Washington State Assault Rifle General

Washington State Assault Rifle General

Attached: 8937CF73-3B7F-4797-8B23-C523D812EE20.jpg (1400x425, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/i-1639-the-most-ambitious-effort-at-gun-regulation-in-washington-states-history/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking-A... I need to move

woo boy... Good luck Washington bros.

Attached: 1475386832031.jpg (800x800, 121K)

Make a Washington state general because the mods are just going to delete these

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa COBRA SKULLIFORNIA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw 19
guess it's time to obtain AK building equipment and an AR 80% jig.

I wonder how that manlet wop is doing with his Beretta

No u im commiting seppajew after 1 last shitpost

I hope paul allen suffered before he went to hell. At least he won't get to see his bill passed.

wait it passed? why why why why why! DUDE WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: IMG_0230.jpg (2016x1512, 1.13M)

I know there is now a mandated $25 fee per salt gun purchase, but how much does the mandatory state indoctrination class cost?
Also, so if you have a gun without a lock on it or in a safe, you can be charged with a felony for public endangerment and be perma-nogunz’d

Attached: 3052C2FA-5354-4872-B8EA-53353CBB49DD.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Because it's for the childrun. Y u hate childruns?

We're fucked

Also I guess dealers are supposed to do an ongoing annual “extensive” background check on you if you purchased anything from them?

Get ready to pay $1000 for your multiple day licensing and safety class that is only available 3 days a week. Also get ready to go to jail if someone steals your guns from your house

Only if your gun gets stolen. The classes don't even exist yet, and won't be state provided.
that's local LE

Gross misdemeanor(?) and $10k fine if your gat gets used in a crime.

everywhere is fucked on a long enough timescale
either liberals migrating or demographics dooms us all

Fucking I5 liberals
This will be challenged in court, but the state Supreme Court will fuck us like they fucked us by allowing that shit on the ballot in the first place.

>“I own firearms myself. I keep them securely stored at home,” Stephen Paolini, I-1639’s 22-year-old campaign manager, said at a Tuesday gathering at Seattle’s Edgewater Hotel. “This is about raising that standard.”

Literally a 22yo boomer

We can take it further if we have to. The SAF is based in bellevue.

Welp...time to remove the ol' bumper sticker

Stop trying to justify it

No. You're just doing a pistol transfer form for all semis now.

Honestly, I hope they pull something like that. Makes it a lot easier to get ruled unconstitutional.

Maybe a higher barrier to entry is just the thing to reduce the number of mouth-breathers in this hobby. At least nothing was actually banned.

I'm not trying to justify it. The fact that classes won't be state provided means that the state can just refuse to recognize any class as a de facto ban. The rest of what I said was just factual correction.

I read some that specially said it mandates a system be put in place to continually monitor semi auto weapon owners from now on

>Zoomer.

Doesn't take effect til January 1st, so panic buy all you can or start asking all your out-of-state relatives for rifle gifts.

cool story bro

And the state has access to your medical records, because applying for the license will include a HIPAA waiver.

They described it as yearly checks to make sure that gun owners are still eligible to possess their firearms.

If theres a silver lining here this will definitely be challenged in court. Also stripped lowers are safe because the law only applies to comeplete semi auto firearms. A stripped lower doesnt fit the definition. The licensing begins in July 2019.

Only the age limit goes into effect on January 1st (possibly the storage stuff too), all the hoops for semi-autos don't take effect until July 1st.

Only the age requirement starts then.

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/i-1639-the-most-ambitious-effort-at-gun-regulation-in-washington-states-history/
>To pay for the cost of the records checks, the initiative authorizes the state Department of Licensing to require firearms dealers to charge a fee up to $25, which could increase over time.

>I-1639 directs the state to annually check that owners of handguns or semi-automatic rifles are still eligible to possess such weapons.

No. The state created 'Firearms Online' a few years ago in anticipation that this would happen. We're just getting a state registry that the cops will check every time you buy a gun.

I1639 cured my depression

That's a registry

Attached: GsYc0DN.jpg (252x200, 9K)

We already have one for handguns. The system is just being expanded to semi-autos.

Not just every time you buy a gun.
Atleast once a year from now one once you are on their registry

>At least nothing was actually banned.
Until they ban assault weapons next year, but thanks to this ALL semi autos are assault weapons. See the 3D chess here? They fucked us long term because this is a semi-auto ban in disguise.

So in my drunken state after I realized this was going to pass I started doing some research. What exactly is this class you have to have proof of passing every 5 years? Does a hunting license work? This is a pretty sad law to pass, truly California North up here.

If I'm understanding correctly you're required to waive HIPAA privacy for life to purchase a semi auto in WA now?

Pretty fine just job searching. Thanks god i get to live in your head rent free.

Still gotta be 21 to buy a lower. Course I contend that I am not smart enough to know the difference between a straight pull AR and a semi AR. There are simply too many variants.

They haven't made it yet. Probably a course offered twice a year at 3 locations with 30 seats per class and a $500 upfront cost that goes towards "gun violence research" or some shit.

What fucking police force would enforce this bullshit law anyway?

jesus christ
> glad i live in the shithole known as Ohio

Attached: 1461388781500.jpg (1280x960, 183K)

>assault weapon
>uses energy from firing a cartridge in order to chamber the next round and “requires a separate pull of the trigger to fire each cartridge.”

Literally all semiautomatics Washington bros
That sucks

I've lived here for almost 20 years, probably going to move now because of this fucking bullshit. If this doesn't get overturned I'm out of here.

One more thing to hate them for. Stable but depressed people, people with ptsd, people with anxiety will now avoid getting treatment so they don't lose their rights.
literally nothing about what's in the class. basically "lol we'll figure it out if it passes"
SPD, WASP

The ones that belong to Democrat-controlled labor unions. So the state troopers and all the big city agencies.

They haven't decided. They're probably waiting to see how fast it gets smacked down in court before they move forward.

The cucks in King County.

>60.38% yes
>39.62% no
hold me Jow Forums

Unfortunately yes 21. Stripped lowers are the way around the law besides driving out of state. Looks like I'm gonna have a shit ton of ars.

You cucks passed a law that is so ambiguous and open ended that they can make it up as they go!
Wew lad

>500 thousand yes votes from king county is enough to tip the scales over 50%

I live in Eastern WA, would love to see WA/OR west of the Cascades and WA/OR east of the Cascades secede and be their own states, I wonder how much more shit like this has to pass until Eastern parts of both states get tired of it

Which won't happen for many years,while they will continue to pass more laws every year. That's how they cracked the code in California. Oh, and salting semi-rural areas with Third World rapefugees so red counties turn into obedient purple shitholes.

Rural sheriffs are about your only legal recourse at this point.Not the cock suck fucking judiciary that gave us faggot marriage and Obamacare.

I think I'm going to try and make a deal with PSA or someone where I get some straight pulls that I have to return some 'defective uppers' on.

Just buy stripped lowers and AR kits
Law is for assembled guns

Watch me follow it, lmao

Been living under a rock, what exactly happened here and what do you Washington guys have to deal with now?

If you knew anything about doctors, this was already your attitude. They're the state's bitch.

GET FUCKED YOU HIPPY FAGGOTS

YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN, NOW YOU KNOW MY PAIN

t. NJ

Attached: a00.jpg (219x250, 5K)

10/22's are assault weapons that need loicences now I guess

I'm a FFL. Gotta take care of my peeps.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU FAGGOTS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hoops through which one must jump. it sucks, but hardly the apocalypse some are painting it as.

God damn it

Can’t wait for Seattle to burger nuked by little Kim

People like you are why things like this pass all over the country.

Holy shit WA just got fucked so hard.

You guys went from free to CA in a single night.

handout to FFLs and the NRA

POST ASSAULT RIFLES

Attached: F90967F7-01F6-440E-A269-9EF86ED3E3D4.jpg (1000x239, 135K)

Next years awb my famalam

Read subtext you faggot.
This law literally classifies any semi auto gun as an "assault weapon". They can pass an outright ban whenever they fucking want now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I VOTED YES! ITS NOT LIKE MY VOTE MATTERED THOUGH!
T. /o/tist who hates you guncucks

and the ones lead by politically appointed Chiefs

t. retard

Whats your address

It is literally the fucking framework to a de facto gun ban you dense mother fucker

We need to build a wall along the Columbia and make Oregon pay for it.

So who challenges this and does it have a chance of being ruled unconstitutional?

>MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE

Live in marysville

Attached: 25037BF8-5653-412B-A39A-51C1DE8E3ABE.jpg (720x581, 66K)

Can this be brought to the Supreme Court?

Serious question about the HIPAA waiver: does this measure prohibit anybody on an SSRI from owning firearms? Because if so then I need to start tapering off my wellbutrin.

Attached: gsLv-nLdSMp39daMqCwxNt3XvBGa7fr4HRVZsAlHnxs.jpg (700x875, 147K)

Probably the nearest bath house.

>the constitution
>mattering
lol
it's not a fallacy if it's proven time after time to be reality

It must

>he thinks the cult of law enforcement is on his side
Sorry to break it to you, but most cops see and know themselves as superior to the average citizen. They'd arrest/kill you with no second thoughts because they believe they're the only ones who should have rights to defend themselves and have weapons/power.

Attached: searauto.png (1289x376, 386K)

I don’t think it specifically defines that, so what ever big brother decides makes you a threat

Federal? Unlikely. We have to hope the state supreme knocks it down.

What options are there for non-compliance?

Thats a town grease monkey use your brain plug your nose and blow to get the paint fumes out of your head

Slippery slope is a logical fallacy. When there is evidence to support it, it's a hypothesis you illiterate twatwaffle.