What is the cause of your overall discontent Jow Forums?

What is the cause of your overall discontent Jow Forums?

Attached: k.png (431x432, 339K)

a debilitating spine disease and too much pride to get on disability

The existence of leftists.

Schizoid PD

The only people I can fully relate to all use this website : (

>expending so much energy and stress on daily base over things that you have no power over nor they any effect on your own daily life

Living in the UK

>Epicureanism
how would you know you're right if leftists didn't exist to prove it

They have the power to get me fired for pointing out facts that if you do nothing to kids who claim they have transsexualism during their adolescence, 80% of them will live on just fine as what they were born as. They also can beat me up for being scared of people beating me up just for being white, made easier by me being a lone isolated target, and nobody would stop them.

My parents had a long a vicious divorce right at the beginning of my life I spent the ages of 2-8 constantly being interrogated by lawyers from both sides trying to coerce me into saying bad shit about either my mother or father. This lead to me being completely unable to trust anyone and constantly afraid of disappointing others. I'll be 27 next month and only in the past few months are things beginning to get slightly better still can't talk to pretty women though, and I still have no friends. But yeah I'd say that was the initial cause of what's been a life time of pain sadness and near constant betrayal.

Why? We have a system that spoon feeds lazy minortites everything while they live in their pocket community. It would be nice to see someone who needs it take some pie. Plus SSD it’s sometimes difficult to get passed through. Start now before you have no other options other than SSD.

I'd rather have a job

>No effect on daily life
Higher taxes, lower wages, worse economy, less freedom, less worker negotiating ability, worse everything. Affects my daily life pretty fucking significantly.
Because we now live in an era in which every ideal has been thoroughly documented.
God damn user, iktf too well.

Some chronic pain issue that keeps me from sleeping. Not going into it for PERSEC reasons. Can't focus or do anything, losing touch in my STEM college career. No friends, no gf, too many anxiety/panic attacks, and i've lost my energy and creativity. I'm pretty much dead and worthless now. Going to an hero with my Mossberg 500 soon. Sorry fellow sub-21 Califags.

People thinking I'll volunteer for mundane garbage that does nothing in my interest.
Also living in Germany and among Germans, people who always want to make a profit but simultaneously hinder your chances of finding happiness by prohibiting anything that could hurt if you went about it like a retard. Also always having to look out for retards when doing things, even on your own goddamn property.

My own stupidity and incompetence and hubris.

That I can’t afford an American 180 because of the Hughes amendment

Attached: E85B16C2-7DE8-44DC-9617-FFA80DD0253B.jpg (500x141, 15K)

For some reason I cant like guns unabashedly and wish for everyone to have equal rights

My waifu isn't real.
A tale as old as time.

Literally low test (confirmed by blood test) getting in the way of my shit. Hopefully some TRT will fix that. Sucks because I avoid modern chemicals, BPAs and all other kinds of nasty shit, I'm low bodyfat and I lift/high intensity cardio frequently and consistently but I got dealt the shit end of the stick I guess.

Also the cost of fucking powder and bullets and this Keep on keeping on, Jow Forumsomrades.

Attached: 1470421428912.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Spiwack has one for only 13

The number 9. It freaks me out sometimes.

i-1639

California's 2018 midterm results

This and also it pains me every day knowing that IRL women have literally no real personality like anime women and I will never be happy trying to coexist with these literally genetically inferior baby carriers

Attached: kuumaa m4.png (650x919, 675K)

I used to have this exact same problem when I was a kid with the exact same number if you're not shit posting
I've come to terms with the number now but sometimes I have an ocd esque tick like if I'm playing a game and the ammo count ends in a 9 I'll pop one off to change it but normally I can control the impulse and besides it's rare that I even have a problem with it.

ME.

The fact that I don't really know a trade or major skill. I'd like to maybe take up blacksmithing or something after seeing how simple of setups some youtube blacksmiths have and the nice little railroad spike knives or other things they make.

Not shit posting. The number 9 has some unique mathematical properties. I don't know what it means or how to use it. Sometimes if I start thinking about it, it will keep me awake all night.

I'm 21 in CA, have passed my safety test, have decided on the pistol i want, and have the money. I have a real CA ID. But i need a SECOND proof of residency. Such as a mortgage payment tied to a home, a rent bill tied to a home, a car title tied to a home, an electricity bill tied to a home, just something tied to a home or car. I don't own the house I live in and I don't own the car i drive. Is there any other way i can prove residency if i don't own a car or house? Thanks for any help.

i miss my little brother Jow Forums

Rental agreement should work. Thats what my brother did.

What happened?

My fucking shitty job
And the fact my shitty job is in a shitty state.

Fuck Callaway golf and fuck Massachusetts.

i can't bring my parents into this because guess what.

I was you about 6 years ago. My issue is that my parents abused me, but yeah, I grew up in total fear and distrust of absolutely anyone. I developed a severe eating disorder, was overweight and could not function with out having a place to lock myself in to shut the world out. My social life was 0 except for a couple friends on college. Dating was also bad. Perma-virgin and eventually my family even gave up on me.

At times, the ONLY thing that got me up in the morning was my gun collection, booze/food and the very small but growing nest egg to by a little house and some land. I lived like a peasant, driving a 30 year old Volvo and buying my clothes at a thrift store. I worked 3 jobs to see my dream through. I shot my S&W 629 in the woods on the weekends by myself. My dream of a house, shooting and eating/drinking to feel better we’re the only things that keep me going.

One day I woke up and didn’t feel well and went to the doctor, turned out that I was diabetic. I could not afford bypass surgery and almost gave up. I was lucky enough to find a program that worked with alcoholism and eating disorders. All I needed was someone to give half a fuck about me.

I soon bought my house, paid off all my debt, lost 130 lbs, got fit. Ran up to 6 miles a day and worked out till I was exhausted. Got back into pistol competition and built a dummy to practice rifle bayonet drills in my back yard. Now have many funs.

I met my girlfriend about 2 years ago now. She is the first person that I genuinely loved. She may have been the first to actually love me back. As much as I loved our new relationship, starting off was awkward and I found it hard to trust her. The relationship was not easy at first, my trust issues put up a lot of barriers but I have made a lot of progress. We live together now, she likes shooting, we have great sex, want a family and we comfort each other.

Don’t lose hope bruh. If I can do it, you can too. Dont let fear win.

Attached: 651BFD4F-0071-4825-9511-D74C8DCB55B2.jpg (1200x900, 56K)

What?

>Nor they any effect on your own daily life
Yeah, I-1639 and all the increased taxes that just passed in Washington say otherwise you disingenuous fucking faggot.

they don't approve of guns duh

D'oh!

Attached: WhirlwindEdibleCrossbill-size_restricted.gif (250x442, 2.59M)

Money problems, family problems, uni problems, can't find a job.

>Women have no personality...

Very much this. I love my wife and everything but fucking hell I can NEVER actually sit back and rattle some banter off her without her either failing to return or getting off track or whatever. We share very few interests. Even when you share interests with a girl she usually has this sort of....flat way of talking about them. Women are NEVER fucking funny and the ones that THINK they are are just whores who "like guys better!". Knew a really fuckable tomboy when I was a young lad but, surprise surprise, she's actually into women. But she is, to this day, the only woman I will actually invite out for a drink with male friends because I would LIKE her in the conversation.

Psychological self-control is the key to all aspects of life.

You need to learn to adapt to your "environment" just like all organisms do. You're not going to feel happy and wonderful all the time. Learn to manage your mind, body, and "soul" if you believe in it.

you're supposed to learn that women are ultimate npc tier before you get married not after you don't
I have feels for you that seems like hell

Same. At least I know several of you irl, and you're pretty cool there too.
Guess I'm just a lucky guy

I can't muster the discipline to master myself, which I need to be successful in life. It's torturous living in a hell you've created.

Probably too much Cirno posting

This.
And the feeling that i am worthless.

Buncha pussy ass Jow Forumsommandos becoming my-boomers about their gun rights. Half this place is borderline nazi, the other half is at least recognizing the Jewish influence on white civilization, yet since the 2014 purge all I see is
> lol feels gud to be last of the non cuck states eat shit coastlines
> oh shit how could gun grabbers come all the way to my state!
> waaaah, why can’t I just have a quiet life and fun toys with no further responsibilities?

Because Jews are in charge and will tighten that cock cage on you till you man up, white man.

living in the now and watching everything I love burn away

My only real discontent and battle right now is alcoholism. I fucking hate how hard it is to do it alone and I'm too prideful to go walk into rehab or join AA and I don't want that to go against me in the future for future fun purchases.

I live in California

*nu-boomers

The fact that I don't have enough money for guns and I'm afraid that when I do have the money the dems will be in control and the guns will be gone.

the fact that our societies have basically become commodities bought and purchased by major corporations without a thought or care as to what that is doing to the people living in them.

Can you afford an Anderson AR lower?
You can build the rest out peace-meal and ARs are the first target for grabbers to go after. It'll be a poverty pony but if it works it works.

I can. Wife is planning on getting me a build kit for Xmas, but I'll probably pick up the lower on black Friday.

Seriously considering getting the tools and skills to make sten guns and etc just in case.

Lack of restoration funds

Lovely story user. There's a lot we can learn from this.

Lack of a quality female companion to soothe all the other things I will have to cope with for the rest of my life.

Hey you forgot to leave that trip blank, faggot

>tfw no gf

>no gf

>female companion
>quality
no
If you go to a woman and expect them to be useful, they'll just drive you up the wall

Disability pays shit user, I know a few guys who made good money and went on long term disability. One lost his house in a nice neighborhood, the other had to sell a lot of his possessions and guns to pay off his bills. Disability is worse than welfare