie. proud to do so.

Attached: 2018-11-06_17h37_09.png (776x504, 523K)

>voted red as hell here in CO
+1
>because that doesnt just make them mad, that makes them enemies
Plus it's fun to be a greyman. Play along with basedboys at work/school, believe/vote the opposite, enjoy "how did this happens?" after the votes come in. It makes me feel like I'm undercover/embedded within the enemy.

Attached: 1541390093462.jpg (640x632, 59K)

Voted 2 weeks ago. Been feeling pretty lefty in GA recently.

Attached: 1540936163871.png (667x644, 408K)

Nebraska fag here. Voted for all the NRA approved candidates except for Pete Ricketts, he's a piece of shit even by political standards.

>not using the GOA scorecard.

Swag

Attached: 45711198_554313985015483_794274478212251648_n.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

I did

Attached: E1CF8D55-CDA6-4A05-BD4D-E6D9ED15BCDE.jpg (640x640, 70K)

I agree with you, but the GOA scorecard is only for the federal elections. state elections needs something else. I just voted straight R anyway though.
>t. FL panhandle

From WA, going to college in CA. Since CA is fucked and WA is about to become a Californian colony where should I live after college where my rights will not be raped within the near future?

Attached: Muh Guns.jpg (4496x3000, 3.71M)

just voted in CO. No sticker tho; just dropped off my ballot

Hell yes. Go vote if you haven't there's still time.

Attached: lkifg6akdnj11.jpg (6000x4000, 2.02M)

I didn't lol. No point in my state so I'm just gonna make dinner instead.

The GOA scorecard doesn't include our governor

did my part

Attached: 20181106_144629.jpg (4032x3024, 3.73M)

Wyoming, it's like Montana minus the CA transplants (for now)

You can still get a house rep elected in a deep blue state.

That's what everybody else on your side says and it's why shit doesn't change.

Okay. My votes in California are an exercise in frustration though.

Attached: 20181106_110039.jpg (3866x2667, 3.75M)

Shut up.
Go to Utah. Wyoming is packed full and very very liberal and full of hipsters. You'd hate it. Stay away.

Did anyone else look at that list of 20 judges and just vote for the ones who weren't women/crazy foreign names? It only left 2 or 3 out of 15 desu

Attached: california constitution.png (1280x640, 1.63M)

Michigan reporting! Voter turnout was huge. Hoping for good things tomorrow.

Attached: 20181106_174647(0).jpg (1280x720, 283K)

And Cox over Newsom. Feinstein over the illegal immigrant.

Attached: 2018-11-06 14.53.30.jpg (1043x780, 646K)

Pray for NH, bros. I feel that we won't make it.

Attached: 1541534888798.jpg (1987x1531, 851K)

That's exactly what I did

voting for "grab them all" feinstein.

you remove her and you remove a lot of dem power. no one would listen to the new fuck.

is lying to you, it's super gun friendly and sparse as hell, you could set up a city there and nobody would know unless you advertised it.

This is for all you fuckers coming into my state and driving like a bunch of retards.

never let evil take root. burn them out before they get settled.

sununu isn't going anywhere
but I don't think negron has a chance

I would just vote for neither in that case desu but I'm a FL man who voted prick scott so maybe i'm not the one you'd want to hear that from.

The reason us California conservatives are voting Feinstein over the illegal immigrant are as follows:
>she is an old white lady and he is a Mexican guy, this divides libs
>he advocates for more gun control than she does
>he advocates for illegals way harder than she does
>Feinstein is ironically better for agriculture than the illegal immigrant
>we know her tricks, he is new and untested
>she will die soon, he won't
Believe me it's a shitty choice, I hate that cunt too.

I just abstained from the vote.

First day of early voting, but it still counts.

Attached: funs n freedoms.jpg (1777x1000, 1.07M)

See

Come to CO and vote Red please

>This is for all you fuckers coming into my state and driving like a bunch of retards.
Says the little shit renting out RV's to every dipshit european who feels like driving under the speed limit in fucking kilometers and clogging all the roads in western Wyoming.

You are clearly being completely honest and not trying to dissuade me from moving to the great state of wyoming

Good work. I go to school in Tennessee and liberals are creaming themselves over him all the way up here, it’s really annoying. Meanwhile, I absentee voted for my county to be a sanctuary county from the bullshit my state keeps passing. I should get an annoying little button for that for my backpack.

Nope you guys appear to be going down the shitter as well

I just moved to this state I have no fucking idea what's going on here. So I didn't vote.

Attached: vote.jpg (1800x1350, 1.26M)

Got any work for a mechanical engineer in Wyoming?

Gun related bullshit, that is, left that out. No messicans in muh county.

Colorado is great for mechanical engineers. You should go there instead.

KY here, yeah I voted.

in the future, a blank ballot, or writing yourself in is legitimately more helpful than not voting. No one cares about nonvoters, but idiots who can remember to show up do matter.

Which district bro? KY4 here.

>collegefag
>try to vote for Trump in 2016
>get ballot
>get a call a week before the election
>my signature didn’t match my drivers license
>try to explain that I never had to sign shit when I was 16 so I had not developed a real signature then
>they don’t believe that your signature can change between 16 and 20
>“well you can come to your local courthouse and appeal...”
bitch if I could go to my local courthouse do you think I would have requested an absentee ballot? Fucking idiots. I got a new license when I turned 21 so I can stop writing my sperg signature I came up with at the DMV on the spot when I was 16.

I'm really not feeling the 45 min drive, it's been a long day, sorry anons (jk not sorry, fuck all you civnats and lolberts)

Californian. Voted R whenever I could, wrote in "Moonman Bestman" when I couldn't

Whatd you do for the judicial section? Califag too

If it costs money vote "No."

>Says the little shit renting out RV's to every dipshit european who feels like driving under the speed limit in fucking kilometers and clogging all the roads in western Wyoming.

Nobody from Wyoming should talk about bad driving. Half the eastern side of Wyoming comes to my town to get shit from Walmart (only one in almost 100 miles) and the fucktards act like they've never seen a paved road before. I'm not from Montana, but I do go to Yellowstone through Wyoming every year and the only dipshits I seem to see on the way all have Wyoming tags. (Inside the park is a completely different story, though. More Pajeets than you could shake a stick at.)

Just did a quick search and there seems to be quite a few positions, but even if you can't find anything online I'm sure that the railroad or coal mines have something that requires your kind of expertise.

Fuck yeah I'd love to work in something industrial

Anything but designing the latest Wifi enabled dishwasher for some Bay Area incubator

this pretty much
>mfw red voting guide tells me to vote yes on amendment for more police gibsmedats

Voted Libertarian, fuck your recucklican

What happened to "Fuck off, we're full!" ?

2nd

I voted for all the NRA shills and left State Senator and 76th District blank
about the same but I only voted on the ones who were nominated by republicans.

Attached: #1 Why do we fight.jpg (595x842, 129K)

Should be plenty of that for you.

In addition: There is no state income tax in Wyoming, it has among the lowest property taxes in the United States. The state's average effective property tax rate is 0.61%, which is eighth lowest in the country.

Less taxes=more money=more guns

I’ve voted red every election, except for this one.

Am I a bad user?

good deal. I don't get past louisvile very much. Good country out there tho.

yeah but everyone in WY owns levergats and revolvers and cowboy hats

I'd like to know which state in the union owns the most ARs/AK/similar per capita

The soul of sacred democracy is the secret ballot.

Attached: voted2.jpg (675x1200, 170K)