User! Open up!

>user! Open up!
>We're here to confiscate your guns
>A concerned citizen flagged you as a possible threat!
what do?

Attached: www-smilepolitely-com-images-uploads_thumbnails-14010-swat-raid2-800x400.jpg (800x400, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-police-shooting-names-20181106-story.html
capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-red-flag-folo-1106-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pick up megaphone
>Shout "no u"

Attached: 1541468542959.png (857x704, 50K)

I'll be happy to hand them over one bullet at a time. Please approach one at a time in an orderly fashion to ensure a proper count.

>5 of the faggots have no head protection

Attached: NAP VIOLATION DETECTED.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Call the police and report a home invasion in progress, then warn them that they're trespassing and to leave the premises immediately under penalty of law, or worse. There's no civil confiscation in my state, nor is it likely that there will be any time soon.

Attached: 1540634311693.png (1180x842, 246K)

this

>mfw i live in maryland
>mfw this exact scenario is a possibility

Attached: 1519492258101.jpg (800x850, 25K)

what's your loadout for SWAT defense?

Attached: tacticat.jpg (1632x1224, 420K)

Scream back
>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>SECURE IN THEIR PERSONS, HOUSES, PAPERS, AND EFFECTS
and then let em have it. High velocity rounds and full auto. Who gives a fuck at that point? It's 50/50 or worse that they kill you for being a """threat"""

Micro draco and 250cc yamaha blaster for skrtttt on the interstate

Attached: 1541515802018.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Say you had turned your basement into a doomsday bunker and had your local Jow Forumsommandos and or militia bois and had them vastly outnumbered. Would they come in shooting still, or would they drop their weapons and surrender?
If such a thing took place and somebody in the house did call 911 and report an unlawful home invasion and killed a good number of the people who barged in what would happen? Would they walk free or would they be charged with enough things to keep them out for a while?

Attached: D70E4278-642E-4FE6-B0DC-6DDDE562A363.jpg (427x427, 21K)

Take the offensive and and go full McVeigh

Attached: 1522951240079.png (872x750, 722K)

If you're making a last stand I don't see the point in using a suppressor

Attached: 223470_screenshots_2014-02-19_00003.jpg (1680x1050, 465K)

You don't need to outnumber them. The moment they take effective fire from outside of their cordon they'll be looking to "secure a new perimeter" i.e. retreat.

how

To all of you saying you'd kill the cops and stand for you rights you know you wouldn't do shit. Sure, you can so on a Taiwanese basket weaving board and its cool to fantasize about rebelling against tyranny, but we all know if this really happened we wouldn't do shit. Oh, and this actually is happening to people in America. Gun rights are dead and have been for a long time, enjoy your funs while you can.

What's the story behind this?

Barricade the door with two vertically stacked 275 gallon totes leaning against the door at a 60 degree angle, bottom one filled with tannerite and having a door-rigged T/C 5.56 compass pointed at it, the top one filled with Napalm-B.

Attached: liquidtote.jpg (2660x2660, 633K)

I have so much admiration for you my fellow boomerbro. Fucking Postal forever.

Attached: 1539903567943.png (500x521, 338K)

I'm not going to kill anyone, user. The tannerite-packed doll holding a airsoft pistol 4m from the front door otoh...

look at this retard and laugh
posts like this only validate my decision for when confiscation does being ill be taking down as many blue pigs with me as can just because you piss me the fuck off

The real problem is escape. Cartel leaders have learned this valuable lesson. You can turn any raid into a bunch of pansies running into deathtraps, but as long as you're immobile, you're fucked. Stay frosty.

>That filename

Attached: 355E3E20-5AF6-4CE6-8791-52B0D6BE2B2C.jpg (350x335, 72K)

I have literally nothing to live for besides my guns, so, yes, I would open up with my RPK at them. Thanks for reminding me to preorder a Memetech (((Echo))) AK trigger.

Assuming they walk into the living room and there’s 20-30 dudes pointing guns at them what would they do freeze in place, open fire or retreat?

Attached: C68E8B61-4541-437E-82F5-DF6A1BCB8A54.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

Yeah me too! and then I'm going to kill all the Jews!
>playing internet tough guys
>saying hes going to kill "blue pigs"
No, you aren't going to do shit but turn them in. People like you are losing that daydream about doing shit like that but you won't be the few that do are labeled as nutjobs and forgotten about the next day. Come back after you've spent some time outside of your mother's basement.

>>"playing internet tough guy"
>>tips fedora
keep encouraging me like this I might go full mcveigh

Based as fuck. These "people" dont deserve to live, if they try to take the guns of US citizens.

This is also the most practical answer if you werent intending on just giving them up.

Attached: 1541043211016.jpg (650x1024, 166K)

make the news

Attached: off lawn.jpg (500x608, 62K)

>bomber jacket with his waifu on the back
based and redpilled

Attached: 1534801162735.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Sure buddy, if your stubby little legs can carry your fat ass up the stairs of your mother's basement
The few autists that might actually do something are just going another headline "Right wing nutjob opens fire on cops confiscating Child-Killer-15s."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

if history is any lesson, as soon as they face superior organized opposition and aren't allowed to delay for re-inforcements, police will surrender. they are not true believers, they're just domestic mercenaries.

Lmao wtf is this shit?
Looks like a must read.

"You idiots I am a cop"

>Implying they survived the pungee pit.
My plunger pit claimed a Vietnamese delivery guy. That's how I know it is good and swat would get BTFO if they tried to step

run to garage

Attached: roger_gun_truck_001.jpg (640x400, 49K)

>mother's basement
>child killer 15's
Wanna know how I can tell you're from reddit?

Stop shilling for violence against police faggots. You’re gonna get the fbi faggots in here doing a threat matrix on all of us again

Attached: DF96E6A4-8B47-4126-939E-529EAB59C182.jpg (500x457, 44K)

Tell them I don't own any dogs.

You don't get it, do you? It's not even being a "tough guy". It's being put into a corner where you can be justifiably killed (in the eyes of a court) for no reason other than he said / she said. It has nothing to do with being tough at all.

If you take someone and say the police are going to raid your house with orders to kill you if you do anything to resist, which is completely left up to their interpretation, and take your property, it's not hard to realize that shooting back is your best option. Look at it this way:

>Let the cops raid your house
You lose property and greatly risk you, your family, and your pets lives getting destroyed / killed. You will almost certainly never recover your property, and life lost is never regained.

>Shoot back
If you shoot enough, you can force a stand-off and then sue the fuck out of the department, the state legislature, and anyone else that was involved in violating your 4th and 2nd Amendment rights. You may lose, but you won't be in a body bag because some adrenaline-hyped cop executing the warrant thought you were acting shady.

Nice digits

Attached: 1540585726683.jpg (576x477, 149K)

> Implying my uncle isn't giving me the heads up before the deputies drive out to my place

Attached: n2nq4.jpg (500x375, 55K)

be worried about what theyll find in the basement

Attached: Scalped 1.jpg (1024x732, 257K)

one method I was thinking of recently is start with pic related on your front door. start by placing glass panels over the sections marked A and B. Then paint these to theoretically be making it look nice, but actually to hide what you're doing on the other side. Then behind the glass you would place a layer of ball bearings, then fill in the rest of the space with tannerite or some other explosive. Place blasting caps evenly down the center of the tannerite. run the cord up and to the top/center of the door frame to a sensor activated door chime. Door is knocked in, chime goes off triggering the blasting caps, and the entry team and your entire front yard are now filled with ball bearings and broken glass. not only that but the blast would knock your door off and the smoke from the tannerite would give you cover to squeeze off a few shots and then change position.

Attached: door frame.jpg (377x309, 73K)

>he said something i don't like, he must be from reddit!
fuck off faggot
Oh I'm sure the FBI knows these neckbeards don't have the balls to try and pull anything.
>thinking you're going to survive a stand off against the fucking police force
LMAO, thanks for the laugh sweety.

The "civil protection order" where the guy got shot was just two cops. Smoke them, then GTFO of Dodge.

That's actually pretty clever. I wonder if you could argue in court it wasn't a booby trap because you just left a lot of them around the house as decoration.

Seems to be a comic called "Border Town"

>t. officer bootlicker mcfaggot
>wait, did you guys forget I HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO SHIT IN THE CONSTITUTION because I got, like, 6 months of training in the police Academy?
>shoot back??? Wtf!!! thin blue line!!!

Nobody has a problem with cops til they do shit like this.

Attached: 1540593274868.jpg (882x624, 72K)

>If you shoot enough, you can force a stand-off and then sue the fuck out of the department, the state legislature, and anyone else that was involved in violating your 4th and 2nd Amendment rights
HAHAHAHSFFASGJHDAGJJHHAUUE
*deep breath*
Hahahahahuuuhe. Oh user thank you. Tasteful boomer posting.

ITT, we estimate the velocity of the turds flowing forth into swat team tacpants at the sight of a quad 50 rolling out

Attached: 1539969540451.png (1242x1203, 1.18M)

>again

Attached: Im+gonna+need+some+sauce+on+whatever+mr+t+s+dreaming+_c215c41251b780418a77f3428043496a.png (421x207, 119K)

>Try me, Officer Gomez

Attached: DEATH.jpg (364x355, 21K)

kirring us gavamin wit ow cheep chayna sheet rara goood ameriacan goood

Attached: 4e9.jpg (501x585, 38K)

Fortifications were invented by man to allow a small garrison force to fend off an assaulting army.

Randy Weaver did.

Well I guess this is how my life ends, I didn't have anything worth living towards anyways. I'll go guns a blazing and take as many of those pigs before I'm out.

I cant wrap my head around how no one died.

Attached: 20181107_195251.jpg (718x718, 229K)

so basically, build your doorway into a bomb, that will be spotted in the days of surveillance proceeding the raid, and either be rendered inoperable by the pre teams or used against you "coincidentally" when they plan the raid from the other direction

"My gun fell off a boat about 3 miles offshore while I was fishing."

it's not about surviving, it's about making a gun grab expensive. also be sure to drop a line on Jow Forums to let everyone know to watch the news in your area and peep that bodycount

Attached: you be the judge.png (1366x768, 1.43M)

How can the people resist against shit like this? If cops pull up to your house and you call for minutemen you'd be dead before they show up. The fact that there hasn't been more outrage about this is sad.

>his concubine

Attached: 1467447731768.png (609x609, 623K)

>grab 10/22 in a m1 carbine stock
>load in my California approved 10 round magazine
>scream "I DON'T THINK SO TOJO"
>fire off a few rounds
>it ain't me starts playing

Attached: The_Atom_Brandon_Routh.jpg (533x800, 119K)

>How can the people resist against shit like this?
My ancestors are smiling at me imperial, can you say the same?

Step 1: Turn on the living room lights, revealing an African American manequin standing in the window
Step 2: While the police are occupied emptying their magazine into the feral black man who tried to charge them through said window, I quickly make my escape out the back door

Give them a few of your funs but bury some in the backyard. When the cops leave follow them back to their house where they are vulnerable. Bring a few friends.

It would be pretty easy to hide user. you could even put some patterned plastic over the glass to match the exterior even more.

In a situation like this, you are either surrending or fighting like guerilla soldoer in hopes that you take out as many as you can before you die. This can only happen so many times before police quit/their numbers are totally diminished.

Unfortunately, if the globalists wanted to take away your constitutional rights, it will take a bunch of martyrs to make it stop.

This is probably the better method.

Real life isn't Call of Duty. You'd all go down in a matter of minutes.
>How can people resist against shit like this?
They can't and they won't. Gun rights are dead, they are dying slowly. Don't even bother.
>become and terrorist and get hunted down by the military
Great plan mouth breathing moron

>TOJO
>it ain't me starts playing
Uhhh you got your squinty people wars mixed up

>better just lay down and take it goys :'(
>just like I do when my wife's boyfriend comes over
>no sense in fighting back cause my low T tells me so
Wtf i dont believe in gun rights now

>pretend to be sleeping bedroom
>pigs breach and bang into home at 530 in the fucking am
>open up with home defense lever gat while screeching "yeehaw"
>if survive claim thought it was home invasion

REALITY CHECK: EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PLAY-PRETEND, MAKE-BELIEVE, WHITE-BETA-MALE KEKOLDS WOULD BOW AND PROSTRATE YOURSELVES AT THE FEET OF YOUR JACKBOOTED MASTERS, WHILE BEGGING FOR THEIR SWIFT PUNISHMENT.

Most of us don't have to die because we have enough common sense to avoid women who'd file an ex-parte order. And even if they did, we stay clean enough to get them back when the real hearing begins.

Stop putting your dick in crazy, Jow Forums. Why do you keep doing it? Is the sex really that much better?

>obvious slide fag replying to everyone and boot licking
Pic related

Attached: 1534347446439.jpg (557x305, 34K)

>that one cop in the thread thats super analmad about not being able to play god with peoples rights

have you ever seen a stand off user? even if you didn't have some kind of plan for their entry you would still be able to pick off a couple through your downstairs window as they stood around in the street negotiating with you. then yeah, they'd litter your whole house with everything they had before coming in. So you'd basically need to survive that volley and have your points of entry covered. maybe you get lucky and snag one as they come in. But again, the purpose is not to survive or even to kill that many. But a couple dead cops and a manifesto on Jow Forums hitting the news over them trying to take guns would be enough to warn future people against a gun grab.

Go out in a blaze of glory and fight till i feel sleepy.

Attached: 39286366_664999863874842_2560359854891859968_n.jpg (960x540, 62K)

Okay if gun rights are gone, then why should I care about living without guns? I truly have nothing worth living for, go to work pay my financial dues rent, bills etc, and then what's left goes towards vidya, animu and guns. I'll take out as many as I can before I die. Whether I go out with a shootout or not isn't going to help the gun rights movement like you said, so fuck it all.

detonate meth lab in basement

Attached: 1535335813553.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

Jow Forums responding to hyopothetical nfringements
>I'LL SHOOT BACK I'm A BILLY BADASS THE TREE OF LIBERTY NEEDS BLOOD THEY STEP ON SNEK

Jow Forums reponds to actual infringements
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-police-shooting-names-20181106-story.html
capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ac-cn-red-flag-folo-1106-story.html

>*crickets*................serves him right for living in a KEK STATE! good thing I live in a good state where nothing like that will ever spread here.

All of you are a bunch of hoe ass pussy ass faggot ass mark ass niggas. You wouldn't bust a grape if you mama's life depended on it.

Attached: 800px-ABL_220.jpg (800x454, 109K)

>Real life isn't Call of Duty.
That's right. They're bullets don't do different shit from my bullets. The difference is I'm behind cover and know the terrain better. Any doorkicker will tell you the bad guys have the advantage when they're dug in and you have to raid them.
People rational enough to make it work don't generally get in armed conflicts with the police.

Who the fuck said that? Fuck the pigs and his family for fucking his life. I support his action, just wish he actually killed a pig or two.

I busted into your mom's grape

Waco 2: Electric Boogaloo is the only response they're getting from me.

Attached: Disobey Tyranny.jpg (523x255, 30K)

This.. None of you would manage to take down even one cop and you'd just be written off as another crazy ebil white person. If you really stood for gun rights you'd be doing something right now instead of waiting for these shitty laws to come to your state and cops to come to your door. But we don't live in a time like that anymore and everyone is all talk. Ultimately, that is why the left wins.

Realistically to everyone who’s asking how to stop it.

Understand police are basically just like you guys. They know guns and some are even anons here.
So, that being said if it was a fact that every time a gun grab situation turned deadly, every fucking time. 99.9% of the time. It would be a no actually fuck that you go take his guns instead from everyone who got the order.
The only way is to stand your ground every time even if it means your life.

Attached: 88F5F4CC-591B-4C78-BD74-67896BA3B5DF.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>all this tough talk
>no one will do anything
Every time
>le boating accident, XD bazinga
Embarrassing

Retreat to cover, Do not open the door, Yell that they are violating your rights and you will defend your liberty with your life(or theirs)load a minimum of 2 weapons, put on chest rig, have gas mask at hand... When the door is kicked Mag dump (remember they are wearing chest rigs too), do not let yourself be surrounded! Videotape the whole incident and live stream it. Give them ample chances to leave and consider what they are doing is unconstitutional!Once you have hit a "highscore" surrender and fight your battle in court that you were justified!

I hope you get butt rape by a nigger and get aids! Also I might go down in a matter of minutes too but BET I take a few with me!

His strategy was retard-tier.

>open door to cops
>talking to cops
>grabbing for a gun front of cops
>act surprised he was vented

He should have told them to fuck off through the door and vented them if they tried kicking their way in. This should have been followed with an hours' long shoot-out and stand-off.

Lmfao try me, Nigger! I HONESTLY wish amotherfucker would! Noones got the balls to step to us "White devils" though

wtf do you expect us to do? rebel against the government? this is an anime weapons board not the isis war meeting fuck off

Attached: 1541447182074.png (760x540, 413K)

tfw you're isis and your bait thread fails

Attached: lgV0pxT.png (1440x1361, 1.79M)

>can't vote for the right because they will take my human rights away
>can't vote for the left because they will take my gun rights away
>can't vote third party because they never win anything
You think it's easy user? I send a letter to a politician saying that the Urban environment of New York City shouldn't affect the rest of the states laws and then he tells me to get some abomination of an AR if i want a gun so bad.

Attached: 1531263419125.jpg (1024x576, 50K)