I'm sorry WA bros...

results.vote.wa.gov/results/current/State-Measures-Initiative-Measure-No-1639-Initiative-Measure-No-1639-concerns-firearms.html
I'm sorry WA bros. I guess you'll have to pray to god that your court strikes it down for violating the procedures to get it on the ballot.
As an aside, this is exactly why direct ballot plebiscite is retarded. Every single fucking state that has it ends up going down the shitter.

Attached: Capture.png (1126x379, 30K)

Mods gonna delete u

>I guess you'll have to pray to god that your court strikes it down for violating the procedures to get it on the ballot.
That doesn't happen with Democrats.

Attached: liberal fascism deleon's illegal family.png (665x915, 372K)

Who fucking cares. The jannies here are faggot SJW crusaders who spammed the applications, and delete threads about guns but leave up anime/furshit threads

Attached: bigboy1821.png (665x670, 176K)

Fucking hell

they didnt even have to spam. its just how chinese moot wanted it.

Fucking King county fucking the whole state over again.

Good thing the NRA already has a leg to stand on against this bullshit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO FUCKING HAPPY YOU FAGS JUST GOT KEKED THIS HARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>500,000 yes votes from King County was enough to tip the scales to over 50%

>muh PNW
>muh we're based

You goobers get to join the ranks of Florida in getting hogg'd

This just makes owning a firearm in this state dangerous. It doesn't properly define a safe storage so they can charge you with a felony even if it's in a safe because they deemed it accessible to someone else.

Fuck this state. I'm moving to Idaho.

Canadafag here. I heard of a guy here with no criminal history who came back home to his safe cut open and guns missing. Turns out the RCMP came in with a no knock warrant, busted his door down, cut his safe open and took the guns and then charged him with unsafe storage with a firearm. If thats not reason enough to McVeigh everyone I dont know what is

>come home
>12 men in your house with guns taking a power saw
>they're not criminals trying to steal your guns, they're cops trying to "confiscate" your guns so it's okay

They're building a megamosque in Boise.

Nowhere is safe.

And this is a problem. I'ma live in the woods in the panhandle.

My mistake officers, carry on. May i offer my wife and son for you to take. Possibly my dog to shoot?

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. -Ben Franklin

This may sound crazy, but this is how it's most likely to start. Make your arrangements now, WAnons. You may be the first to have to take a stand.

Godspeed.

I have damn near nothing to live for other than my guns.

He forgot the part where the lamb openly decides to disarm itself

The people who voted for this never had guns in the first place.

He forgot the part where the lamb brings in something retarded in great numbers, like goats, that are incapable of decent civilization

how do we make the great divide happen

Attached: Untitled15.png (387x218, 39K)

Attached: 9A8625BC-7F8A-4E42-B980-0EEE21E66A96.jpg (2470x2453, 1.35M)

Attached: 1535730543283.png (500x495, 33K)

Join Idaho