Trump reveals submarines operating in "Crimea" discussion

During his most recent press conference, the US president revealed that submarines were operating in the Crimea area. Any guesses on what sort of effect revealing this have on operations in the area?

Attached: opsec.jpg (767x380, 184K)

None. US submarines have been known to break into highly guarded areas and do amazing shit undetected. No change, just a little hand wringing from the Navy brass.

>muh subs
yet he can't defend the country against a fucking caravan.

We sunk the dry dock lmao

Isn't there a risk of US submarines, especially the newer Virginia class ones, having their signature recorded and analyzed for future classification?

Proof? Or just another American bullshittery?

You have no idea how much I hope that is true.

Attached: afuckingramp.jpg (672x372, 51K)

>Proof? Or just another American bullshittery?
No proof, of course. It's just more nonsense from a dying empire.

Or maybe Subway's planning to open a franchise in Sevastopol.

Are the Russkies really that insecure, or is it a elaborate pysop from certain alphabet soup Agency?

I'm joking you mong

>MUH RUSSIAN MEME
kek'd at your paranoia, Jose. watch less jewish neocon propaganda... it's rotten your brain.

it’s a plausible joke

Yes. But the reward is a greater understanding of Russian naval tactics and procedure as well as spotting new things

Which one?

both
russia does have the upper hand tho, since its always a dying empire, they live past that and are known to survive unimaginable shit
American society would and will cease to exist and will change into something else, Russian wont

>Russian naval tactics
We already know how to sink fishing trawlers and run into merchant ships.

Underrated post.

>muh russa stronk!
Lol the only reason we havent nuked and invaded them yet is because we pity the pathetic subhumans living there.

Attached: 1541359636285.jpg (1072x427, 55K)

the only problem is that accident happened in arctic sea not black sea

you think we can't guide a missile up the Volga and Baltic canal? that's the direction they least expect

Clever misdirection by Trump.

>sneak seawolf up within a few nmi of the dry dock
>send a few seals out with demolition charges
>they breast stroke to the thing, blow the generators and pumps, and swim back
>the russians can't figure out if the dry dock sunk due to their own incompetence or foreign intervention
>flawless victory

He probably arranged the caravan himself as a scare tactic. Jew tool faggot that he is.

>MUH JOOS MEME
kek'd at your paranoia, Boris. watch less vatnik putinist propaganda... it's rotten your brain.

Maybe there aren't any submarines operating in Crimea and the Russians are going apeshit to find make-believe boats.

>Maybe there aren't any submarines operating in Crimea and the Russians are going apeshit to find make-believe boats.

Trump got 4 subs and painted them with the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 5. So Russia is going to keep looking for 4.

GOTTEM!

fuck yes

russia, please learn. fuck with us, we fuck back twice as hard. President Trump is a nice man, but you don't want him pissed off.

Attached: 1530735189541.png (1000x1000, 939K)

Lighten up

Dude the commander in Cheeto just bought a berry picking operation and wants to send fruit prices through the roof by cutting off migrant berry pickers from California. Read a book.

We haven’t mastered the sinking dry dock or the Kursk maneuver yet.

This post gave me autism

Attached: 056D2572-C9EA-4A51-B6B9-7A8DBEEA470C.jpg (282x400, 34K)

>USS whale launched 1966
>HMS Trenchant launched 1986
Seams fair

at least it wasn't novichok, right comrade?

Attached: 1539903567943.png (500x521, 338K)

This post gave me Aids! (Not just HIV, FULL BLOWN AIDS) because this guys such a faggot!

Yeah the Soviet Union collapsing was no big deal. The Russians are basically no worse for wear. In fact under Comrade Putin, is even stronger than before! Even when the federation falls to 3rd world poverty economy, all will be well.

>tfw more dry docks sink

Attached: 1540518954661.gif (1020x797, 3.63M)

Do you actually think they would have told that blithering moron if it had any strategic significance? "Oh there are subs there" was something they probably told him to get him to shut up.

"The Convention applies specific individual and aggregate tonnage and numbers limits. These limitations effectively preclude the transit of capital ships and submarines of non-Black Sea powers through the Straits, unless exempted under Article 17. Article 17 of the Convention permits a naval force of any tonnage or composition to pay a courtesy visit of limited duration to a port in the straits, at the invitation of the Turkish Government. In such instances, the tonnage and numbers limitations of the Convention do not apply. Warships of non-Black Sea powers may not remain in the Black Sea longer than 21 days. "

So I think if there's anything there Georgia got given something like pic related and Trump is being kind of a dick

Attached: mini-scub.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Aren't all military passages through the straits publicly announced by treaty?

>What are rules of engagement
>What is Posse Comitatus
>Implying any effective action that could deter these people from coming wouldn't by a media goldmine and kill his tenure

Thanks for reminding me that some people really are fucking stupid.

IIRC, nuclear vessels are not allowed to be in the Black Sea. Are there any diesel subs in the US Navy?

Fuck off back to r*ddit.

>we pity the pathetic subhumans living there.
Stop pitying and start nuking you fucks, we would do it ourselves but I think that's the reason you guys don't trust us with nukes.
t. Polski

>I think that's the reason you guys don't trust us with nukes.
>t. Polski
lmao you're probably actually right, but your post made me literally shit myself laughing.

Cool life hack top shelf protip:
Never trust a fart after snacking on Taco Tuesday's leftovers.

.... The problem is that's a tactic that could fucking work.