Tfw overpaid for a used Remington 1911

>tfw overpaid for a used Remington 1911
I just wanted to join the 1911 club is all... I couldn't resist.

Attached: qrkx5messu0hweahnzr6.png (680x440, 339K)

Which model and how much?

Thanks for reminding me that I need to join the club.

Standard R1 1911
$560

> buying remshit
> buying the jamomatic 1911 design on top of that

Jesus christ dude. You could have rubbed some brain cells together and got a hi power if you wanted an old school weapon that was actually respectable, and at the very least if you're gonna go for the cuckteen11 you could go colt instead of rustington

>I just wanted to join the 1911 club
boomer problems

Attached: 1538450781882.jpg (550x550, 31K)

why not buy a RIA?

It was an impulse buy, the only 1911 sitting on a shelf with Hi points and a single 40 Cal Glock

Speaking of a 1911, is it worth converting from ACP to .45 super?

Do you eminently expect to use it in self defense or against large animals? If no then no.

Wouldn’t for a 1911. Would for a Glock

Hmm.. only against two legged enemies. But when I think about pistol calibers in terms of govt collapse or race war and body armor/penetration, I think the super would preform slightly better.

No shame in a rock island, man. Remington is gone. It was grandads standby and now it's just using that name to steal from you. Its alright I've bought guns that sucked and I was too stupid to realize. Bought a low serial 1903 Springfield before I knew the low serials had metallurgical problems and could explode with modern loads.

Buy the 460 Rowland conversion they make for 1911s.
44mag>460 Rowland>357mag>10mm

> buying the jamomatic 1911 design on top of that
>never used a 1911

Don't beat yourself up OP, Remington actually makes a decent 1911

This. I don't recall jamming being an issue. Maybe if you were using beat to shit GI mags.

I mean it was $200 cheaper than buying new where I am... but unfortunately after checking just now it's on sale new at my LGS for $479.99... so yeah...

Get gassed retard

>tfw did something similar but with a Luger

Why?

This was meant for you.

Because he's a weak bitch who probably has a bunch of shit wrong with his life and has to transfer it to somebody because hes having a hard time dealing with his problems.

What's done is done, you didn't get totally fucked. Go enjoy your new gun, and welcome to the club.

Attached: 20180804_131107.jpg (1887x2080, 2.69M)