Rate my suppressor set up. I’m still waiting for the can to get out of NFA jail

Rate my suppressor set up. I’m still waiting for the can to get out of NFA jail.

Attached: 71F6F45E-B242-4505-A2AE-1AB7E641ED0F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/04/jeremy-s/the-truth-about-nfa-inspection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's the kind that can't be cleaned or repaired, isn't it?

It can if you send it back to silencerco or take it to a machinist

It is also durable, can shoot .300 memeout subsonic and supersonic. As well as 9mm and of course .45. Also full auto rated.

good can, meh gun

What other .45 full sizes should I have got?

Love my fnx45

.45 ACP is one of the WORST calibers for suppressed. If you only plan on firing several hundred rounds over the life of the gun, I would be very surprised if you didn't encounter some very serious failures on a reoccurring basis.

i wonder if they just toss it and send a new one
silencers are dirt cheap in materials, but the regulations and taxes make them expensive

How do you like the 45K? I'm probably going to buy one soon. Have you fired 9mm out of it?
It's not really necessary to clean a centerfire suppressor.

hes a fuckin retard ignore him.

Nah it’s still in NFA jail. I’m just waiting for it and I got it fitted to see if the new sights are above it. They are

What?

So I'm looking to get my first suppressor, and I realize it's a little silly to be paranoid of d as gubmintz, but how much data does the ATF/other LE agencies really keep on you when you apply for a can?

>What?
USP is fine, poorfags like to cry

Im excited. I get to pick up my 45T friday.

i'm not the foremost expert, so i can't speak to quietude of this can versus others, but i wouldn't have gone with a non-user-serviceable can. yeah yeah, says you don't need to clean them, but you kinda do or they lose some effectiveness. moreover, *any* damage to that can means you're doing a fucking hellish NFA dance to get repairs, if not having to get a new form 4 altogether.

the best pistol cans, given our wacky laws, are those that put the serialized part more or less behind the muzzle. that way, baffle strikes, dents and field damage, etc involve nothing more than getting a replacement part or two in the usps. plus, you can usually choose between short and long configurations, which has some advantages if you want to do stuff like occasionally run it on your 22lr without adding a bunch of length.

rugged obsidian all the way. made in the usa, great to deal with, and in the long configuration it's as close to movie quiet as you can get without wipes.

I give it a shhh/bang

>So I'm looking to get my first suppressor, and I realize it's a little silly to be paranoid of d as gubmintz, but how much data does the ATF/other LE agencies really keep on you when you apply for a can?

you have to submit passport-style photos, fingerprint cards, and agree to possible inspections of the can's home (although from everything I know, this is rare). you'll also probably start showing up in some different databases than normies do, and state laws and handling of nfa ownership varies widely, but if you're in a non-cucked state and unless you're doing shit that means you need to avoid law enforcement attention, in which case my advice would be stop doing that, it shouldn't be an issue.

I'm a pretty vanilla dude. I live in Washington, which is getting about as bad as Commiefornia, is why I ask

IANAL but last I heard, suppressors in WA were a-ok. you will have to notify your CLEO (city police chief, county sheriff, etc depending on where you are) but they have no authority to deny the application unless you are a criminal. if i lived in WA and planned to stay, I would be getting that form 4 done ASAP before the dumbocrats invading from california completely fuck your state legislature, chances are they won't want to fuck with confiscations and at worst you'll have some bad-ass grandfathered shit.

>rate
3/10

Attached: 20180910_230649.jpg (1713x1136, 593K)

rugged is the titties

Looks good senpai

Why?

Skagit reporting in. What the fuck happened man.

Suppressors, SBRs, AOWs, are all legal - just about anything besides SB shotguns and machine guns are legal in WA. But the lefties just passed I-1639, which, among other bullshit, allows state LE agencies to use your application to buy ANY gun as a waiver for them to look at your mental health info annually. On the off chance it's not struck down in court before it goes into full effect in July, I want to make sure I don't have any excess information floating around while also having completed all my purchases for the next few years.

Worst-case-scenario, I can just move.

see If you didn't vote, look up I-1639 and get out to the polls next time.

>inspections of the can's home
100% false

thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/04/jeremy-s/the-truth-about-nfa-inspection/

hrmph. you appear to be correct. sorry for spreading fuddlore, i'd always heard otherwise and never bothered to look it up.