Most Jow Forums state

Well Jow Forumsomandos my state just went from red senate and governor to blue senate and governor. Discuss states that are Jow Forums aproved so I can abandon this sinking ship.

Attached: 1522011496852.jpg (344x344, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akleg.gov/basis/Bill/Detail/28?Root=HB 69
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kentucky is a good place

Arizona has some of the best gun laws in the country as well as the fifth largest city in the US and lots of forest/desert/scrubland for you to go innawoods. The heat is only bad during the summer south of the Mogollon Rim, it snows in the north during the winter. Don’t expect a lot of rain though.

This sounds good so far. What are taxes like, will my wallet get raped in order to pay for leeches?

Attached: 1k1hky.jpg (500x414, 27K)

Louisiana

We arent really, but I'm so glad we were saved from gillum

Attached: 1541558121339.png (500x500, 83K)

don't come to Missouri
I don't live there or anything I just hear its really bad and the gun laws suck ass
I hear Kansas is great though they have great gun laws
also I hear California has really nice weather

Kansanon here.
We just got a Dem for House and Governor (the NPCs are outraged about Brownback's tax cuts).
Though Laura Kelly has been chastised before for being too chummy with the NRA. She apparently wants to walk back some of our CC laws. Whether she will remains to be seen.

you deserve everything you get

Illinois here, went from a shitty red govenor, to a shitty blue one trying to appeal to npcs etc etc. Sucks ass

We don't deserve Johnson County richfags or Lawrence libshits. Thankfully Steve Watkins beat out Paul Davis, so it's not a total loss.

NV is best of course, be my neighbor

i think he's from NV

stop acting like a migrant and start standing up for your rights and your home.

Attached: 12118882_1492518597715473_8964544646891590767_n.jpg (276x183, 8K)

DO NOT come to Wyoming.

Very, very liberal state with harsh gun laws. Lot's of big cities full of SJWs and the rare neo-con. Absolutely terrible. REALLY high taxes too. Stay away.

the answer is always Alaska

Taxes aren’t super bad AFAIK. Housing is cheap and easy to find. Local economies are booming, Phoenix is still growing and the state is an attractive place for tech companies (home to the largest Intel plant in the world, Pres. Obama spoke there back in ‘12). The climate is very dry and averages around the 80s-70s from October 31st to April 1st, May through most of October is super hot during the daytime (126 degree record in Phoenix) but up north it’s not as bad. Most people vacation out of state or just stay inside during the summer. Lots of “Zoners” go to San Diego (within driving distance, great city). It’s fairly diverse in urban areas, lots of Whites and Mexicans everywhere else. Mexicans overall are good people, the majority are hard workers and focus on providing for their families. Catholisicm, Mormonism, and the rest of the Christian denominations are common. Overall the people are friendly and accepting, so long as your not super racist or super weird. Can personally recommend Chandler as one of the growing cities, that whole area just south of Phoenix (no farther south than Tucson though) in the “Valley” is a good place to live if you don’t want to be up north. The mountains are a part of the Rockies and subsequently are fantastic if you’re an outdoorsman. Because it’s in a desert suburbia sprawls around Phoenix, but go far enough in any direction and you’ll find peace and quiet.

Downsides are super fucking hot during the day for slightly under half the year, sketchy border area with Mexico, no ocean (though there are lakes here and there), lotsa Mormons, and public schools aren’t the greatest. The state is Republican by and large, McCain was mostly beloved and seen as a very Arizonan senator (RIP). It will be interesting to see who ends up being the next big senator for AZ.

iirc its a Sanctuary state. No go friendo.

Shhhhh no no no. It's terrible here. High taxes, really hot weather, lots of gun laws and big liberal cities.

Stay out, total shithole. Horribly ugly and urbanized too.

No we went from a lukewarm Republican Gov, to a croony Chicago Machine dark blue Democratic Gov.

Attached: Nutnfancy-Googly-Eyes-Herp-Derp.jpg (474x357, 120K)

Yeah Missouri and Lousiana aren’t the best states to live in. Alabama/Flordia/Georgia/etc. are good if you don’t live in certain areas.

I'm sorry WI bro, I know your feel

Is most of the states legislation red or blue?

I hear Wyoming is super chock-full of people too. Nowhere to move to, no place to go innawoods. What a tragedy.

I thought Wyoming had super loose laws?

I’d say Georgia, but as of right now it looks like we may break out into another Sherman’s march. 50.3% Kemp and 48.7% for Abrams. Worst part is she pulled the nigger card last night screeching “racism” and “voter suppression”.

Attached: F682605D-9C34-49BD-8F4E-0BEB20DB5ED2.jpg (333x493, 47K)

Also forgot to mention she refused to concede.
>mfw

Attached: 1F8450FB-A209-4E50-9D58-F21174F93DBC.jpg (680x450, 68K)

what's ironic is niggers get to vote however many times they want and Democrats even win the dead people demographic by 100%

Fuck off, we're full

AZ

the new nv

I'm from WI
The whole point of a federation is so I can fight for my rights by moving somewhere that supports them and take my taxable revenue with me
I used to visit Alaska, it's pretty nice

Attached: 1538776982412.gif (600x304, 263K)

Northern AZ fag here, the cost of living is ridiculous. But being able to shoot out in the middle of the woods when it snows is so cozy. :3

Feelsbadman.jpg

Attached: 1535408244352.jpg (436x413, 14K)

We still have house and assembly though so I think we don't have to off ourselves quite yet

I love your kitty cat. I saved him. Here’s an early Christmas gift.

Attached: 2B6DBB9D-A2BC-4C25-9A60-C76D09F8FCD2.gif (834x870, 327K)

These guys are lying, Wyoming is a wonderful place to move if you're pro-gun, and there's practically endless land to do whatever the fuck you please on. It's a Jow Forumsommando's paradise. They also have extremely low property tax and no state sales tax.

They do, the only problem with Wyoming is the people there drive like fucking retards.

You fucking cucks, the moment you feel the heat you want to scram and go live in a different state. Bitches, we've been living and dealing around anti 2a here in California and I have one thing to say to you. DO. NOT. COMPLY. Give dems the finger and go about your day. That is all now move along and scram

Can't believe nobody has mentioned Alaska.

They have a de facto nullification of any and all federal gun legislation except the NFA apparently. I will have to read it more thoroughly.

Also weed is legal. Weed is gay and I don't like it but it's the right of the people to be filthy degenerates I guess.

akleg.gov/basis/Bill/Detail/28?Root=HB 69

Weed is gay and we should literally poison all crops desu. I'm thinking crop plane fly overs of farms with arsenic powder dumps? What compound would cause the most "salt the earth" tactics against these faggots? We need to make sure they can't grow there again and the crop is poisoned.

The gun laws in Arkansas are okay but I'd advise against moving here for the simple fact that this state fucking blows ass. The SW corner is especially bad and is just swamp-ass with meth problems.

Meowty

Florida is pretty good, taxes aren't that bad (it just depends on where you live in regards as a city goes) lots of woodland areas to go shooting in, cool winters, and if you get a nice big piece of land you won't have to worry about neighbors when you're shooting your guns.

Attached: Its+happening+devil+may+cry+5+memes+its+happening_dd9e7b_6639017.jpg (1200x957, 105K)

Agent orange, desu.

Now we're fucking talking user, generational genetic contamination for anyone associated. I like the way you think. Now we just have to find a way to mass produce that shit.

Attached: orange.jpg (621x412, 35K)

NO BULLI THE RETARDANT

Attached: img_6999-copy.jpg (2048x1452, 873K)

Well, I've got good news and bad news.

Good news is, according to Wikipedia, one of the two chemicals in agent orange is widely produced and relatively easy to get a hold of.

Bad news is the other has been restricted since the '80s pretty much everywhere. So we'll have to find a way to fabricate that, and I'm no chemist.

Gun laws in Wisconsin are great.

is a liar. It fucking sucks here and people need to stay far away.

God created only 1 U.S State, and it was Missouri, best laws in the country, best people in the country.

Attached: IMG_20181104_144218_705.jpg (720x710, 76K)

almost heaven
West Virginia

It took me a second to figure out your pic, but I'm glad I did.

shut the fuck up you don't know what you're talking about Missouri sucks ass. all the people in ban states should go to Kansas they have the best gun laws

Alaska went from sort of dark purple to hard mode red. Don't come here though.

Attached: DSCN7786.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

You need a second Lawrence Raid

Indiana is pretty good

Indiana is okay

Fuck. You. John H McNeill says you are a rotten bastard.

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-205926_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 332K)

Attached: A04407-432.jpg (432x570, 69K)

Fuck off we're full.

Oregon? What do we think?

Attached: 024_zpsolumcbwq.jpg (830x574, 138K)

God gave the cowboy Montana

Attached: 1488861372947.jpg (400x387, 74K)

>that's-the-joke.png.exe

Not once Kate Brown and her cronies get their way.

>the cost of living is ridiculous
how so?
I'd heard it was fairly inexpensive to live there.

OP I assume you are also in Nevada, I haven't given up yet, but I'm looking into Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, S. Dakota, or my homestate of Nebraska

Not anymore we're not

I hear California is pretty Jow Forums
10/10 would move to if wasnt poorfag

Move to Cali, NJ, NY, or IL pls.

Always going to be better than Alaska's cost of living.

>tfw in Alaska
>salmon caught in Alaska
>shipped to West Coast USA for processing and packaging
>shipped back
>double shipping raises smoked salmon prices to higher than continental US
At least so it was when I lived there, though fortunately most people smoked their own.

>Idaho
Definitely do not want to go there, it's a hellhole and there are absolutely no people who regularly shoot guns. In fact guns are basically illegal there. Complete crime-ridden cesspit of a state, let me tell you. It's basically California 2.0. In fact there's no reason for anyone to live there at all, so you should just completely put it out of your head.

I have a feeling you’re lying...

>live in Alaska
>salmon caught in Oregon and Washington
>processed and packaged
>sent to Alaska across a foreign nation
>WHYY MUH SALMONS SO MOOCH MONOES!?

Fuck off we're full

>NJ is actually a libertarian sanctuary from Baltipoor, Filthadelphia and Jew York
>but we've successfully convinced everyone it's the worst to keep faggots from moving in and shitting up our paradise
>tfw I'm completely delusional and live everyday in this hell

Attached: recettear-reality.jpg (468x280, 33K)

This state definitely didn't make it a crime for federal officials to attempt to enforce gun control laws. No sir.

Actually, it's unironically true for Boise these days; the state will be completely cucked and voting hard blue within 10 years

>Iowa gov and local assembly red for now
>lost all but one house seat to dems
REEE CHICAGOAN REFUGEES GET OUT

Attached: defender - final form.jpg (530x507, 132K)

And you certainly can't CC without a permit, that's never been a thing

This stop giving ground, faggots.
Also this, Arizona is a shithole and everyone is a meth head; best stay where you are and uncuck your stay goy.
t. Arizonanon

>right to work state
yeah, fuck that

>Puerto Rico

Totally empty, constitutional carry but it is basically a desert. If you like open spaces where you can always turn around look out and shoot this is the place.

No, just no one wants to live in that shithole.
Too hot, too many commifornians.

Arizona is weak
Second that, nothing to see here.

Don't cuck out and leave. We have two years and things will be different yet again. Remember the turnout was only 63% of the population. Democrats just showed up to vote.

Fuck off. Especially if you're from Illinois and Ohio you faggots come over here and shit up our glorious cornfields with your faggot-ass pizza and retarded chili recipes.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Neat backplate.

>everyone is a methhead
t. Sinema
We do other drugs, too