Sear "holes" and ATF

How is having a hole in the receiver equivalent to having a machine gun if the bolt and all of the internal mechanism are not there?

How is having an ENGRAVING of a hole (not the hole! just a fucking engraving), equivalent to having a machine gun?

I don't get it. Can anyone explain this?

Attached: 1540169236788.jpg (1200x581, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/111343818/Do-It-Yourself-Submachine-Gun-Gerard-Metral
weaponsman.com/?p=38646
doaarms.com/M16-Full-Auto-Lower-Parts-Kit-p/m16lpk.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they need any excuse to shoot ur dog

>constructive intent

is having a picture of a machine gun or plans for a machine gun "constructive intent"?
That's some pretty fucking advanced jewing.

Thought crime.
In Russia you can drill and weld a third pin as long as theres no sear. So really only for aesthetics but still far more logical

>scribd.com/doc/111343818/Do-It-Yourself-Submachine-Gun-Gerard-Metral
RIP your dog park

That'd be for the court to decide. A picture or some diagrams you would probably be fine with but straight up recorded plans would probably screw you if they wanted to.

Who’s trying to say they are a no no? Mind you these rifles all have them

Attached: C5ED02BD-E488-42BD-8593-18A679FA93E3.jpg (1024x512, 48K)

The engraving isnt illegal I dont think. Some companies have them as an aesthetic

>Mind you these rifles all have them
hope their owners don't have any dogs.

well quads to hoping

Pretty much. If you're being investigated by the ATF, you're fucked. Doesn't even matter if you broke the law or not.

>The engraving isnt illegal I dont think
but it is.
nice digits.

Yes, the ATF can explain it. Go ask them.

>How is having a hole equivalent
Because in 1968 congress amended the definition of an mg to include the frame or receiver of an mg, and having the third hole makes it one.

>how is having an ENGRAVING equivalent
I'm not familiar with anything saying it is. Where did you hear that?

>constructive intent
No such thing. You either posses it or you don't. Wanting to break the law and knowing how to break the law are not against the law.

>Go ask them
just asking them shit like this probably gets you entered in all kinds of nasty databases.
it's best not to interact with them unless you're sending in forms + money for NFA shit.
they might send in death squads that shoot first, ask questions later... like happened in Maryland today.

>I'm not familiar with anything saying it is. Where did you hear that?
Here:
weaponsman.com/?p=38646

You're already on all the lists that exist. Like thinking you can order three Big Macs with fries but it's cool cause you're drinking Diet Coke.

Too easy to modify for even retards with a drill.

Wonder if the 3rd false hole was offset from the required position if that'd make it legal.

>You're already on all the lists that exist.
Nope. I can fly without SSSS so I'm def not on domestic terrist lists.

>no such thing
ATF (((INGSOC))) say different

What part about "intent" dont you get?

Troy did this and also hired the ruby ridge shooter? do none of their employees have dogs?

> troy
> the same company that hired the sniper from ruby ridge and Waco

Oh don't worry, they know what they're up to

This thread is brought to you by:
Nogunz
Fudds
Trolls

THE THIRD PIN HOLE IS A 1/8” DRILL BIT

Here are some stencils for you: www.dogfightink.com/stencilsmisc.html

Also check bookmark these spare parts for later: doaarms.com/M16-Full-Auto-Lower-Parts-Kit-p/m16lpk.htm
Only $90

Now your brain is the constructive intent. :)

Attached: not-atf.png (500x506, 114K)

It’s okay you’ve absorbed to much onions and propaganda. One day you’ll detox and realize your brain is a powerful tool and you’re applying the boot to your own neck.

Attached: 2072862D-F46A-428D-91A9-A02610C13374.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

>weaponsman.com/?p=38646
Huh, first ive seen of that. If I had to guess I would say they consider the engraved lowers "readily restoreable" but typically the standard for that requires them to make it fire full auto only by swapping legal components around, not adding or removing material (drilling the hole).
That bs is just begging to go in front of a jury. There is a reason why when they find people with that sort of harmless but offensive stuff they just confiscate it and act like they're doing the owner a favor by not prosecuting them. When in reality it's because they know they'd get laughed out of court.

ok thanks

I still don't get all the screeching about this. Regardless of your feelings on what happened at Waco and Ruby Ridge the guy was a professional doing his job and acting on the intel he was given.

weak b8 m8

What’s great is non of the yards read the article.

nice try pig, nice try. don't even come close to my dogs, scum!

NOT IF ITS A CHEESE GRATER

Attached: C7DCADA4-1B57-40DB-BDE3-8218AD3B0664.jpg (855x1024, 101K)

pretty sure that's a fully functional receiver with some extra 'lightening' holes. hope his dogs are safe.

Pretty sure it’s a cheese grater.

Attached: EADE9ABE-3E28-4FB3-A8FF-CD0D53C99AB3.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

Diet soda is a great way to cut out some calories, even if the food you're eating is still shit.

Based.