Just became a citizen citizen of the EU. Looking for some help from euro/k/...

Just became a citizen citizen of the EU. Looking for some help from euro/k/. What are some recommendations for rifu/handguns? Do we have ammo restrictions? Is reloading popular? Suppressors go?

Attached: eu-funs.png (1688x904, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdOHOKgRHgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rifles
anything from steyr
>handguns
anything
>reloading
noone does that, the majority of gun owners in eu countries are hunters who only shoot like 10 bullets a year
>ammo restrictions
depends on the country but i think most things go
>surpressors
illegal in prolly all countries

Fuck off, Mohammed.

>Just became a citizen citizen of the EU
Where did you come from?

>>surpressors
>illegal in prolly all countries

Actually it's mostly Americans that think cans turn guns into magic deadly mouse fart machines that seek out children in the night.

I don't know about specific EU countries but it's usually not as big a deal as semi-auto or standard capacity magazines.

How dare you sir.

Attached: white-man.png (736x1038, 1021K)

CAD > ITA

AUG #1 on list. Are AK's prohibited because scary, or any semi-auto on board?

I don't know about Germany but here in the Netherlands most people reload because ammo is expensive and people like shooting historic weapons

im austrian, not german btw
you can purchase a surpressor but you are not allowed to use it as far as i know
if you are lucky you may can get your hands on an ak, semi auto rifles yes but they are usually pretty expensive

fuck off, we don't want you
t. Italian

but in all seriousness, the laws here are quite stupid:
>no suppressors
>loicense lets you have 12 "sporting" guns, 3 "common" guns, and as many "hunting" guns you want (for which there are appearance laws)
>any mags over 10 (rifles) and 20 (pistols) need to be registered
>shotguns cucked to 2+1 rounds if in hunting category, rifles to 5
>can't own SBRs or modern milsurp if not part of a shooting club
>ammo ownership limits
>forget about carrying
>self-defense verboten
>can get your guns taken away for as much as an argument happening in your apartment complex, even if you were not involved
>need to renew loicense every 5 years with new psych eval, hunting loicense has some expensive yearly taxes on top of that
>9mm luger banned because reasons, though as of recently the ban (theoretically) only applies to pistols
>everyone in the legal system is a humongous faggot, especially the "pro-gun" side
and that's about it for a QRD

Damn. Any laws on importation? Any decent stores to recommend?

>Any laws on importation?
if you have a loicense you can import what isn't banned, not sure how you're supposed to go about it though
however if you're talking about buying a foreign gun that is not in the local market, you'll have to hit up an importer
>Any decent stores to recommend?
there's a lot of nice ones, mainly in Rome and up north
you can have them ship your purchase to your local store but the transfer fees are quite harsh (but then again, everything gun-related is overpriced to begin with)

Suppressors legal in France, can be buy with the same authorization linked to the gun.

Attached: 343.jpg (4032x2116, 2.19M)

>surpressors
>illegal in prolly all countries

Wrong. All my long guns are suppressed. In fact, over here in England it's considered rude and bad manners not to suppress your firearms when you're out shooting.

Laws are heavily dependent on the country within the EU.

Germany

>Gun types:
>Longer than 60cm collapsed = "long-gun"
>shorter = "short-gun"
>
>Most common license types, sport shooting and hunting.
>
>Sport shooting limited to 16''+ barrels on rifles, no Suppressors.
>Buying a gun based on a per case sporting-needs basis.
>
>Hunters can only get "short guns" but "long guns" can be bought with a hunting permit without additional complication.
>"long-gun" suppressors legal for hunters in some states. "short-gun"-suppressors pretty much banned.
>
>no suppressors for sport-shooting.
>
>Ammo: no restrictions

>Hunters can only get "short guns"
should be can only get 2 "short guns" like pistols or revolvers

Did anything stupid happen with magazine capacity limits recently?

How about you tell us what specific country you moved to you fucking retard?

Yes and no. They put 'em in category A (prohibited), but in fact, it's only for limit the magazine quantity to 10 per gun. It's a false-fire.

So, for now, you can still own 30 rounds magazines, but it's clearly a first move in the objective to ban them and limit the size to 10.

Theboot.jpg. I wasn't sure if the gun laws were an EU wide thing or mandated per country.

There's EU directives but countries apply them more or less liberally. Some countries have stricter laws than what the EU even asks for.

The EU is trying to get the countries to have a "minimum standard", like all having a gun registry, or recently a planned 10 round mag limit for rifles.
(the original plan by the EU was to have UK gun laws in all of Europe but they were supersized that there was resistance)

But countries often have even striker laws, following the UK model (like Ireland) or very occasionally oppose the EU (Czech republic).

EU gun legislation basically works this way:
French, German, Swedish, UK etc. "conservative" politicians want to ban guns but not loose pro gun voters, so they pretend to want to keep the current local legislation.
Than the party votes, together with greens and commies for the strictest law possible gun law on EU level,
and pretends, in the home country that its the "EU" that wants the home country to have striker gun laws.

>noone does that,
that's where you're wrong, a lot.

Attached: IMG_20170912_224002.jpg (1105x2189, 413K)

>Just became a citizen citizen of the EU
NO SUCH FUCKING THING
YOU BECOME A CITIZEN OF A NATION THAT IS IN THE EU
WHATEVER YOU ARE FUCK OFF OUT OF EUROPE

I like how you used body paint to cover up your brown skin, Ahmed.

this

>directive says you need A and B restrictions
>local laws changed to restrict A, B, C, D, E, F, G
>"sorry boys we have to do this because EU directive, and we were totally against it honestly"

Gun laws vary from country to country the EU hasn't managed to turn us into one homogeneous unit yet. There are different bans in different countries, the most gun friendly country is little old Malta because gun legislation here was written by the pro-gun people preemptively to beat the antigunfags to the punch.

wtf, germany reporting in.
As a hunter you can almost buy anything up to 50cal.

Attached: Family4.jpg (2170x2767, 1.78M)

In Finland pretty much everything is still allowed expect full-autos.
But there is extrajudicial part that allows cops to deny license and seize gun if look of it doesn't please them, mostly applies to self loaders.
If someone says they're afraid of you cops gonna steal your guns. Being afraid of you is enough. Thankfully gun grabbers don't know about this.

And because of EU gun ban our traitor leaders are forcing alot of extra shit to make confiscation even easier.
Pretty much to the point where cops don't need any reason to take your guns

I am starting to get feeling that our leaders are doing this because they are getting more afraid of people.
They are also implementing laws to allow cops pretty much CCCP level of privileges to all information.

I forgot picture of gun I bought a little over one week ago.
Still need to show it to cops.

Attached: Molot svt-40.jpg (4608x956, 859K)

>If someone says they're afraid of you cops gonna steal your guns. Being afraid of you is enough

It's the same in France. Anyone can claim you threatened them, even without bringing any proof, cops will look at your file, see you own guns and confiscated (and destroy) without any financial compensation all of your guns, in the name of "public security".

Look into the laws of the country you are in, the EU hasn’t homogenized that much. Yet.

Does Finland have a militia/ come and takem culture? Sounds like the Russians have inserted into the government there with those kind of restrictions.

>Voluntarily becoming a eurofag
Nobody help this guy

In Finland only claiming to be afraid of you is enough.

Sadly civil wars and independence wars seem to be future of countries within EU.

>come and takem
no

>militia
It definitely exists but as individuals because laws pretty much forbid anything resembling organised militia.
Most hunters I know know someone who has illegal weapons and many have had them at some point.
Most men have kind of indifferent attitude toward illegal weapons as long as people owning them are just stashing them.

What I'm asking is will there be resistance to further gun control or will find roll over like Britain and Aussie land did?

Nobody gives a shit about EU laws. If EU laws were taken literally they would actually improve my ability to get funs.

They tried to force new bill extremely fast and gave pretty much no time for different organisations to answer but it seems like that only fed the fire and outcry was bad enough for them to replace planners and a lot more stuff like that.

Now everything has been silent for long time and no new law has yet to been revealed.
But it seems like it will happen in upcoming year.

"reservist exception will allow people to buy self loaders but we allow cops extrajudicial rights to deny those applications"

Our police pretty much changed their thoughts on new gun law to more positive for government in one week.
Probably something unlawful.

not everyone is a hunter mate. And I sure don't want to pretend that I am. In short, german gun law is shit.

Most European gun law is shit,
the Czech one is probably the only example of one that makes some sense (except for banning suppressors)

youtube.com/watch?v=pdOHOKgRHgE

How's the back-pressure of the Jet-Z.
Have you tried the SL5 low pressure model in comparison?

I informed myself a bit on the topic. When it comes to the weapons itself, it's highly dependable on which country you will be living in. The easiest weapons to get are non automatic/semi-automatic rifles (bolt-action rifles for example). Ammunition is probably not a big problem since you can just go to a country within the EU that doesn't control ammo sells (schengen is good for sth for once).
I recommend you to inform yourself on the specific country you want to go and how to legally get guns there.

>In Finland pretty much everything is still allowed expect full-autos.
In theory. Getting the other firearm licenses is nearly impossible in most places, but some police departments have started to give pistol licenses to pistol caliber carbines.

>Does Finland have a militia/ come and takem culture?
Militia, yes. Cold dead hands, no.
>Sounds like the Russians have inserted into the government there with those kind of restrictions.
Finland got its first gunlaws during Russian rule, in 1903 when Tsar got scared about revolution and potential upraisings in non-Russians parts of empire.

>What I'm asking is will there be resistance to further gun control
Yes, but non fudd gunowners are rather small minority. Interestingly military has tried to defend rights of reservists to own semi-auto versions of assault rifles, we got some kind of exception to upcoming EU bullshit about semi auto rifles due to that.

How fucking retarded can you be