Hey k v here i am playing red dead 2 and the most amount part of the game is that you have to press the trigger again...

hey k v here i am playing red dead 2 and the most amount part of the game is that you have to press the trigger again after you fire a bullet to charge the gun again and then press the trigger again to fire so you can't shoot a whole lot of bullets and my question is I don't think guns are really like that I've played a lot of games even with old guns and they still shot decently fast like in cod world at war it's in ww2 so there's a lot of bolt action rifles and you can shoot whole clips and charge the guns (the game also charges the guns automatically after you shoot) in like 3 seconds for 5 shots but in red dead 2 it takes way too long to shoot and charge the gun its like 6 seconds for 6 shots. no one on v knows what its supposed to really be but I'm pretty sure it's not the case especially since even with the rifles the game takes forever to charge them and they're supposed to shoot really fast

Attached: Sadie_Adler_-_Red_Dead_Redemption_2.jpg (1200x675, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8eQmTUHzeU&t=512s
youtube.com/watch?v=V2Id_p72lP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-084320_Chrome.jpg (2220x1080, 662K)

with I is like guns you charge of gun gun trigger think knows a played but like case you my guns seconds sure bullets ww2 in red even long like world game takes playing lot 6 after after and shoot again 2 a it of hey dead shots cod no since really its to the and and the part to too at the forever shoot to are dont guns shots fire them and question to theres not charge shoot lot the press automatically in to really shoot of charge the most to rifles takes again one and on and its have but the and the cant they way again fast even whole red also its you in i so v charges v for here press 3 the supposed of clips lot fast can the amount game 6 Ive then whole am you the fire 2 decently that pretty old war supposed dead a and like with in rifles really still for especially trigger games shot shoot action game Im theyre 5 that its the the so to bullet is charge a seconds what be you guns bolt k

is this a bait ? with /v you can never be sure,
yes, sa revolvers kinda works like this

You’re mega gay, kill yourself.

Attached: 53414EDB-D5BE-439C-B6B7-6276B2E6DC47.jpg (660x402, 64K)

>inb4 underage ban

It takes a considerable amount of practice to be able to quickly and accurately operate any manual action repeating rifle. The speed represented in most video games is either typical of the most skilled and experienced shooters or is downright superhuman. The same is true for Read Dead Redemption 2. For example, the Spencer Carbine (1st rifle you get in the game) is operated and reloaded far too quickly. I would suggest that you look at a video like these to see the actual speed at which people can operate these guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8eQmTUHzeU&t=512s

youtube.com/watch?v=V2Id_p72lP8

Attached: dash-for-the-timber-image-2100.jpg (2189x1200, 2.02M)

no i don't think that's it

bump

Too bad.
You’re wrong

bump

Have you tried putting the game in accessibility mode? A lot of games have it, but it's basically the stupid easy mode for disabled children to be able to enjoy video games too so instead of having to wrap and press a button in order to complete an action you can usually just press and hold

thank u will definately do that

Attached: 1534418134049.gif (500x493, 631K)

is this drunk, schizo or underage posting? I actually can't tell

All three

can someone at least translate before the thread gets 404d

single action revolvers are slow the revolvers you're looking at in CoD are double action, and so you don't have to manually cock the weapon before you fire. Also weapons improved dramatically between WWII and 1899.

OP's message:
>I'm having a stroke, send for help

Hello my future Jow Forumsommandos. This is what I sound like. I am 11 years old, in the 6th grade, in New Mexico. Please P.M. me if I'm on Discord. Bye, thanks for stopping by!

Your mommy bought the game for you. You should ask her. Surely your mommy knows what shes buying her kid

translation: /v/ is wondering why the guns in Red Dead Redemption II require multiple actions between shots rather than just mashing the trigger, and wondering why reloading takes longer

/v/ is apparently not aware that firearms technology evolved rapidly between the end of the 19th century and the second world war

Screw these assholes I'll give you the answer that you're looking for.

The reason that it takes multiple actions to cycle a firearm in Red Dead Redemption 2 is because OP is a faggot.

is that drake?

Obvious bait is obvious. But yeah most guns work this way in the 19th century, and early 20th. Not wrong in how the portrayed guns in it.