California General - Newsom Boogaloo

Alright boys, with Newsom now governor of California what can we expect to see regarding new gun laws? How much more fucked can this state get regarding guns?

On another note, gonna buy an M1A or Mini-14 to avoid the cluster fuck that comes with getting a "military style" rifle

Attached: Newsom.jpg (691x355, 65K)

Expect to see a no feature test AWB like what Jerry Brown vetoed by the end of next year at the least.

Newcum was a long time coming.

Expect the Assault Weapons Registry expansion to include all semi-autos, regardless of "features". First semi-auto rifles, then semi-auto handguns, then da/sa revolvers, lever-actions, and finally bolt guns. If the "sniper rifle" label gains traction expect bolt guns to go ahead of everything else.

Stop cucking for fucks sake. Buy the AR and train with it in BLM land.

Literally unconstitutional and not happening.

all out ban

Really? Of all things you think are unconstitutional that wont happen, you think all semi-autos needing to be registered wont happen?

Jesus Christ the fucking delusion

Attached: 1488150266970.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Mandatory universal retroactive gun registration. For starters.

hahah, have you not read some of the opinions of the 9th circuit?

It's coming, and the only thing preventing full anal devestation is the hope that SCOTUS will overturn that shit.

Buy, and buy now, and buy often because a registry IS coming for yall.

Why I'm not taking any jobs in LA/NYC/Chicago - all liberal hellholes.

Any good pistol recommendations? (roster doesn't matter)

You know I really wanted Cali to un fuck itself. Having John Cox wouldve made things less worse even if the Senators are both dem. But I was having too much high expectations. Its like people like living in expensive shitholes, with rampant crime and government corruption. Its alright though, it not like I'm going to be living here for a lifetime.At least prop 10 didn't passed.
Also
>State of Jefferson when?

Attached: 1505781297951.jpg (1918x1542, 541K)

When this broke-ass state files for bankruptcy and we offer to save them money by moving out.

At the very least I was hoping that Prop 6 would get a yes.
There is no helping this state, idiots just love being taxed with no voter input.

>and the only thing preventing full anal devastation is the hope that SCOTUS will overturn that shit.
The 9th regularly interprets SCOTUS rulings so narrowly that they effectively only apply to the case that made it to SCOTUS. Even if a ban is "struck down" they'll either only remove superficial parts of it, or will remove it and immediately replace it with a functional clone.

Any registry of any kind is unconstitutional.

>Semi auto ban soon.
>Black powder """"loophole"""" fix.
>FFL03's will get BTFO within a year to the point where a C&R literally just means you have to pay to DROS your guns twice.
>Handgun roster "grandfathering" removed so no new handguns at all
>4th amendment finally abolished for all gun owners, seizure at any time for any reason
>Annual licenses (thanks Washington)
>Ammo restrictions to prevent bulk purchase of any kind
>More DOJ fuckery that """""accidentally""""" turns hundreds of thousands of gun owners into felons because they fell for the registration meme

Yes and? Think they care?

>Semi auto ban soon.
If only. Every attorney general on the East Coast would be banging on the 9th Circuit Court's door to make sure that got struck down at the appellate level, rather than the SCOTUS.

Oh, it'll be a not-ban, just like the assault weapons not-ban and the handgun not-ban.

I'm scared, frens.
Armed revolt when?

Another reason why we need to make 9th circuit rulings effective ONLY on the 9th, and limit their expression elsewhere.

Come on Clarence Thomas, do some shit.

Trump should've nominated Thomas Hardiman

Attached: 1535315223230.jpg (3508x1772, 1.55M)

can we get off this ride
let's go back to 2012 and do things differently
maybe if we meme hard enough, we'll actually go back

Let's be honest here, Mexicans would vote for republicans and pro-gun rights if white voters weren't as racist. They tend to be even conservative as fuck with racism being the major reason they don't vote republican. we need to bring that %37 vote up to the 50's.

Attached: 1492565396530.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

are you fucking retarded

mexicans need to fuck off outta california

Let's be honest: You're fulla shit.

PS: Wanting to control who comes into your country isn't 'racist.' If you had enough illegal Irish in Mexico City to disenfranchise whole provinces in Mexico, they'd be ripping every gringo they caught apart with machetes.

Attached: 2016 exit polls.png (1920x4821, 697K)

>Literally unconstitutional and not happening.
Most gun laws are and do happen.

Yea no, non-whites for whatever fucking reason overwhelming vote left wing. They’d rather have the government decide what’s best for them both financially and politically. For fuck sake majority of Californians voted to KEEP the gas tax.....if that doesn’t show they’re idiots I don’t know what does

Attached: DA84B35A-1218-4C3D-9B4E-8E422B92E59C.jpg (476x1024, 71K)

>Literally unconstitutional and not happening.

Attached: 1541447877192.jpg (523x480, 73K)

Off topic but, where's the best ammo prices in kern county?

I know a lot of people are giving you shit but I actually don’t think Newsom will try this with the current SCOTUS, all it’ll take is one dude with some spending or a class action suit money to take it all the way to the top and lose more than just the case. He might wait for the unthinkable to happen (Trump and all the people the Dems hate getting impeached).

Gas tax was retarded. Apparently there was a "convenient error" in the sample ballot that said voting yes=keep/voting no=get rid which threw a lot of people off and they voted for it incorrectly. There was a very tiny slip mailed out a week before the election clarifying this mistake but at that point it would have been buried in piles of similar looking political junk mail.

Stinks to me like meddling because the fat cats want their tax revenue. We all know not a dime of that is going to roads, just like all the $400,000,000 "fire safety renovations" the local school boards put on the ballot every election. If they were actually spending that money on schools we could afford to build space colonies to send them to.

This so fucking much. It's fucking god damn infuriating to think Cuckifornians are seriously wondering why their standard is fucking complete dog shit and expensive.

I honestly don't think there's any way to save California other than fucking start killing people there. Like, Newsom needs to try that Calexit bullshit and get the federal army to fucking invade and burn down California.

CenCal here, we were Blood red this election (even Fresno), we ought to unite to take on the Coastal Menace

He's gonna take a page from Washington state.
Feel-good politics master.

Attached: newsom.png (714x800, 360K)

>Calexit
would be the best thing to happen for america. these people would be shocked to have to pay for their own defense

Can’t register what they don’t know I have. This may shock you, Phil, but private sales on a cash basis are still a thing in this state. Start hitting up some garage sales around Redding, you’ll be surprised what turns up.

if Calexit happened I wouldn't be surprised if militias started taking control of California and the California goverment called on the US government to do something about it.

No, but interest groups do, including the atf

Most of us voted for Newsome because we realize owning a fucking AR15 isn’t the issue that supersedes EVERYTHING. We’re having huge issues with income inequality, affordable housing, and desperately needing a livable wage, as well as a bigger social safety net. I’m relieved he won, so we can actually begin making CA a better place to live.

This is the worst bait I have ever seen.
Here's a (You)

>huge issues with income inequality, affordable housing, and desperately needing a livable wage, as well as a bigger social safety net
You have the country's largest welfare system and the country's highest degree of inequality. Every time you add regulation to combat inequality, your inequality problem gets worse. So what do you do? Vote for more regulation. This is why California is fucked beyond repair.

Eventually the brown population will realize they are paying for white retirement and cut off the teat. Nobody is ever going to retire anyway.

They just have to pass it and grandfather everything. They have become exceedingly good at doing that.

You are missing the statewide change to CCW to make it "Good Cause" aka no issue CCW.

Nonsense.

Trump is in the process of fixing the Ninth. There’s 6 vacancies, filling those is high on his priority list.

More likely, tons of regional warlords will pop up all over the place, to die hard Don't Tread on my Types in the North and in the Inland, to cartels seizing control of the border region and the major cities like Los Angeles and San Francisco, if California was stupid enough to try and declare independence. It also really doesn't help when most of the military types here in CA hate CA leftists as well. I won't be surprised to see places like Berkeley become killing fields, with angry right wing death squads gunning down all the rainbow haired land whales and stacking them in mass graves in revenge.

On top of it all, the water comes in from out of state, and all the food for the cities must cross through regions of California full of people who hate the urban leftists. CA leftists fucking the farmers out of water in order to save a bait fish won't do them any favors. I guess I can say that I do look forward to California collapsing under Newsom.

Attached: Berkeley Massacre.jpg (750x382, 61K)

Too many vested interests put a lot of money into defeating it. Starting with the way it was worded on the ballot. They made it as confusing as possible, and fear mongered the fuck out of it.

>(Trump and all the people the Dems hate getting impeached).

Impeachment is not the same as removed from office. Clinton was impeached. The Dems can impeach Trump, the Senate will refuse to try the charges, he stays in office, and the Dems pay desrly in 2020.

>We’re having huge issues with income inequality, affordable housing, and desperately needing a livable wage

Quit importing illiterate Third Worlders who soak up all of the low-cost housing. Once the labor market isn’t flooded with illegals willing to work for pennies, the wage and income issues become self-correcting. Also, income is a function of societal worth. The more a person is worth to a society, the higher their income. Societal worth is earned, you fucking hemorrhoid. Equalizing income is how you tell the high performers in a society that they have no value to that society. That’s how you kill initiative, creativity, motivation, and any effort above “good enough”.

It's not illiterate third worlders that are the problem, it's all the red state refugees who want the fuck out of whatever flyover podunk they're stuck in and move here and take all the decent middle-class jobs and rent out all the middle-class housing.

>It's not illiterate third worlders that are the problem,

Yes, it is. Those red state refugees at least speak the language, have rudimentary societal survival skills, and at least can read the road signs. They’re a net gain, in that they pull their own weight and pay taxes. Yes, I would be happier if they headed back to whatever Midwestern hellhole they hail from, but we know that’s not happening.

but that's already a thing.

Potential habbening in thousand oaks.

Attached: fugg.png (659x303, 173K)

I assume this is just between white men doing the transaction? I highly doubt anyone is willing to do that to a colored folk. I would love to do that kind of private transfer.

Bait, fuck you anyways faggot.