Can you get a perscription for DUDE WEED and still possess guns in America?

Can you get a perscription for DUDE WEED and still possess guns in America?

Attached: notall-heroes-wear-capes-wisconsin-man-throws-beer-bottle-at-28898567.png (500x461, 92K)

read a 4473 and ask again

No. This isn't a free country.

Not legally.
You have to remember that this is a federal document when you read it.

you either 420blazeit or 410shootit

or you could do both and get search and seizured

4473 is going to be revised for legal states

How many states let you get a prescription for a federal illegal substance without getting on a list. Because man, fuck that kind of list.

the only thing i need to read is pic related, bootlicker

SHALL

Attached: 1522935840857.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

This issue's already been taken to court in Hawaii and Florida. The answer was a resounding no in both cases. f
in the eyes of the fed, there are no legal states.

federal law supersedes state law
call me when it happens
>go on /o/
>hey guys if I speed is it possible for me to get a ticket
>yes, according to the law, speeding can result in a ticket
>FUCKING BOOTLICKERS QUOTING DIRECTLY OFF LAW

Yeah doubt it. They aren't going to rewrite a federal document unless a federal law changes.

No offense, they just like to cover their asses and have the greatest scope of things they can put you in a database for.

>federal law supersedes state laws
Apparently only when it comes to forcing brown people and fags into every corner of society. The 2nd and 4th amendmants are completely defiled and no one gives a fuck.

NOT

Lol no

The battle was lost 150 years ago, things will only change for the worse if things stay the same.

Attached: file.png (660x371, 377K)

UNINFRINGED

Attached: 1520716061602.gif (540x540, 471K)

Technically no, but in most cases it isn't like the feds are gonna show up to bust you for it and the locals usually couldn't care less although that can vary wildly by location. Could cause 4473 related issues depending on if the info is related to the feds(kinda doubt) or your state does a more thorough state level background check, though. IIRC hawaii actively takes firearms from those who have an MMJ card. Easiest answer is to buy one or the other face to face.

Honestly, you should just legalize it.

no.

>OP image
I would have stood up and cheered if I saw that happen.

Dude weed lmao

Nigga it's your right to lie. To admit you smoke weed would be admitting you broke the law and the 5th amendment protects you so you don't have to incriminate yourself

>4473 is going to be revised for legal states
They already did. It's irrelevant. Still a Schedule 1 drug, Federally.
>Question 11 e
“Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”
>“Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.”

Attached: Atf_form_4473-firearms_transaction_record_5300_9revised.jpg (1275x1650, 607K)