Who here >>>/fucked/ MN here time to panic buy

Who here >>>/fucked/ MN here time to panic buy

Attached: muhmn.png (1012x803, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=10000HB1465ham001&GA=100&SessionId=91&DocTypeId=HB&LegID=101955&DocNum=1465&GAID=14&Session=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_v._Sims
thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/414917-supreme-court-refuses-to-hear-case-challenging-california-conceal
illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69330
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna913641
reddit.com/r/liberalgunowners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PA here
Our governor a shit

Attached: 1541525969536.jpg (1508x892, 146K)

Kek. Buckle up boyos. Hopefully you get some more based Somalis to offset you evil Scandis.

Attached: 60B.jpg (1200x1500, 1.12M)

Oh no no no

Va getting slightly worse.

Fucking transplants, I swear if this state becomes Maryland 2 in 20 years, I’ll be mad.

>Fuck Illinois
No need user. We're about to get fucked ourselves. Please no AWB or getting Gary Willis'd here. I didn't ask for this.

You ready to hang out with Cali in the cuckshed?
Because that's where we're headed.

I'm desperately hoping that we avoid an AWB. Quinn had chances, so here's to hoping down-state Dems and the prospect of driving out two large gun manufacturers out of the state keeps an AWB at bay.

It was a good run boys

I like your optimism, but you should start buying everything you can now, because that fat fuck is going to fuck us over hard.

Please don't make me go to the cuckshed. All I want in life is to build a house on 40 acres of land, make a family of freedom and liberty loving individuals, many guns and recreational nukes, and have a nice career as an engineer (ME major right now) without government infringement and taxes. Is that too much to ask for?

kaine is an absolute weasel, shit is only going to get worse the bigger the fed gov gets the more cucked the rest of VA will get

Kaine is one example of why there needs to be statewide electoral colleges, a few urban areas shouldn't be allowed to determine the fate of an entire state

So we're looking at Chicago style laws on the whole state?

Unironically this desu

That fucker Madigan finally got one of his flunkies as a governor, we’re probably hosed. I grew up here but goddamn I can’t take this anymore.

Oh, I plan on it. But we also have a pro-gun SCOTUS that will, very likely, be 6-3 by the time 2020 rolls around. IL may be fucked, but I'm hoping gun rights aren't one of the things that go.
ilga.gov/legislation/fulltext.asp?DocName=10000HB1465ham001&GA=100&SessionId=91&DocTypeId=HB&LegID=101955&DocNum=1465&GAID=14&Session=
It'll probably look more like this.

We had that. Then our robed tyrants got rid of it. Historians will prolly look at that as the beginning of our downward trajectory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynolds_v._Sims

You have been since before you were born.

>[T]he forces of our national life are not brought to bear on public questions solely in proportion to the weight of numbers. If they were, the 6 million citizens of the Chicago area would hold sway in the Illinois Legislature without consideration of the problems of their 4 million fellows who are scattered in 100 other counties. Under the Court's new decree, California could be dominated by Los Angeles and San Francisco; Michigan by Detroit.

>finally
He's been picking and choosing candidates for decades now. I'm not saying it won't get bad, but I have a sliver of hope that it won't.
Just buy a ton of lowers regardless.

Just signed up for my CC

So. Anyone still look to the court system as our savior. It caused this mess, promulgates it, and refuses to clean it up.

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/414917-supreme-court-refuses-to-hear-case-challenging-california-conceal

>MN here time to panic buy
That's what I've been thinking since I woke up and seen the majority of the results. fml

Just recently Pritzker was talking about gun control, and kept using Chicago as his example of gun crimes, and said "we need to keep assault weapons out of Illinois", so it's probably going to be Cali-tier at least.

illinoiscarry.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=69330

In the eyes of the government that is far far too much.

>Oklahoma
no panic buys for me, i'll be enjoying wanenmacher this weekend :^)

Attached: rangeday.jpg (3264x2448, 1.53M)

Anyone have sause on waltz views of gun control or what he wants?

Illinois bros, is this the end?

I'm just kinda pissed about it because I wanted to save up for a decent quality AR that's fairly plain instead of getting just a plain functional one that probably doesn't have milspec parts that will be incompatible if a few builders go out of business from bad legislation.

I would recommend you start looking into leaving the state.

I ship out for basic in February, but I want to cop a PTR 91 before I go.
What will become of my babies?

Luckily I only have a year and a half of school left. Then im thinking getting some land in WI.

>mfw east tennessee
>mfw even the dems dare not infringe in this part of the state

Attached: hehehehehehehe.gif (465x200, 2.4M)

I can’t bro, I never could get my FOID because of a voluntary psych ward stay when I was 15. I’m 23 now and the whole thing with re-applying for a FOID is that I need a shrink to sign it, and no shrink in this state will do that. Goddamnit, why do the Dems like to ravage this state with bullshit laws? I don’t want to leave but this might be goodbye.

He used to be (key word: used to) highly rated by the NRA. I think he may push for tighter controls.

I hope none of you guys get into a defensive shooting with a person of nigger because Ellison is going to win his seat as AG.

State's fucked boys. This is our future and our own people sold us up the river.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THIS FUCKING KEKED LIBERAL STATE. I'M MOVING. I DON'T KNOW WHERE BUT IT NEEDS TO BE WHITE AND CONSERVATIVE.

There's nothing in this state worth sticking around for, it's an irredeemable shithole, and it's only going to get worse now.

Dude you don't get it. Like here in Minnesota I knew we're going to be blue, we're always blue it's just like that. The thing is some of the senators that got re-elected are going to be pushing for federal legislation. If any republicans cross the aisle we're going to all be so screwed we're probably going to get another AWB that's worse than the last one.

Non cucked Cali fag here. We tried warning you guys. We're here deep in the shit that can only vote on two dem candidates. Get ready to learn how to get around the laws and feel like a criminal when you're just promoting your second amendment rights. Invest in good mags, lowers/uppers, ammo and anything good you can get your hands onto. Rosters are likely coming. I cannot stress this enough. Think about 20 years from now. Think about it.

Keep up the good work bro.

As for me, I'm going to move on from Jow Forums real soon after the California meet and I expect it to be a good blast. I spoke and had a nice call with GT on advice on life. Gave me more inspiration than anyone else. We have some things in common y'all wouldn't understand.

Attached: it all ends one day anyway.jpg (2908x2914, 658K)

Yeah, but he doesn't do anything stupid

>Kansas
We just lost to a Pelosi acolyte and a dyke Native.

Attached: 1529378969077.jpg (1024x684, 129K)

>The thing is some of the senators that got re-elected are going to be pushing for federal legislation.

republicans control the senate and the white house. good luck with that.

desu at the federal level, it's not much of a loss for the GOP. they get to blame congressional inaction on obstructionism for the next two years, instead of it being obvious that they're just fucking worthless like it has been for the last two years. there will be ample stupid legislation put forward in the house that will remind everyone why voting for liberals is a bad idea, and sufficient lack of compromise to back up the idea that democrats have no actual ideas beyond robbing peter to pay paul. the bitterness of the liberal masses will be harder to sustain when they have a slim piece of the fedgov that they control.

>Florida
We aren't out of the woods yet but it's starting to look brighter

Attached: 1523073815415.jpg (388x388, 39K)

20 years from now I'm going to be long gone from this shithole state, and hopefully to one that won't vote to cuck itself like this.

Good thing I am moving to KS on Thursday from IL.

>inb4 refugee

Its for the military so I'm not a faggot

>watching polls for ohio
>sherrod brown
>"we got here without any help from the gun lobby"
>hes a dem

FUCK

Yet. He may feel emboldened by the Pittsburgh thing.

>tfw texas
>tfw leftycuck
Beto is a piece of shit but god damn cruz fills me and my wife's boyfriend with hate.

/WA/ bro here, good luck my brothers. We got some bad news tonight as well. Stay strong.

Ave Nex Alea

Attached: Feeling ball.png (1379x2031, 56K)

Idaho here
We are sorry for your lots.

you cowards better not fucking leave. MN has the most gun supporting dems of anywhere. Feehan is an ex soldier and more than willing to work with repub constituents looking at his razor thin victory margin.

Just looked it up, he's a total cuck.

Fuck him, and fuck this shit. I voted, and I'm still getting fucked. Feels like bullshit to me.

Pls user...I don't want it..it's all so tiresome

>MN has the most gun supporting dems of anywhere

Attached: image.jpg (500x382, 101K)

20 years from now there will be nothing left of the 2nd amendment other than the writing on the bill of rights.

The only vote that really matters is the one that comes out the end of a gun.

idk, maybe wisco or MI has more but youre a chud who's leaving yourself vulnerable to having your rights taken away if you dont recognize or work with them

There's no such thing as a Progun democrat in this day and age

google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna913641

Lets not forget about our tent city as well.

That's one way to put it

You know the thing that gets me about it everyone always said if you want guns join the military or police.
You do that and now it's HAHA JUST KIDDING YOU CAN'T OWN THEM ANYWAY. Like really, fuck me right?
You know it's like I said I expected it, we have a bunch of new voters here which is really good. I knew a lot of them being first time voters because of the general attitude around here were going to vote democrat because they haven't been following politics for very long and they're going to shift over time since they're paying attention now. It's just a little distressing their priorities are set at immediate concepts that sound good but the policy is going to likely turn into more Obama year blunders since they're not interested in real compromise. Republicans typically are better at compromise than Democrats are so I'm just expecting the absolute worse when it comes to policy about firearms in the next couple years that could just cripple ever bringing new enthusiasts into anything about shooting whether it's hunting, competition and sports let alone just owning them. That's going to have a horrible impact on wilderness stuff here too and people freaking love that shit here but I really think it's going to be at pretty big risk because it's going to lose funding if less gun enthusiasts have less reasons to go outdoors anymore.

the average amerishit will look like this in 10 years.

Attached: Average Aerican circa 2040.jpg (612x428, 97K)

I'm absolutely rage.

I was at class at the community college for a trade and encouraged a couple people to vote and they all said "uh I don't know enough about the issues" and a few even said "they only care about hunting rifles". Telling them that they will restrict those too was met with scoffs of disbelief. This state is fucked dude.

so those facebook groups, subreddits with 10000s active members and people i know personally are all just soros shills right?

Attached: 10b61Z5 (1).png (430x441, 86K)

all you can do organize, set a good example and make your voice heard, they have a mandate now and some of the DFL will move on it, but theres more than enough potential in the state to kill it.

Yes, you lying nigger. You're not fooling anyone.
>lol look at me I copied a meme!
Try being original sometime, kike.

>tfw Kentucky
>tfw own just an airsoft rifle and pistol

Attached: 89fc9df4a891a5854ab3c21238920488dd843770546655f35747bffa1f34919a.jpg (351x351, 21K)

reddit.com/r/liberalgunowners/

YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR!

facebook/ LiberalGunClub/

you literally couldve just googled these you retard

The problem with it is they work too much with out of state dems. They're trying to play a game that some rights are more important than others as if we have to play a shell game where you guess which cup has some rights you get and the other ones you don't get any. Instead of doing anything that makes sense like putting unemployed architects and engineers to work fixing up schools so they can be locked down under a threat and restrict movement through them (same principle as when we use to do drills for tornadoes and nukes, kinda common sense the buildings going to be a little more structurally sound for other threats as a side benefit) they just want to mess up entire industries in favor of the ones with better paying lobbyists in Washington. I'm just really pessimistic about the whole thing right now.

I've got the time and energy to be involved so things liek that can be promoted so i will, no sense in just letting it happen.

You know the dems have just framed the whole health care thing with giving up gun rights, like you can't have your reform without giving up guns. They do that with 2 or 3 issues and it's just a little shell cup game about which rights you get. I really don't think there is a solution there by voting for democrats. You shouldn't have to trade one right for another.

thats how it works with the repubs too. I just dont know why people keep staking their gun rights on the losing horse that is the MNGOP and any time you suggest maybe going across the aisle to actually make the dems notice you you get screeched at like that one dude above. the DFL currently has no motivation to not pull that scheme, give them an incentive not to in the form of cooperation or occasional votes and we'll do much more to preserve our gun rights than voting for losing candidates

JESUS WEPT

Attached: 1538527277605.png (1200x771, 93K)

>Republicans typically are better at compromise than Democrats are so I'm just expecting the absolute worse when it comes to policy about firearms in the next couple years

why? every red state senator and rep as well as POTUS recognize support for 2a is critical to their base support, and any significant ground given will disenfranchise their base immediately and strongly. as long as we keep up the movement at the grassroots, i wouldn't worry too much, in fact, this is an excellent time to start providing the voters with real contrast.

I ain't from MN but my people settled up round Duluth after they came through the island in '12 when they came through the island, been up yonder a few times and liked it a lot.

Sorry you have to deal wit hthe bullshit brothers, I blame whatever fuck let the somalis in.

I use to be a democrat during the Bush 2 years. Mostly independent/libertarian with more leanings toward the democratic party, but I'd vote for whoever seemed best. The whole stuff leading up to the 2016 election and after it has just flipped me toward being a republican/conservative till it the Dem party fixes itself. It's got some real problems imo. Believe me I never in my wildest dreams would have ever though I'd be the kind of person to consider myself a republican or a conservative. even though I had some leanings and I keep that real secret I don't tell anyone, family, friends, co-workers.
I don't know if I believe in grass roots much anymore I voted libertarian too many years to assume that ever works. Most of my opinions have shifted to be more conservative anyway. You know I don't believe some innocent person involved in criminal activity just does that one little thing and doesn't dabble in organized crime aside from that little thing they do. I use to think some of that stuff it was a coincidence but there is just too much correlation between stuff like drug addicts and other crimes but I got a strong enough ego to admit I was wrong that stuff like legal weed would be a good thing since it's just one less thing a criminal can get caught on, conservatives were right about it being illegal. It's a huge organized criminal activity and I don't think it just ends at that with a guy smoking weed on his couch not doing worse stuff.

Just keep voting for any libertarian that runs, numbers seem to go up a little every year, if the big two parties start collapsing and there's a sizable chunk of libertarian votes all the borderline people might start moving over.

Also Utah here, we're good to go. Not even that much panic buying at the gun show last week.

that shit makes no sense. the mafia had essentially no foothold in the US until prohibition. you sound confused af.

That pain. You know it too?

The guns we never had
The rights we never embraced

I don't want the two parties to collapse. I think they both want to do good things. Republicans are just better at it.
"The mafia" you know there is more than one, it's not like one huge over reaching thing right? I'm not worried about gigantic criminal syndicates. I'm more concerned about smaller gangs and unaffiliated scoundrels personally since that's what I've tended to encounter more often. People that like acting as thugs even if they have varying levels of competency think thug culture is cool they're not going to stop acting like thugs just because they can smoke a joint from a store like they already do smoke joints. You know those mafia's didn't go out of business when prohibition ended, they just moved in on other rackets and drugs that are even worse for people. That whole DARE gateway theory was right, tobacco alcohol and weed are gateway drugs, but weed's really the common denominator kind of thing people do before they get introduced to harder substances. Making it more common isn't going to make other things less common. Besides I don't want to share the road with people that are driving under the influence. It's not like tax money from that sort of thing being legal would be used for anything useful like lengthening the on and off ramps to ease traffic congestion of major travel areas.

Attached: thatbadbait.png (950x750, 140K)

This place is absolutely fucked and it's bad news for everyone

Attached: images (36).jpg (198x255, 10K)

No worse feeling then being born in a state and watching is as it slowly turns to shit

>be CO
>dems sweep everything
I hate Denver so much. Such a small area of the state controls just enough to force their way through everything.

Attached: 1406240490087.jpg (853x727, 97K)

Any Wisconsin fags here?

I think we're safe, even with a Dem governor.

918?

It's rough, but I think they will have a hard time moving any gun laws desu

Attached: wisco.png (1183x767, 591K)

Idaho. Idaho went redder than Utah this election.

I hope that's the case. I'd hate to lose CC or 30 round mags.

You're all pathetic

Fuck.
I wake up to finding out that beachball headed fat fuck won.
Happy fucking birthday. Hopfully he'll go the way of most of the IL governers ,to jail
At least here in Madison county the Gun Sanctuary thing passed. Guess we'll soon get to see if it does anything

Attached: 1393169056712.jpg (267x201, 49K)

>tfw Kentucky

I'm so glad this state has such a bad reputation, means people won't move here.

How did your brothel thing pass?

Hey any Montana bros here, could Tester actually lose??

I wasn't expecting that chump Rosendale to do this well

NJ fag here. I feel for you guys as I live in a communist occupied state. Things can get really bad in the coming decade. Some of our laws will probably be coppied like our AWB, 10 Rd mags, bans by name, banning nfa items, banning 80% receivers, banning p2p transfers ( which effectively killed Armslist and gunshows for our state), no recognition of c&r licences, justifiable need for CCW (basically impossible to get) and a bunch more. Not to mention all the other negatives like high taxes for supporting all the illegals and inner city folks etc. And "equal" pay work quota laws

Attached: cdc (1).jpg (577x537, 65K)