Eminem M10X

Does anyone here own a M+M M10X? Its like a AR, a SIG551, and a AK had an orgy and this is the byproduct. Thinking of maybe getting one. Thoughts?

Attached: m10x-1-of-16-8-jpg.jpg (458x247, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91YQWM5E0j4
canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1632096-M-M-Industries-M10x-DMR-Non-Restricted-18-6”-in-7-62x39mm-Canada/page21
youtube.com/watch?v=UBmGixz4HpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't kid yourself. it's just a tactifucked AK with oversize VEPR style gas adjustment.

Where's the AR part of this?

Looks neat, but also looks like it'd be annoying to disassemble since the handguard and top cover are one piece.

Idk, I held one in leafland, and the trigger was super good. Never shot one tho

It's basically an American copy/derivative of a Sig SG553R.

The butt stock, if you get the poopy one that uses a buffer tube.

>VEPR style gas adjustment
What?

The gas piston and tube come out of the front so it's not that bad.

But is it better than the SIG? SIG has been going downhill for some time now.

I have one, I really like it. Slightly front heavy, otherwise it's been perfectly reliable with a great trigger. Haven't really tested for accuracy, waiting on some Hornady to do that.

Couldn't be easier, there's a push button when you fold the stock, it pivots on on the front pin.

I feel like having those cuts for the charging handle could be a problem for with reliability if dirt and shit got in there. They should put those rubber bits like sig did for their rifle imo.

I'm guessing it eats steel cased ammo like a champ?

It's had Golden Tiger, Wolf Classic, Tula go through it with no fails through about 1800 rounds.

Nice that's good to hear. How's the accuracy with the cheap ammo?

I haven't benched it much so it's hard to say. Have some Hornady match on order and will throw an optic on to see what it's capable of from the cheap stuff to the match stuff. I can ring the 8" gong at 100 yards all day with Magpul flip ups and with any ammo, but I can do that with my Romanian and Chinese AK's too so it's not saying much. The sight radius/Magpul sights do make it a lot better for me in terms of accuracy.

I thought these shipped with front and rear sights?

Mine did not, I had some MBUS sitting around so that's what I used

I heard alot of bad things about these, they just came here in Canada.

Like what exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=91YQWM5E0j4

canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1632096-M-M-Industries-M10x-DMR-Non-Restricted-18-6”-in-7-62x39mm-Canada/page21

hmm, i didn't think i wanted but now i want

Wow one poster had issues and sounds like a boomer. Everyone else is either hype or bitching about marketing and retailers.
>yup it shoots between 2 to 4 MOA, even my AK and SKS can do that!
3 MOA is acceptable for AKs

It's not SIG but SwissArms that makes the SG553R. The SG550 / 551 / 552 / 553 / 553R / 751 SAPR are made in Switzerland by SwissArms (former original swiss SIG) and are the true swiss military SG55x rifles.

The Sig556 / Sig556R / Sig551A1 / Sig556xi / Sig556Rxi are made in the USA by (((SigSauer))) (a bastardized and jewish owned sister company of SIG - now called SwissArms) and are civilian low quality copies compared to the swiss original ones.

>But is it better than the SIG? SIG has been going downhill for some time now.

To answer your question. No it is not. The SG553R (and not the US made 556R) is way better.

youtube.com/watch?v=UBmGixz4HpA

Attached: sg-553-r.png (1183x398, 184K)

>But is it better than the SIG? SIG has been going downhill for some time now.
American SIG isn't SIG.

Hi

Attached: MuhSG751P.jpg (2823x1862, 1.33M)

I really like the looks of it but damn dude 2600 bucks.

>Its like a AR, a SIG551, and a AK had an orgy and this is the byproduct

No it's just a complet and identical copy of the Sig550 but in 7.62x39.

not that there's anything wrong with that

nice

Monolithic top rail, full length hand guard, and buffer tube I guess.

Gotta pay swiss quality and craftsmanship with an excellent QA/QC.

Nothing wrong with that. Just specifying that it's just a SG55x platform and not a new AR15/SG550/AK hybrid.

The R variants of all the 55x guns were garbage, regardless of the maker.

Aren't B&T and (old) Sphinx also Swiss? They are getting pooped on by Slavics.

No the SG553R from SwissArms is top notch

>VEPR style gas adjustment
VEPR 12 has a giant dial adjustment on the gas block.

what ?

Stribog and Scorpion > B&T fancy pants tech 9.
Cz75 > Sphinx

I really want one SBRd and without the openings in the receiver.

At least with a real AK you only open the hole in the receiver if you need to let water out or get 4.7 million views on youtube.

>Cz75 > Sphinx
kek no

>sphinx is a clone of the cz75
really activates the ol' almonds.