What oil do you guys use on your bullets for maximum velocity and penetration?

What oil do you guys use on your bullets for maximum velocity and penetration?

Attached: 0095C1DC-BADE-4337-879B-D07A49563D99.jpg (1000x533, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetable_oil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baby oil

teflon. one spray of the stuff and itll go clean through any body armor

Rem-oil on my green and white box. If I put it on Tula it makes the gun jam so I have to switch to Rzh.

Shea butter.

bad dragon cum lube

Snake oil

butter, mixed with aluminum shavings and salt, so it stings more and cleans the barrel for me. haven't had to clean my guns in years.

Gasoline, shit works great

Vegetable Oil, because I like killing Vegans but I'm not that much of an asshole.

Vegetables don't make oil idiot why do you think america invaded iraq? If it was that simple to get oil we'd just farm more.

Attached: fromreddit261.png (657x539, 110K)

false. stick a corn cob in the ground for forty million years

carnivores btfo

None of my guns are WW1 machine guns. So there's no lube. If there is any lube, it's gypsy blood for condemning zionists to stay in the ground when the messiah come back.

Anything that makes milk can make oil, you just have to grind it hard enough. That being said, I use edamame milk to form a slick powder coating on my rounds and edamame oil for my slide. Yes there is such a thing as cow oil, that's why hamburger is so greasy.

Assuming you mean on the bullet grooves. Clarified pig fat, dyed with red food coloring.

>Vegetables don't make oil idiot
Are you shitposting?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetable_oil

Rape seed oil for the win

>Hey you guys, you losers over there in your basements, how do you modify your weapons? Not ATF by the way.

What the fuck are you talking about? The plants probably got the oil from the ground under them. Use your brain. If we needed oil why not just grow more corn?

If the federal govt. nabs you for greasy bullets. You fucked up big time somewhere else they just don't have the evidence for that crime yet.

Linseed is better. You just like the "rape" part.

oiling your bullets? Is this a troll thread?

>Lube is a modification
Please tell me you're merely pretending to be retarded

cursed image

Attached: oh my god jc a bomb.jpg (576x1024, 61K)

Conversely;
>stick a corn cob in a dead bitches ass, and the left will say it was because trump was mean to you.

That's oddly specific. It's not cool to desecrate the dead, user.

You are just the worst namefag

I... what?

wd-40

Only the finest

Attached: Onatsuyu.jpg (1000x1500, 145K)

>oil
Is this a stupid meme I'm not getting? I dont see any benefits of oil over traditional speed holes

That shit happens if I rack my RIA 1911A1 more than once with the same round.. none of my other guns do this but it fires perfect everytime so I guess it's just the design of the throating.

sea salt and pumpkin spice

>OP is weak b8r
>Doesn’t know about Moly
Unironically moly lubricant gives velocity boost, and more speed = more penetration

Attached: 02BE269A-44E0-4101-933F-29604E36AA4C.jpg (540x405, 90K)

I have to agree, quality

It's a troll. Oiling your bullets has the potential of ruining your primer.

Moly is messy stuff and causes corrosion of even stainless steels in humid areas.
Hex-boron nitride is the new hotness.

I unironically put a little candle wax on the forcing cone and on the chambers in my revolver

i wont claim it makes a noticible improvement, but i think it makes it easier to clean and reduces wear on the forcing cone and reduces lead splash

ah a man of refinement I see.

Canola or olive, but never vegetable, as the deer smell it more easily

Not a single mention of semen, yet??? You guys are slipping.

Attached: lube.png (1000x1500, 1.05M)

that's like saying carrots have juice. squeeze a carrot and show me that juice comes out

>he can't milk a carrot with his bare hands
Pathetic.

Margarine, because it butters the meat for you and is better for cholesterol levels.

And doing weird shit with pressure levels if you are not careful.

>shitpost confirmed
I am now oddly affectionately recalling an old meme. Does anyone remember the old meme where the hottie kangaroo chick is asking her boyfriend if he is coming to bed and he tells her:
>no - I need to shitpost for four hours on /v/ (IIRC for the /board/)
? I wish I had saved it.

Someone told me on here they lube their bullets in holy water.

My cum.

Never oil your bullets. You want the bullet to catch the barrel grooves and spin like a drill for maximum penetration. Oil makes it fly faster but makes it less lethal overall. You can also try sharpening the bullet tip to increase the drilling effect.

Penetrating fluid, obviously

Isn't teflon coating on bullets supposed to minimize wear on barrel rifling?

Do NOT do this
Oiling bullets overrides the speed limit put in place by the manufacturer, making them SIGNIFICANTLY more deadly, especially to armored personell like the police.
Are you in law enforcement or the militaty? No? Then don't try this irresponsible and dangerous mod

>Moly causes corrosion

LOL no it doesn't its fucking Moly it's highly corrosion resistant.

Is is easy to clean your rifle after firing rounds lubricated like this? I would think this shit could either foul up a bore/gas system something nasty.

Yes, Teflon coating was used on tungsten bullets to reduce the wear they caused on barrels.

The same kind of oil I use for lubing up your mother's anus.

Its *easier* to clean

Teflon was added to help break windshields and reduce glancing when shooting at a less than ideal angle.
Then there was a media frenzy about “Teflon Bullets” would be used to kill cops because they would “slip” through their armor easier and the neat Teflon bullets went away.

Wrap bullet in gauze. Coat with WD40.
Flaming bullet is the result.

Caution! Please be considerate of wildfire warnings.

Attached: 815c02481357cf779471c7b1c4d55414fdbd20bb_00.jpg (375x250, 11K)

this
it let's the bullets mark the scent

Uh, what exactly would be the risk if someone were to, say, lightly oil some steel cased rounds so that they extract more easily?

Pork fat.

>>Doesn’t know about Moly
>using moly in 2018
>isn't using WS2

Comedy: the post

Any moly is corrosive if it does not contain an inhibitor to neutralize the naturally occurring acidic quality of the moly. Dry moly is particularly bad as it is chemically impossible to add an inhibitor to dry moly. Even the most highly refined and pure moly will contain (among other compounds/elements) some Sulfur and Sulfur Dioxide (S02). When the Sulfur or Sulfur Dioxide is exposed to the humidity in air, it combines with water vapor to form Sulfuric Acid (H2S04) which then immediately attacks any metal. The higher the humidity the more acid is formed and the more corrosion which takes place. One cannot detect this corrosion by simple examination as it takes place between the moly crystal and the substrate and is hidden by the moly crystal covering it. Corrosion can only be seen by first removing all moly thereby exposing the corrosion to view. Those who fire bullets coated with dry moly will have little corrosion as long as firing is being done as the heat from firing drives off the moisture. However, as soon as a firing session stops and there upon cools down, water vapor will begin to be absorbed by the moly and corrosion begins. And, the longer between firing sessions, the more corrosion which will take place. The corrosive properties of uninhibited or dry moly have been well documented by military testing as far back as 1968.