Been working a lot lately, mandatory overtime so I have some cash to spend on a gun

Been working a lot lately, mandatory overtime so I have some cash to spend on a gun.

I have an AR and grandpa's 870 Wingmaster, but no pistol. I shot a CZ Shadow 2 and I really want one.

Should I do it?

Attached: czshadow2.jpg (1170x610, 341K)

>CZ
Plz no user.
If you want a neat meme gun, why not an H9?

your parents have been having financial problems why not help them out

You shooting competition? I don't see many of these outside of competition. Not to mention you could get a 75b omega or whatever they fuck they call it with a trigger job for less overall, unless you like those race gun colors.

the original shadow is arguably better

>>someone's never shot a CZ before

CZ isn't my first choice but if you like it buy it.

Buy a sti if you want a Gucci pistol

I don’t have to suck a dick to know it’s gay

They're great but if you have to work overtime to afford it that should be a red flag right there.

You wont regret it. Maybe you'd want something else later, but CZ makes fine handguns.

go rent a few other guns at the ranges, including other CZs if possible. If the Shadow 2 is your dream boat, make it happen.

It is a good range gun, competition gun, and even a besides the bed gun, but it is heavy for EDC. I have OWB with a cover garment before. It is doable but you need a darn good belt.
I use a Steadfast double layer Kydex holster cut to barely be Production Class Legal for USPSA.

Attached: IMG_20180202_154542.jpg (3264x2448, 1.04M)

I never heard anyone regret buying one. People who say they are overrated usually own one glock and never shot a CZ.

I've got one and like it.
My only complaint is how hard it is to rack the slide with my soft little white-collar fingers.

The shadow ii is excellent. I doubt anyone who has actually shot one would say otherwise.

Attached: Sideways.jpg (4032x1960, 3.21M)

I actually find new CZs not at all difficult to rack since they have pretty deep grippy serrations. The original SP-01 and CZ 75 had pretty slippy shallow cuts, which combined with the short grip area from the slide-in-frame design made it much harder than the new ones. I do find it easier to slingshot them than overhand because of the slide height thing though.

This. Plus if you ever decide to compete in simple shit like IDPA, a sp01 shadow will keep you open to most basic bitch divisions, whereas the shadow2 puts you in others.

only in the US though

I just bought the sp01 tactical to use for production because of the decocker. How do you find using one with the manual safety and having to put it hammer down?

Sucking a male penis is great. Any faggot will confirm this.

Sounds like you have cash you should invest if you only now suddenly have enough to buy a firearm because you /had/ to work overtime.

Post gun

>>>r*ddit
You have to go back.

If you have to have a full sized pistol get a phantom. It's polymer framed and 1/3 of the price. If you've never owned a pistol you definitely don't need to start with a competition model.

if you're shooting competitions, go with the shadow 2. If you want a duty gun go with a phantom or sp01

I don't need to post my guns phaggit

Only redd*tors call others redd*tors