How did your state do at the midterms? Are your funs safe?

How did your state do at the midterms? Are your funs safe?
>MFW Caliphornia
>MFW even worse than I thought it would be

Attached: 1525072638806.jpg (1252x1252, 119K)

Everybody got fucked.

>>MFW even worse than I thought it would be

You thought it would go any way but the worst?

What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

Indy stayed red as far as I've seen

I gotta say, it's fucking hilarious watching posters who made fun of califags and jew yorkers all these years finally realize they aren't immune.

Kansas
Dem governor Laura Kelly. She wants to walk back some of our CC laws, but used to be pretty chummy with the NRA.
Any grabbing or restrictions would be political suicide for her.

Kept republican govener lost our house to two Democrats

As a Californian, no it's not.

This is finally killing my hope that the whole coast would sink into the fucking ocean and the rest of the country would be safe.

We all get gun rights or none of us do and the vermintide is moving inland.

Did you even vote? Why would've it been good for us? We didn't even have a senator that was R on the ballot

All is lost. We got another democrat faggot as governor.
Stay strong, fren

Attached: getout (1).jpg (480x426, 23K)

Except the chickens, which are finally free!

Attached: 1436375483485.jpg (800x533, 323K)

Illinois here
Someone help

Attached: 1540328462828_0.jpg (1140x641, 279K)

Welcome to the club friend :3

Well, it went okay, but that fuck Rick Scott got elected, so no doubt he learned from this that gun grabbing keeps you in office.

Attached: fuck scott.jpg (1024x658, 134K)

Governor, attorney general, and SoS all went Dem but state legislature still firmly repub. Lot of 2A dudes in the legislature too

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING I STILL NEED TO BUY A PTR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: the_pain.png (821x815, 1.09M)

Ohio is still firmly red. We're safe. DeWine is iffy on gun rights, but the Ohio SC is historically quick to strike down any unconstitutional fuckery.

Not great. Not great at all. I bet you anything those fuckers are going to try and force a "red flag" law over the course of the next few years.

Attached: 1528855101701.jpg (1271x823, 2.37M)

Sorry fren, better luck next life.
Or you know. You can try your luck and move to a different state only to be told to GO BACK to Illinois :^)

ITS NOT FAAIIIRR
I'M GOING TO BASIC IN FEBRUARY WHO THE FUCK WILL TAKE CARE OF MY BABIES WHILE I'M GOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Attached: 1541010753759.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Before you ask , we're full fuck off

this

the hardest bitching has always come from texas but the're getting fingered by dnc. almost got shilled into electing beto LOL.

lone star state feeling very lonely indeed

State legislature is majority Republican. She won't get jack shit. Would be cool if she tries it though, she won't get re-elected.

Kek, he's not even saying he's going to move and he's already being told to stay put

New York here, Cuomo won and I'm not even surprised. I hear rumors of a "SAFE Act II"

Where in NY? Formerly Orange County here

Chautauqua here so thankfully I'm away from NYC and its laws.

Ohio is red. Dewine us flaky on guns but the General Assembly and SC are pro gun. Mad that Brown won.

Nc seems to be ok.
My county got a new sheriff. It was a race between a 25 year veteran city cop, a guy who had no leo experience who owned a tire shop, and someone who was jailed for stalking (his signs said paid for by christ)

The city cop won and is the first black guy to hold the position.
>30% of people voted for the tire shop guy to be sheriff

California i do not even care anymore desu i know its only a matter of time from here on out till all guns are banned and im disarmed i always get told voting helps but not in this place they just outnumber and overpower us in all aspects and its only going to get worse from here but oh well what can you do when you have done all that you can do.

Attached: meh.jpg (960x960, 57K)

>MFW Blue Wave actually worked
All downhill from here frens

Attached: 1524386232617.png (327x243, 52K)

Honestly the NRA and GoA need to make red flag laws a priority to take to SCOTUS. I don't see how they could be anything but a blatant violation of the 4th amendment due process rights.
>knock on guys door at 5AM
>demand all his guns because his sister is a bitch
>act surprised when he resists
>shoot him dead for his "protection"

Just gotta push to split the state so the people in northern and inland southern california are fairly represented.

I'm in California too but they sure as fuck aren't going to disarm me

Maryland here. Just sitting back as my state continues to slide into the abyss and the locust like urbanites move to my rural county because they weren't content in fucking up their own. Baltimore, PG County, Montgomery County, and Anne Arundel County should all be firebombed.

Attached: boilingrage.gif (500x362, 497K)

Cali fag here as well, it's all so tiresome.

Yeah, somehow the Republicans lost the House, and didn't gain enough in the Senate.

Trump had very little time to decalre martial law and wage a war to expel tens of millions of Spics and mass arrest most of both parties. He didn't do it. So whatever.

Florida- still red, hope the age to buy ARs goes down to 18 again.

Unless Biden runs for POTUS in 2020 I don’t think the dems are gonna win, so there’s that.

Yep, mass censorship and screaming about russian trolls being behind it all isntead of Americans firmly tired of the bullshit.

American Intel community learned much from the Vietnam era, and one of those thigns was not letting elections matter anymore.

>CUOMO FUCKING WON AGAIN
>ASSASSINATION WHEN

Attached: 1538258485194.png (191x229, 34K)

Yep, totally agreed.
Every day Maryland strays further from God, and we're the sneaky state that tries to convince everyone that we're still totally part of the South and totally freedom-loving.
I'd just as soon see myself and my state awash with nuclear fire then see the continuation of this assault weapons ban that the NRA has completely fucking abandoned us on. Baltimore is now enjoying being the second most dangerous city in the Union, as well.

>Texas became not only a blue state
>but an anti-gun state
>in your fucking lifetime
Post yfw.

You're next, fag.

y'all are a bunch of snowflakes

Where do you think we're from? All the times you guys shat on us and now karma is a bitch. You didn't help us before now you're going to want help from everyone else so fuck you. You guys had the chance to take care of it cheaply but now all you're at the mercy of lobbyist who are printing membership fee dues already in advance.

Why in the fuck would you willfully live in such a shitty state? Tennessee is full don't come here

Kill yourself

Kansas user here
Not gonna lie I’m legit concerned about her stance on guns and her pandering to lefty fags in Lawrence and Jonson County.

Attached: CAD6BD1B-EA41-472A-AB7C-671B37E12F9F.jpg (250x250, 31K)

Howard County can join them too.

Ohio did quite well.

Ted Cruz is still in power. Greg Abbott is still wheelin' around. Texas is safe.

Attached: 12314524123.png (497x491, 306K)

Washington now has...
>21 age limit for semi auto rifles
>10 day waiting period
>mandatory training to purchase
>enhanced background checks
>approved storage container requirement

Fuck me

>Blue wave actually worked
It didn't though. I don't know why you niggers are overreacting so much. They hardly won the house and the republicans gained in the senate. Do you fuckos think anything but total and absolute control is losing?

>willfully
It's not like I was born here or anything. Just turned 19, I'm going to basic in a few months anyways but shit still sucks ass.

How many fucking threads are you gonna make about this

Naples is best city, change my mind.

Naples is pure cancer.

t. Born and raised in Marco Island

>naples
>cancer

Yeah sure, I can walk your city from end to end in less than 12 minutes.

Boulder and Denver are a cancerous tumor upon our state.

>the like-clockwork midterm flip is a totally unprecedented blue wave guys.
This too shall pass. The GOP still controls the confirmation side of the legislature and the executive. The house just controls the purse strings. 2/3 ain't bad.

It was good. Governors race was shit but everything else went good. Even got a judge out which hasn't happened in like 20 years or something.

I thought it went alright. JB is a Madigan shill but I'd take him over Rauner

Ak? We canned a judge up here for convicting someone of rape, then commuting his entire sentence because he was a good boy dindu.

IL
the judge we had was working with some cops to frame people when he was a prosecutor

california is literally braindead. i cant believe fuckers here voted to continue with the bullshit gas tax and give the governor a blank check to increase the tax whenever he feels like it

The worst part about elections in California is how everything online constantly tells you to vote for 3 months. Non stop harassment for voting and in the end it doesn't matter unless you're a leftists. I mail in my ballot and lose on everything. We didn't even repeal a tax on gas that everyone fucking hates. Got an even worse governor for gun rights and normal red counties are blue. And in a few years all the liberals that moved here from red states will leave after realizing how shit it is and go to another red state and tell everyone how they are from California and how great it is. I'm fucking tired of non locals, ruined my state and leave and tell everyone they are from California and ruin that state. Like I can't even be mad at Mexicans anymore its just faggy white losers and fat spic women ruining it all.

How? Almost half the state voted red in an election with I think the highest turnout rate in 10 years. It shows california is changing

One day, user. One day...

Attached: One Day.png (376x372, 14K)

And to clarify: Your.44 mag lever gun is fine, but your 10/22? Nope. That's an assault weapon you maniac.

Im a manager at a few gas stations and constantly hear complains about gas prices and always tell people to repeal the gas tax. Then those fucking retards don't but sure as fuck will keep bitching about prices. Hearing people say it funds the roads is God awful since we know it's going into cal trans retirement and cal trans employees don't deserve a cent from anyone in this state. Fucking useless fucks fix a road and then there are potholes withing hours.

Agreed.

Not a fan of the new "red flag" law either. It is far too broad in its practical application and has already been abused. Say something controversial to a coworker, family member, or friend and next thing you know the police are knocking on your door. Sure, you can fight the court order but who knows if the judge will be sympathetic and if the police will give back your guns or if they will become "lost." Death to Central Maryland. Faggots ruined what was once a comfy state. For what? Leftist mob control?

NH is no longer based, I fully expect it to turn Massivetwoshits tier or worse within the next two years.

First and second generation immigrants are liberal

Third gen are conservative. Just be patient. Except the fucking Asians who are conservative to start but are also authoritarian bootlicking insects.

>Third gen are conservative
When will this retarded meme end? No generation, 3rd or later, of hispanics or blacks are voting conservative in any significant % and I'd be surprised if Asians were.

Ohio turned blue

Fucking NYC dicked us again. Not even mentioning guns, the roads up here are fucked, Albany just keeps getting fucking worse and worse in terms of corruption, every day a stupid number of people are ODing on heroine and it just keeps getting worse. New York City should have its own fucking governor prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

Attached: Fuck NY.png (1223x440, 86K)

The only reason we were that close is because dems spent 70 million dollaridoos getting people to register and vote, they were all out in force to get people to vote, he was being shilled everywhere on social media and everywhere else. And even with all that he lost to a candidate that no one really liked

It's the same people who say Mexicans are based and conservative because they are catholic. It's because they don't know any Mexicans, the only ones who are conservative are the ones fresh over legally. They went through all the bullshit to leave the shithole that is Mexico and don't want the US to become that. Unfortunately their wives and children will ruin that, and even the conservative Mexicans aren't nearly as pro gun or constitution. Liberals and people from most other countries are raised to think rights are negotiable and something the state let's you have, talking to my legal Mexican friend who loves guns and he said "why would you need a machine gun?" and I had to explain to him you don't NEED a reason to excersie a right.

MI. Because dems told people it was the governor's fault that Flint's infrastructure was run into the ground we got Granholm 2.0. The worst part is these bastards made their bed and they're not even going to lie in it because they'll leave the state like people at the end of Granholm's term. We did have a pretty good run with Snyder though and I doubt that this woman has the gumption to change much of anything. Just trying to stay positive I guess.

Michigander here, we got a Democrat in the Senate, mostly Democrats in the House, and a Democratic governor. Also weed is legal now, but I'm not sure how long guns will be.

Attached: 1541563922573.png (1342x1940, 600K)

It's not legal. They're defying federal law.

So are the sanctuary city/states.

We don't have a rule of law any more. Not for Democrats.

yeah but texas will literally turn blue. i've seen this before.

better do something, red.

I can't wait for this fucking joke of a society to collapse already. Weather by referendum or yugo-style balkanization. Seriously this can't be sustainable.

Aside from kosher salt laced tears being sobbed I don’t think anything changed. At least Wolf isn’t too bad, but he’s governor, not Congress.
They may have barely scraped by this battle, but the war rages on nonetheless. We’ll see how things turn out in the 2020’s.
Swatting finally got some attention so who knows how this would go.

Honestly the sooner the SHTF the better, it'll be painful but the sooner it happens the sooner it'll be over, because I'm tired of seeing our country compromise with tyranny.

Attached: __mars_expedition_drawn_by_coh__364c0ba2fa885df0ada9289b3d274996.jpg (1200x800, 492K)

>Republicans defy the man
>haha eat shit statist cucks
>Democrats defy the man
>fucking libshit traitors need to fall in line

The Soviet Union was a basket case and it lasted seventy years. Cuba is an open air prison and it's still there. Zimbabwe is starving but it's still there.

It's a long way down, user.

MO did as I expected

SC here, not to terrible but not good. Most of the house was red, senate is split now, but the governor and basically all of the state gov is red.

Even Texas looks like it won't be Republican by the next election, these are dark times for the USA.

Attached: 1540148099385.jpg (482x900, 260K)

PA's Bob Casey
>Supports banning the sale of firearms to people who've been convicted of "hate crimes"
>Supports banning assault rifles
>Supports banning bump stocks
>Supports banning high-capacity magazines over 10 rounds
>Supported the Background Check Expansion Act
Uh oh

Attached: 1494189879607.jpg (1366x685, 121K)

It looks like the Republicans held on the state legislature, but its narrow in the house. Things won't get better, but they shouldn't get worse

The fact he is literally corrupt and the Dems still voted for him bothers me

It's probably best if we switch over our mindset from that of a legal gun owner finding out which laws and loopholes exist, to that of an illegal gun owner hiding his cache of weapons. Because it won't be long till the latter scenario is our reality.

Attached: 70672154_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x955, 723K)

Bud this is Jow Forums, we'd kill our mothers if it made libshits cry

house and senate went blue. But we kept our govenor. Luckily there is no supermajority, so hell veto shit down.

I fucking hate university students and masshole transplants.

>>NH

Attached: 1541464913786.jpg (630x840, 265K)

I guess I can live with a pistol registry for four more years. Too many people in this state anyways, hopefully when all dems leave because of their own stupid decisions we'll swing back to Red.