Who should play John Clark?

Since this movie will inevitably be a shitshow, who does Jow Forums want to play the titular role?

My picks
>Josh Brolin
>Kiefer Sutherland
>Tom Hardy (for Without Remorse anyway)

Attached: _20181107_155410.jpg (800x828, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8YBxPSX8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Helen Mirren.
Don’t look at me like that. If they’re going to fuck over the character for the modern audience, they should at least go for someone in the right age bracket.

Clark ought to be William DaFoe.

VEN DEISL AS PULSE
LUCY LU AS HIBINA

But who was Tachanka?

Who is Jordan playing? Chavez? I just that's not too much of a reach. Eric Bana or Stephen Lang for Clark, because DaFoe is too old now and Harrison Ford probably is too. Barry Pepper for Bogart.

>Who is Jordan playing?
Clark

JCVD for Tachanka

But who would play Dokkabae

Rami Malek should play the Israeli tech guy.

Rainbow six you nigger. Not Siege.

If the movie includes siege operators then Tchanka ought to be Mickey Rourke. Maybe Adolph Lundgren.

>JCVD

Kill yourself. He can be a frenchie if anything.

No way. What the actual fuck? He's too young AND fucking black. What the fuck has he even been in besides the new rocky movie?

>What the actual fuck
“””””diversity””””””

I wouldn't even care if Clark was played by a black actor, but how the fuck is he supposed to be a father figure to Chavez when he's the same fucking age. If Ernie Hudson is too damn old, get Elba or something.

I’d like to see Elba as Alistar Stanley

I'd be absolutely down for that.
Actually another old pulp book I'd like him for is When Eight Bells Toll

What if Jordan is named Clark, but playing the Chavez role, and we get Edward James Olmos, named Chavez in the Clark role?
Would that not be rad as fuck?

How the fuck is he going to play someone named John Patrick Kelly?

You'd probably also be upset to learn that in the Amazon series Admiral Jim Greer, a 65 y/o career navy man turned CIA, is instead a 16 year CIA veteran, black muslim, who's sassy rebellious attitude gets him in trouble and sent on shit assignments because the white old boys club doesn't like them mouthy colored folks.

That was pretty eye-roll inducing but otherwise the series was okay, just not really Tom Clancy.

Benicio Del Toro as the main Spanish terrorist at the theme park PLEASE

You guys are delusional, btw. This movie need not be marketed or made for the Tom Clancy reader, all hollywood thinks it needs to market to them is the branding.

That's also why the film will flop.

They used Smoke from Siege in the picture, I also thought it was a Siege movie at first

Which is especially aggravating considering James Earl Jones' Greer was fucking perfect and in no way needed to be replaced

>black muslim
That's a fucking travesty.

Danny Devito should be the Russian always sipping on two shots of vodka. Still not going to see it because it's going to blow dick like 98% of modern movies

>It's not going to be true to the book at all.
>It's just going to be like that SWAT movie except the unit is called Rainbow Six.
>Instead of taking down an international syndicate, they will be fighting right wing domestic terrorists. That'll show those drumpf supporters.

I have little hope for movies in general, let alone having them follow the source material to my autistic fanboy standards.

Attached: IMG_0035.png (1024x768, 979K)

Fuck idris Elba. Dude is WAAY overhype's.

Well fuck it. Let's have Chavez played by Ellen degenerate if we're playing these games.

I watched 2.5 episodes and turned it off. That guy from the office makes me want to choke him. The shitty tactical scenes and strong womyn were aggravating too

I figured it was the journalist just being stupid/ignorant. What I'm reading is that it'll be based on the books.

I don't want these feels and the still from 9th company isn't helping.

>Let's have Chavez played by Ellen degenerate
I...kinda want to see that. Like, unironically. I want to see Ellen operate operationally against eco terrorists.

>egyptian guy playing an israeli
Oy Vey

Idris Elba.

Maybe in white face.

Attached: 94339CFA-153B-49BD-8515-E2A9BEC99698.jpg (1200x800, 87K)

I really hate this guy. He's forced into everything.

Attached: NiggerFett.png (655x315, 328K)

I actually liked the new Greer once I got over the WTF factor.

You know what really bothered me? They made Ryan a Marine combat veteran and yet everybody in the show treats him like he's some inept office worker who's never hold a gun, and he just puts up with it instead of just fucking telling them that he knows what he's doing.

James Earl Jones is 87 years old.

Original book Ryan is a bootest possible 'muhreen butter bar that got out of 'muhreens with medical discharge after helicopter accident. Accident happened like a month after he got commissioned and he was made infantry platoon leader. I haven't read anything by Tom Clancy in ages but if I recall correctly he had economics degree with minor in history and got commission out of from ROTC. He spent most of his military career in hospital undergoing back and knee surgeries. He did accounting exam after getting out of 'muhreens and worked a while on private sector before becoming CIA analyst. Maybe it is just in the movies, but he later on got PhD in history. His parent died in aircraft accident. Jack Ryan is an accountant that is due to bad history afraid of guns and machines that fly, especially helicopters. He is supposed to be a fucking office worker by all means, at least until he became authors self insert and mary sue character.

So many scenes that could look great if actually put into the movie.
>First gunfight on the plane
>The bank job where one of the terrorists gets pasted by the breech charge
>All the crazy lab shit the bioterrorists are doing
>The PIRA attacking the RAF base
>WORLD PARK
>The ending where Clark leaves the bioterrorists to fend for themselves
I hope it stays close to the book.

>actually wanting hollywood to make this

It will a be a fucking awful quipfest with a bastardized storyline and over-tacticooled out weapons.

I didn't see Deathnote because of blackwashing. The Witcher is losing me a little more every time they announce a new actress who's black. I'm probably not going to see this either. It's not the game I played/the anime I watched/the story I read when they make the characters so different.

This and also act gay af like in the Saints

WHO TACHANKA? Who montagne? Give me big guys

>tfw no Rogue Spear movie

>Let's have Chavez played by Ellen degenerate
Don't worry, it'll be some conflicted, waifish Latin pretty boy so the target audience's girlfriend can swoon, instead of some bowed up turbo manlet who's chomping at the bit to sew someone up.

This isn't even remotely Jow Forums related

William Defoe

>implying your mom hasn't
fag

DaFoe played Clark in Clear and Present Danger. I thought he did a great job.

Attached: clark.jpg (1280x560, 102K)

>Maybe Adolph Lundgren.
Kek

Get mad but I think Clooney could crush John Clark if he got in shape.

No.

he was also human torch in the godawful fantastic four remake

How is Hollywood going to make Greenpeace Qaeda look like the good guys here?

The plot will be unrecognizable. Guarantee it.

Man. I've read that book twice when I was a teenager. I can remember some really cool details and scenes. It's gonna be a shame when they fuck this up.

If they don't have the Giganigga smacking some terrorist's head open with his hand I'm gonna be disappoint.

>who does Jow Forums want to play the titular role?
do you not know the nigger already got cast as clark. you think a racist white nazi cis male is gonna be the lead?
no its gonna be john clark taking down Baltimore drug dealers who are neo nazi biker gangs with confederate flag patches just like real life Baltimore drug traffickers.

the only white guy in this movie will be the villain
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra8YBxPSX8k
I got a movie for you.

>sad thing is I have a copy of without remorse in my desk right now and I was gonna start it but then I heard about this movie and decided to put it off

DaFoe is so underrated at how versatile he is when it comes to acting. He weaves through pretentious European arthouse to Hollywood blockbusters with ease.

Attached: livediela.jpg (700x919, 281K)

>PIRA attacking the RAF base

Close. They attacked the hospital where Sandy and her daughter worked to draw rainbow into am ambush