Election concern containment

Mods respectfully fuck off, and this will keep all the election concern in one place instead of multiple anons flooding the board with them.
>Hurr durr go back to Jow Forums
Jow Forums is a cesspool filled with retards obsessed with the Q larp and pedo cults. This shit actually affects anons on this board.
Anons, it is important we stand up for our rights, however it’s not to the point of “box number 4” yet. We do need to form a collective NONVIOLENT action though.
>how do we do this?
1. Petition firearm and ammunition manufacturers and distributors to not sell to ANY state or city agencies who reside in states where confiscation can or will take place.
2. Threaten the previous said companies with boycotts should they continue to do business with those states.
We outnumber the police, and many of us go to the range more than them as well. That means we buy more from those companies on average, and will be a greater hit to them financially.
3. Peaceful, but if necessary, armed civil disobedience. THIS DOES NOT MEAN STORM A COURTHOUSE. A peaceful show of force, to let LEOs know that we will not be like California, may be needed. However that should not be the first course of aaction.
REMEMBER:
The goal is not to start an all out firefight in the streets. Everyone wants to go home at night, but we also have to make our voice heard.
Appeasement does not work. It didn’t work when the allies tried appeasing hitler, and it didn’t work when the west tried appeasing communists. It won’t work with our rights and our politicians.

This affects every firearm owner on this board.

Attached: DD9D684B-C1D7-4956-9C6F-4BBFC56C908C.png (534x534, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-nevada-elections.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry Nevada bros. You didn't fight hard enough and now you're just California with shitty weather.
Press F to pay respects everyone.

Attached: nevada.png (251x201, 5K)

>tfw the NY state senate is now permanently D
>NY GOP is officially dead

I didn't really think gun laws could get any worse here but they really can. It can always keep getting worse.

Don't become NY, otheranons.

>We do need to form a collective NONVIOLENT action though

Has this ever worked to restore gun rights?

We can still petition other companies to what Barrett did with California. To stop selling any firearms, parts, or ammunition to the state agencies as well as services like repairs.

Iowa here. We had 2 house seats switch to Dems but luckily kept control of all our state legislature.

Isn’t the first step. Being said, if it fails we can move to the next. The only difference is this time we can’t back down. Ever.

>1 company
Won't make a fucking difference. Hell even if you do somehow manage to get all the companies to stop, 1 will just filp for the monopoly on gov contracts. Lost cause.

RIP Thread

I don't know why you lot are worrying so much it's about as much of a republican win as it is democrat. Though some unlucky fucks in some states did get slammed in terms of some passed regulations.

Attached: hm.jpg (587x585, 46K)

>I want to be angry but I all I feel is empty

25 years here and the cancer finally took hold...

Attached: 9B3387EC-CB0C-4C95-AA72-EE1DADCE2398.jpg (1102x778, 511K)

Fuck your optics. They're taking away my rights before my very fucking eyes. I'm done. See you guys on TV.

Attached: VERY angry wojak.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>Being said, if it fails

Non-violence always fails.

Very sad. Nevada was the closest state in the union to a Libertarian paradise. guns, gambling, smoking, drinking, low taxes, low housing cost. You're going to see all those freedoms vanish within just a few years.

think he'll deliver?

So what exactly happened? Just more dems in or was there some proposal like WA?

No one ever delivers. It's all one big LARP.

It was fun while it lasted. Time to move to arizona or whatever.

Dem governor (hates guns), Dem lt. governor, half of the state legislature is split, other half is Dem majority

AHAHAHAHAHAHA fuck Nevada lmao

Ginsbitch realy needs to croak within the next 2 years so Trump can stick a constitutionalist in her seat. With a 6-3 majority the SAF, NRA, and the like might finally feel confident enough to take shit like AWBs up to the supreme court.

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/11/06/us/elections/results-nevada-elections.html

Sisolak openly campaigned in favor of gun bans. He won, and now he has the political power behind him to accomplish that.

DO NOT COMPLY.

>t. CO checking in

All the fuck has to do is convince one RINO on the state senate to vote in favor of AWB and it passes. State supreme court won't do shit

We lost a Conservative US senator ( not a big deal locally) Governor and Attorney General. They were huge in preventing stupid shit like referendums and most recently “Questions 1” from being enforced because they were unenforceable. Now Add that loss to a Democrat controlled state senate and stupid laws and regulations are bound to happen. Sissolak (gov elect) has directly stated he wants an AWB and “silencer” ban.

Libertarianism is weak idea. It’s a very unpleasant truth but the ideals of libertarianism or classical liberalism attracts neoliberalism. Nevada is a prime example

WA here. It's all over for us. 500,000 yes votes from king county (seattle) was enough to cuck the whole state

Jow Forums is a board devoted to weapons and military equipment.

Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

Attached: 20181107_105557.jpg (3264x2448, 1.42M)

I know, and I'm afraid you're right. All I ever wanted was to be left alone.

fucking hate Clark County, despite it being my county. Things look like Laxalt's winning then in comes the +60,000 Sisolak advantage dick because fuck you that's why

Iz ok essay we got tha Raiders now! Whatchu gonna do white boy??ORALE!

>Non-violence always fails.
Whining and begging for your rights always fails. Letting the powers that be know that violence is on the table sometimes works. People credit MLK for non violent reform, but nobody would have listened to MLK if the Black Panthers hadn't shown them the alternative.

>Massachusetts

Nothing changes. We still have an attorney general who illegally changes her interpretation of laws that have well-defined definitions, plus threatens out-of-state companies with in-state laws, and has a double secret list of banned handguns that make it so you can't buy guns that are literally on the allowed handguns list.

Literalyly can not talk about this in any meaningful way on Jow Forums

Stop kidding yourself, every board has some "off topic stuff" because if the sticky can't be 1000 words long, let alone enforced.

This is Jow Forums relevant and belongs on this board.

MN is lost. Its always been a cuck state, but is ok for guns, no bans. But thats over now.

because Jow Forums is a shitty containment board, it was made for awful threads like this. Take the hint.

WA is well and truly fucked. The govt now has access to your medical records. Did you ever mention depression, anxiety, drug use, or some heavy drinking to your doctor? If so, sorry, you don't have rights any more.

I'm still angry

Attached: 1503213572051.png (500x545, 260K)

These threads are nothing but revolt fantasy masturbation. Nothing of value is ever done. Either stand up for your rights by force, move to an uncucked state, or quit your bitching

Fuck off, faggot. This IS about firearms.

It's unironically about the election; IE politics, IE current events:

"Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums. "

California is even more doomed, basically everything bad passed

Attached: 2018-11-06 14.53.30.jpg (1043x780, 646K)

how fucked are we with polis?

>You're only allowed to discuss politics in the shit zone with nazis, boomers, and underage antifa fags so that no one can take your concerns or opinions seriously
Fuck you.

fuck off cia

Get your head out of your ass you reddit spacing faggot. This is about states taking away the right to OWN FIREARMS. This is about gun rights.

>Le ebbin "Non confrontation centrist that would rather hide his head in the sand than even talk about an issue."

What is the problem with talking about this?

>he needs a safespace because people have different opinions than him

CA is kill. Newsom is going to send "Safety Squads" of former cartel members to seize everyone's guns.

>Nothing of value is ever done.
Communicating with fellow Jow Forumsommandos, assessing the damage, and building community is of value and always will be.

>Either stand up for your rights by force, move to an uncucked state, or quit your bitching
What do you think discussions like this are about? People are planning their next move as we speak.

I think one of the BIG issues is for us Georgia bros. 50.4% for Kemp and 48.7% for Abrams. Worst part is that bitch won’t accept a loss, and is predictably calling “racism” and “voter suppression” like any other nigger would do.
>mfw Georgia is going to absolute SHIT because of Mexicans and Niggers
Russia, if you’re listening, please nuke Atlanta. That would solve a lot of our problems.. and the welfare offices’.

Attached: 6D0D6FE8-96B8-4458-B37D-E1BA9EB391F0.jpg (300x300, 19K)

I’m sure if they banned sucking cock tomorrow, you’d be awfully upset.

Just let the fag contain the shit here. It'll slide eventually.

Nigger do you notice that people have yet to blame the Jews in this thread? THAT'S why we don't want to do this on POL

I can say that I ain't even white but they still discriminate against me, right?

t. Asian-American

This is about politics; which is why this thread has been deleted multiple times.

Not a centrist, not non-confrontational; just tired of shitty mental masturbation threads that do not belong on this board. There is a board dedicated to political discussion, that is where this thread belongs.

Guns are a political topic. I want to discuss politics with fellow gun owners. Fuck off you communist traitor.

Making plans to flee CT as I write this. The Senate and SCOTUS are great and all but we now have an almost 100% Dem run state with a certified grabber for AG. Lamont takes office Jan 5, new legislative session starts in Feb. Get ready for full scale confiscation no later than May 2019... in nutmeg state. The northeast is fucking done except for NH, I can't believe I'm going to have to move to a former confederate state... fuck. FUCK.

Attached: 1541498686090.jpg (680x450, 57K)

I'm telling myself that Newsom will go so far over the line that the supreme court will just HAVE to jump in THIS time.

She openly campaigned on confiscating AR-15s. GA is fucked.

Is Texas going to flip next go around? Sure seems like it..

SCOTUS hasn't heard a gun case in 10 years. Don't see why they would start now.

Nobody plans their next move; nobody does anything but cry "My state is cucked guys! :(". There is no revolutionary spirit here.

Political topics belong on the political topic board.

California.

The answer will always be California. Those parasites have pretty much ruined the entire west coast with their migrants

>I can't believe I'm going to have to move to a former confederate state... fuck. FUCK.
then don’t. We don’t want or need your yankee ass

la la la la la I can't hear youuuu
(this is all I have left, pls)

>you can’t voice your concern about being able to own firearms on a board about firearms
>Not a centrist, not non-confrontational; just tired of shitty mental masturbation threads that do not belong on this board. There is a board dedicated to political discussion, that is where this thread belongs.
r/weekendgunit might be more your speed, kiddo
>hurr durr Muh Jow Forums
This isn’t about Jews or pedo cults or some larp about “q”. This is about your right to own firearms, a hobby which this board is dedicated to.

so right away, what are you gonna do when state and city agencies buy outside the US? Or when the feds just decided to give them the mil spec surplus?

Nevada here.

We got fucked so hard. Jackie Rosen and Sisolak. God help us.

Go away cocksucker. Check out r/guns if you want to stay apolitical.

Everywhere will be fucked on a long enough timeline, if not Liberals migrating like in the case of the area's surrounding California, it will be demographic replacement/

We have a new pro 2A judge and 8 of those years were under obama, which needs no explanation

>Guns are a Jow Forumsitical topic. I want to discuss Jow Forumsitics with fellow gun owners.
Oh sweetie, you're working close to realizing why this thread doesn't belong here. Keep it up, I'm sure you'll get it eventually :)

>then don’t. We don’t want or need your yankee ass
That must be that southern hospitality I'm always hearing about. Which Southern state is best for godless yankee gunlovers?

Fuck off. libertarian > auth cons. Every day.

Florida

Any Michigan fags want to tell if to tell me if things are going to become shit here? We have a Democrat governor now and lots of seats and judiciary went blue

Rule following bootlicker detected.

OK, I'm assuming not Miami-Dade, which city?

Oh Jesus Christ; I don’t know why that surprises me. I’ll be honest dude, the more I see of this kinda shit, the more I start to believe this race war is actually gonna happen. If anything like that happens in GEORGIA, or ALABAMA; I’m telling you it’s gonna be a shitshow.

Yes but weed an vice attract the same people who also hate guns and wan free healthcare. But that’s not the point of this thread.

>I want to discuss politics, but I dont want opinions from people other than gun owners!

You're a cuck, bro. Keep complaining, see if it gets us anywhere.

>Muh reddit!
>This is about your right to own firearms, a hobby which this board is dedicated to.

Owning firearms is not a "hobby"; it is a right central to maintaining our freedom. There are places ( ) to discuss shit like this. Jow Forums is dedicated to discussion about firearms and the military. Not whether you can own a firearm, or how you can own a firearm; much less the politics surrounding a firearm. These threads are trash, you just want to LARP without people calling you on your bullshit.

Southern hospitality doesn't include taking in fucks who repeat the reasons they left. Why are people such parasites?
Likely includes you if you're reluctantly moving to a confederate state over a single issue desu

Attached: 1540868899299.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

humans governing humans is doomed to failure.

Attached: 1539136243024.jpg (960x720, 130K)

No, YOU go away parasite. Check out Jow Forums if you want to get political.

Miami-dade

You knew what this thread was before you clicked it. Now kindly fuck off.

Three words.
>I like beer

Expand on that double secret handgun ban list.

>sweetieposting
Go back to plebbit you communist shitlicker

>you’re a cuck
>muh rules! Muh rules!
>muh slightly off topic! Muh rules!
>[wall of text]

WA-bros, do you know if the HIPAA waiver, $25 fee, and safety course requirement apply to 80% lowers, or even 100% lowers?

I'm not holding my breath.

>who repeat the reasons they left
WTF are you even talking about. Southern public education victim I guess? I don't hate the South for fun but it does have a lot more poor, fat, stupid people, and not just the brown ones senpai

Didn't that whole magical microstamp requirement kind of end modern gun sales in California?

Your arguments: BTFO
Your Jimmies: Rustled

>Jow Forums
>non violent
Good luck with that

It really is bleak user. The entire North East has shit the bed and gone full commie. Personally I’ll be gone in 2 years, and you should too.

>You can't discuss the right to own guns on a board about guns
You're the fucking parasite

Have you been to pol recently?

>Owning firearms is not a "hobby"; it is a right central to maintaining our freedom.
Wow, you're so close to understanding why this thread does belong here. If it gets deleted, we'll just keep making more.