/WA/ the apocalypse starts now edition. What are you planning on stocking up on Jow Forumsomrades

/WA/ the apocalypse starts now edition. What are you planning on stocking up on Jow Forumsomrades

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-062756_Firefox.jpg (1080x1708, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Washington_Initiative_1639,_Changes_to_Gun_Ownership_and_Purchase_Requirements_Measure_(2018)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesn't even list what that does
Fuck you OP

How fucking retarded do you have to be not to know what it is: 1639:
ballotpedia.org/Washington_Initiative_1639,_Changes_to_Gun_Ownership_and_Purchase_Requirements_Measure_(2018)

Obviously it concerns firearms :^)

And this is what happens when you allow for a direct democracy. Watch out in the coming years. As the demographics become more favorable to push this sort of shit, ballot initiatives will become increasingly popular.

Nice dubs
I don't live in washington
>raise age to 21 and other minor shit that isn't anything relating to bans on certain types of firearms or magazines
So its fucking nothing

Read the whole thing retard

>need a license to own semi automatics
Dumbfuck.

>spend 800,000 to their 700000 and have the amendment worded so badly it would seem obvious to say yes
how absolutely fucked

>>need a license to own semi automatics
What kind? I already have a drivers license

Mandatory training every 5 years

fucking rip

G fucking G

when does this take affect? can I go buy and AR tomorrow without all this bullshit? t.20yr old from king county

July 1, 2019

what kind of fucking training do they think you need to pull a trigger

Indoctrination training

>concerns firearms
>vote yes for firearms
>not what you thought it was
sneaky

according to the law you'd still need proof of training even if you bought the gun legally pre-legislation

Go buy now motherfucker
t. 20 when the laws in florida passed
you have until january 1 to buy any gun

And this, in a nutshell, is exactly why it passed.

Attached: 1536159957298.jpg (568x376, 34K)