ITT: It's 1885

>Be me
>sheep herder in Alma, New Mexico
>I'm minding my own business herding sheep when suddenly me and my neighbors hear screams and gunshots coming from the mountains by the local mine
>mustbehearingthings.portrait
>All of a sudden fucking 213 apache warriors comes down from the mountain and surrounds the town and the inhabitants
>try your best to defend yourself with the little amount of arms and ammo you have
>35 settlers killed later, the apaches leave before the military can retaliate and are never seen again
>mfw just another day on the frontier

Attached: welp.jpg (402x500, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20081007024700/http://www.huntel.com/~artpike/almamass.htm
youtu.be/V_z_7KEAnsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

y'all heard of this browning fella? look hia at dis hear rifle he made.

Attached: Winchester 1885 High Wall Hunter - 534112289.jpg (8322x1321, 1.78M)

B-But the frontier was peaceful...

Fucking serves you right, goddamn sheep herder.

>americans
Glory to the empire you fucking yanks

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png (1200x800, 1K)

Northener detected

does anyone else kind of find it weird when people talk about the American Indian wars they only talk about the atrocities we commited against them?

The indians weren't completly innocent or peaceful. They had a warrior culture and weren't afraid of killing peaceful settlers for supplies or for driving them off their land.

I know that the indians got shafted hard in the end, but it wasn't exactly black and white you know.... I think that because of our white guilt we overcorrected the narrative of the American-Indian Wars, but that's just my take on it.

Obviously
I personally think that it's a blessing to defeat an opponent so hard that generations later feel bad for them

Ya know what pard? Them 213 Apaches wasn't exactly Apaches if you catch my drift. Don't ever bring them prarie killin sons a bichin wooly rats around here again, savy?

It's the infantilization of minorities by the left. Africans/muslims/indians/whatever can do no wrong and it's always the fault of whitey, regardless.

>(Coughs)

Attached: 1541387148478.png (403x392, 308K)

No, I don't savy. Speak plain English. Are you claiming the historical account is inaccurate, and it was done to frame the Apaches for it?

The Apache and Commanche damned sure weren't. Their military campaigns constituted half the reason why much of Northern Mexico was depopulated, and stayed that way, and incentivized Mexico asking for American settlers.

look here hombre, it was apaches and nothing else.

Attached: real apache.jpg (1750x2500, 678K)

you know what, FUCK YOU. THESE FUCKING SHEEP ARE THE ONLY REASON YOU NIGGERS CAN SURVIVE WINTER

Wrong accent for the flag, mein dipshit

>accents
>in text form

Yous stupid mooleys not knowing how to types an accents is pretty fucking funnies.

I gOt TeRmInAL LomBaGo

Attached: 51A5690B-3412-4479-BDB8-2F5DC9D5276C.jpg (300x168, 17K)

>apaches and comanches depopulated the border
sounds like we can use some comanches right about now.

>dies of sickness
Is there a more pussy way out?

>English slang
>Refers to the Empire
>Flag of the Kaiserreich

Reminds me of the tombstone video Karl and Ian did, talking about the atrocities Apache did to the locals and how the Earps basically were a gang that ran the town and then in the same breath saying how peaceful the town was

Fuck me I guess that duo was always retarded I just never noticed

Uhh... what duo

I don't feel so good...

Attached: 1541450264790m.jpg (1024x657, 47K)

>tfw still using a cap and ball 1851 Navy
It's not even cartridge converted. These damn injuns keep stealing my fucking horses!

get fucked poorfag lul, should have joined the union lol

Attached: schofield.jpg (1400x662, 322K)

> be Californian miner
>Get shot

Jow Forums here is the thing the op is based on

web.archive.org/web/20081007024700/http://www.huntel.com/~artpike/almamass.htm

Bump

damn

Attached: 1541025098735.png (1804x638, 209K)

Where's your empire now cunt?

The Earps were also gun grabbing pieces of shit.

I was Union, you simpleton. Not everyone with an 1851 was a Reb, just like not everyone who has a LeMat is a Frenchie.

the dakota tribe were pretty brutal as well. killed indiscriminately instead of just attacking the government.

Attached: 1541447358218.png (1000x1000, 619K)

Not just that but Natives were incredibly brutal to each other before we got here. They would murder an entire village and take all the women for concubines before Europeans showed them how it’s done. Fuckin savages and people always forget this.

based

>Settle in someone's territory
>Whine when they scalp you

Other than that, there were raids as part of crime not sanctioned by any governing body, or raids as irregular forces working for a foreign government (all the Euros and the US employed them). You're right that it isn't black and white, but one side clearly fucked the other in a much more systematic and effective way.

>1885
>Indians running around killing people
Yeah, no. Try 1855 for shit like that. By the late 1800’s they were already using smokeless powder, and bolt action rifles. It wasn’t “le old west”.

Not to mention Wyatt was often on the other side of the law as well. He was also a huge self promoter, including to early Hollywood people when he was an old man. I'm sure he made sure to make himself seem much more righteous than he real it was. It just sucks because I love the movie Tombstone.

Smokeless powder wasn't even conceived until 1886 in France. Despite what your video games might tell you, people in the middle of the Arizona desert didn't have instant access to top of the line gear. The US army still used single shot Springfield trapdoors until 1894. 1880s was definitely still the wild west era. The gunfight at the OK Corral (which didn't even happen at the corral kek) was in 1881.

The op was based on real events...

They did definitely get shafted at the end, but if you put yourself in a settlers shoes, they were afraid of them because of hundreds of years of raids and conflict. We only had the ability to beat them back horribly because they had so little numbers to defend themselves.

If they didn’t have a reputation of brutal warriors, we probably wouldn’t have treated them as brutal warriors and they would have been better off.

Bump

Everybody hates on Micah nonstop but no-one mentions how much of a worthless shit this guy is

Little Bighorn happened in the mid-1870's, you ninny.

The Indian wars didn't end until after WWI had ended. A hundred years ago on Sunday the war to end all wars was over and Americans and Injuns were still killing each other in the plains and mountains.

>Natives were incredibly brutal to each other
Read the history books printed in the time before the Commies took over, the 1920's-through the 1940's. Death of the Bravos comes to mind, it covers the westward expansion and describes early encounters w/indians and their lust for torture and human meat, fellow indian or european

The Indian Wars ended in 1924 you ninny, also it was Democrats that were selling them arms and shit whisky that would make em crazy so they's murder republican immigrants, there were many wagon trains that were completely wiped-out

t. Micah
Don't you have some glow in the dark pinkerton niggers to suck off?

bump

Yeah, getting shot by a fuckin rat

t. republican

Fuck off trying to ruin our fun.

Does this post refer to an incident that transpires within the famous Japanese media franchise JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken?

No, this one was actually a Kenichi reference.

Attached: Nature Points Up The Folly of Man.jpg (1290x961, 191K)

>1885
>be me, barkeep at this shit town Agua Fria
>some dipshit kid decides to shoot a couple people
>now we have some ranger with a big iron here
>will keep you updated

>brutal warriors tribe: fought down, then pushed off the valuable land areas
>peaceful tribe: pushed off the valuable land areas

Let's not pretend the 'land acquirement' was an act of defense.

You mean like by the mormons?

Listen, man, it's not the white man's fault that the Iroquois gave away your tribe's land to us. Nor is it our responsibility to find you a new home.

So get off my lawn.

I’m not saying that land requirement is defense, just that native Americans of all tribes (no matter how peaceful they are) got a reputation of brutal warriors because of the actions of a few. to the settlers, natives were another danger of the frontier that needed to be beaten back. Of course natives did get shafted in the end so I’m not going to say we were innocent. But we were just doing what was in our best interests, and when it’s life or death that’s the best you can do.

Yeah sure. The Japs massacring something like 18 million people during WW2 also acted in their best interests. So did the Mongols, Stalins boys, the 3rd Reich, the French, the Chinese, the Brits... they were all acting in their best interests.

Laugh while you can Jerry...

Attached: hahafuckyou.png (1920x1080, 1011K)

>But we were just doing what was in our best interests
French settlers managed to co-exist just fine. The English couldn't stand that and fought them out of land and home, too.

Japs and Nazis unironically did nothing wrong.

>War is God

Attached: 0B710D99-EB26-4448-BAD2-B8F6C47F1BD9.jpg (640x800, 70K)

Da fuk u say u lil bich?

Attached: 220px-INF3-77_pt7_Air_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (220x190, 14K)

Fuck yeah partner

Attached: IMG_20180819_224954_422.jpg (3319x2811, 2.07M)

Bonjour, gentlemen! I am about depart to the Congo to do some humanitarian work. Do you have any recommendations for a good rifle and pistol for self defense?

Make sure to bring a machete, they make you work to prove every round fired.

youtu.be/V_z_7KEAnsE

Attached: mbbg.jpg (263x160, 11K)

and?

Bump

>ugh want rock
>go to rockstop
>ask me for my ughD
>forgot it at cave
>bunga rockstop

You are missing the point. The japs and nazi’s didn’t need to invade and conquer to protect their lives. The settlers beat back the natives because they were a legitimate threat to their life and lively hood. They were in the way of building a better life lace so they were forced into reservations. And while compared to how the decendants of the settlers live now they may be worse of, I think it’s probably better then how they were living before hand.

Genetics is history, low iq mofos take it in the ass

we came in there and killed the shit out of all of them
it's kind of understandable that they might be a bit annoyed at this
the perils of unchecked immigration pretty much

the settlers were rolling into land that wasn't there and were mystified why the people living on it might react
if we try to justify things on a moral level, everyone comes out bad
might makes right

>the settlers were rolling into land that wasn't there

Then where were they?

if you read an unbiased history book you'll see that it was an indian that murdered whites first

if the whites hadn't come to america, the indians wouldn't have murdered any white people

It wasn't America you ignorant Fuck and the indians were busy murdering EVERYBODY equally, they chased-off the Vikings for fuck sake!
Now go back to your safe space, you s-oy latte sippin faggout.

you sound like the sort of individual who is perfectly fine with being drowned in mexicans then

They traded peacefully enough with the Vikings that traded metal artifacts are found all over, and when Europe came calling a second time there where already white-passing injuns who could sneak into settlements to gather intel. Norse sagas even say that interactions with the Skraelings were amicable until one of their bulls got loose and the resulting destruction panicked the injuns.

Columbus meanwhile raped and pillaged the very same people who rescued him, stealing their children for use as sex slaves.

B-but the injuns were peaceful people! Look how nice they are now.

>Look how nice they are now.
So are dogs, but a wolf will still try to kill you.

U must be drunk, high, both. Go back to your S-oy burger

You write like a fifty year old leddit faggot transplant

You could have just said Columbus was Italian and saved yourself the keystrokes.