Meanwhile at PTR

Meanwhile at PTR

Attached: 1526120689305.jpg (368x500, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

luckygunner.com/308-win-146-gr-fmj-malaysian-surplus-540-rounds-in-ammo-can
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not impressed
I could do better with my sphincter

You Dimetri, rifle put rifle at brass for the more accuracy. Mother Russia will prevail

> Full resizing
> Reloading at all for a non-rotating-bolt action

Imagine being a poor and wanting to reload brass

This meme brought to you by rich gang

Not even a russian rifle or caliber, nor are you using the meme correctly. Fuck off newfag.

Lol this infuriates the brass jew.

>Imagine being a poor
And having a reloading setup in your house?

Pssh. At our range we just test with magnets for the "steel core" bullets, and we don't allow roller lock designs by claiming that their inherently less accurate than combloc weapons. Makes our job easier and does it ever piss off the older HK guys.

luckygunner.com/308-win-146-gr-fmj-malaysian-surplus-540-rounds-in-ammo-can

Just run this shit through it and relax

That's the type of evil only a brass heeb can implement. You'd snatch a saxophone from a blind guy for that precious yellow gold wouldn't you?

Why does this happen

Fuck you faggot I'll bullshit memes of whatever nationality and faggot rifles however I want. I bet you're an antifa fuck aren't ya

Some guns have grooves in the chamber to make extraction easier. Typically roller-delay-blowback rifles. HK G3, 93, CETME, PTRs.
But also others.

But user, G3s are known to beat their brass to shit. They have a fluted chamber designed for easier extraction. This pic isn't bad at all.

>deforming perfectly good brass in a fluted chamber
PTRs are for steel case cheapshooting, shill.

just shoot a muzzle loader if you want to save brass dumbass

>don't allow roller-lock weapons

that's not even a real policy.

Am I the only guy that hasn't had any issues reloading brass 3 to 5x after using it only in a PTR?

no, the retards that shit post about not being able to reload ptr brass are a combination of people that don't own ptrs, don't reload, or both

What am I looking at here.

the chamber of G3 type rifles is fluted so the chamber pressure drops fast enough for extraction to happen without the bolt ripping stuck cases in half

brass that was fired from a gun with a fluted chamber, likely a g3 style gun like a ptr91 or something. roller delayed guns extract while the chamber is still under some pressure and the fluting prevents issues with extraction from the case being forced against the chamber by the pressure.