Glock hate thread

Just look at this stupid piece of shit. People defend this because it's a functioning gun. That's literally it. They will say that "it's a tool." News flash faggots, some people like guns for more than their base function of shooting bullets. Glocksuckers are like a person who says they love watches but thinks that a fucking casio is the best watch ever because it tells the fucking time.
>inb4 muh accessories

Attached: glocky.jpg (900x568, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunsholstersandgear.com/2011/09/12/delta-force-and-the-glock/
ssusa.org/articles/2017/6/27/top-handguns-for-uspsa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go be a hipster somewhere else OP

>>inb4 muh accessories
But accessories are the best thing about glocks, you can buy accessories like this and then be astounded at the change in your gun's functionality!

i dont know what youre talking about

g-lock has beautiful design

basically this

pictured to my left, the greatest watch ever made according to glock fags

Attached: casio.png (418x647, 87K)

And here we have the best car ever created according to glock fanboys. Infinitely customizable! No room for anything but improvement!!

Attached: geo glock.jpg (1200x669, 119K)

>casio
Thats a great example op. People like you are like someone going into an autistic fit that someone buys a casio watch because all they want to do is tell the time with it. The best part is when someone says glocks have no personality. If you are such a bland person that you need to express yourself through the tools you own by getting special snowflake versions I feel bad for you.

you dumb nigger. people like things for more than their basic functions. you might as well call stick figures fucking art

furthermore, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!!!

Attached: glockyglock.jpg (900x305, 73K)

Here's a picture of what glock enthusiasts consider the best meal ever made. After all, people only buy food to fill their bellies.

Attached: the glock meal.jpg (531x300, 29K)

And some people only want certain things for their basic functions. I know this is a hard concept for you. Imagine a toaster enthusiast coming into your house and laughing at you for buying a basic functional toaster instead of a custom made $1200 one. Thats what you sound like right now.

>real men have style!
*tips hi-power*

Well, it looks like a picture that some spittle-spraying assblasted retard has scaled disproportionately in order to exaggerate a barely visible gap into a major eyesore.

Am I close?

or, I dunno, a toaster that's the same price that is way more fucking interesting. And honestly if you look at firearms the same way you look at toasters then what the ever living fuck are you doing on this board? You've fulfilled your basic needs, no need to look at anything else. You have your toaster, why even participate on a culinary board?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x159, 22K)

>a toaster that is way more interesting
I dont care, if I saw the two for the same price I wouldnt care either way because its a fucking toaster. I just need it to tast things.
>why are you on this board
Im into precision rifles and other Jow Forums topics. Just because I own a simple handgun and im not really that into hand guns doesnt mean literally everything I own is as utilitarian and boring as possible. I know this is a BIG think for you so read it over a few times. This isnt a handgun only board.

The glock is the toaster of fire arms. Honestly user's analogy is perfect. It makes warm bread. That's it.

Attached: the glock.jpg (570x513, 70K)

even the logo is just horrible tasteless dog shit. it's like someone designed it in mspaint

Attached: smith logo.png (300x150, 8K)

and what are the toaster equivalent of other striker fired pistols? slightly different shaped toasters that do the exact same thing and nothing more besides having slightly different ergonomics? Face it, all of them make warm bread more or less just as well, the ONLY reason you hate the glock toaster is because you want to be a special snowflake.

Different strokes for different folks but fanboys are all annoying little shits, regardless of which corporation they love bending over for.

haha yep! thats why I buy the CZ toaster. It does the exact same thing as a glock toaster but its rare so it makes me feel smugly superior because im different.

Attached: cz.png (2259x2359, 2.98M)

CZs generally look better and have nice ergos, so that's apples to oranges...and you fail.

I know, fucking glock fags.
I'd rather spend $650 on a CZ, that not only looks like shit, but wont even fire, but at least it isnt a glock.

>looks
>ergonomics
>two completely subjective factors
complete brainlet

>does the same thing as glock
>glocks go bang when you pull the trigger
>CZs go click when you pull the trigger

"Perfection"
>but once you buy it you need to get a new trigger
>and replace the plastic sights

Also
>cost is inflated literally just because if they priced them lower people would think they're shitty quality

>haven't invested in R&D since 1982

Attached: 1510204569266.jpg (800x800, 68K)

based hi power poster

>but the CZ toaster LOOKS better and has a slightly different feeling press handle! its a COMPLETELY different thing, apples to oranges

Attached: 1515708844821.jpg (460x442, 70K)

>how a gun fits in the human hand is subjective

False.

>a glock can look better than a CZ

Also false. You fail...again.

This post could really could be a Jow Forums banner.

>looks are objective
lmao this is gun hipsters actually tell themselves. Nice thread.

Source on CZs not firing? I've seen a lot more about glocks blowing up.

Do you carry a toaster?

>People only like it because it works
Imagine being this stupid

Theres something called proof you have to provide to make posts like these

>a glock
>basic and functional

The problem is that glocks are overpriced crap for what they do. It's like paying $20 for a Burger King burger.

You...want me to prove that ergonomics is a real thing? Wow.

Even S&W looks better than a glock. It's not that glocks don't work, it's that for that price you can afford not to look like a faggot.

Do you know what subjective means?

All of you faggots complaining about who is better.
>Muh CZ
>Muh Glock
Behold, the greatest pistol ever made. THE MAKAROV.

Attached: Makarov.jpg (1200x966, 176K)

I literally got my sister to break up with her boyfriend because he was a glockfag and I didn't want him in the house. Ask me anything.

You've heard a lot more meaning about glocks, because it's fun, but only like 6 1st gen .40s glocknaded in the early 90s.
People dont remember shit more recently.
No one cares about Michael Vick killing dogs, everyone still thinks Richard geer stuck a gerble in his ass.
Of course I was speaking in hyperbole, but CZs break very often, you can search around online to see why, and what.
A very vocal minority of Jow Forums just likes to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian.
I hated glock without ever shooting one, I bought several second hand pistols. Then a new kahr, XDm, then a CZ, just to not buyback glock.
I finally bought one and sold every other auto I had, because the others are trash.[not to say something like an M&P wouldn't be good]
TL;DR
CZs are meme tier trash

>The problem is that glocks are overpriced crap for what they do. It's like paying $20 for a Burger King burger.
You misspelled Sig, HK, colt, ect.

Better than you, apparently. It's not a word you can just throw down and magically nobody can point out your gun has shitty ergos because it's built cheap and sold expensive.

Maybe if you kids knew how to use a toaster... you wouldn't need two slices... Let me tell you, I'd rather have one slice for certain than two maybe, and that's a fact.

Attached: dont make em like they used to.png (624x617, 496K)

kek

Attached: 1489809471946.jpg (327x316, 18K)

>contrarian

Top kek at this level of glockboi cope. Glocks are the pistol for people who don't expect to have to ever use it, don't practice enough to spend a long time holding it, and discharge an obscene amount of rounds only for the suspect to escape unharmed if they ever draw it. It's a great marketing scam, sold for peanuts to cops and military so that mall ninja retards will think it's worth the absurd civilian price for what it, at heart, a nigger-tier gun without even the patriotism and charm of a hi-point.

No, I spelled glock correctly.

Wow. Actual reddit spacing, what a rare find. Yeah, how dare a gun look good for the price and work? Better buy a glock, then I too can pretend I sold all my other guns and everyone stood up and clapped.

How?

owning that gun makes you a faggot
the grip is literally a PENIS

Gave her the brotherly dicking she craved all along Duh?

>CZ
>work
It amazes me how much they spend on bots to shill on Jow Forums rather than fixing their products.

Quietly told my dad I'd seen him messing around in our youngest sister's room. Tactically dropped a pair of her panties into his backpack. I was paranoid not to leave fingerprints. He was a sheepdawg faggot who unironically watched Yeager vids and took them as gospel, so no real loss.

So is both of these guns.
Your point? At least buy a penis that actually works and will outlast you and your kids.

gunsholstersandgear.com/2011/09/12/delta-force-and-the-glock/
>delta force uses custom 1911s for a while
>they need constant maintenance
>they all switch to glocks
but
>people who don't expect to have to ever use it
>deltaforce
you're a retard. inb4
>delta uses it because its cheap!
they were using fucking custom 1911s before, their budget lets them get literally whatever they want. They could all get gyrojet handguns if they thought it was a good idea.

>ERROR, HOW CAN GUN BE FUNCTIONAL AND LOOK GOOD?
>NPC IS UPSET! HANDSOME GUN BAD!

>repeating the same bullshit post after post.

Attached: 1540232350037.jpg (511x430, 30K)

She's all yours now bud.

Are you the same Eurofag who posts that link and only that link in every single one of these threads when it's explicitly hearsay and explicitly lists the reason as "this is what they trained on pre-Delta so they're used to it"? It even says they liked the 1911s better but the glock was more familiar. Every single glock thread, you make this same post. Even down to the bit about gyrojets. Next you'll say "I trust the expert trigger pullers" and pretend delta uses its pistols often. They picked the gun they could qualify with with the least effort, and chose the one they'd been assigned (and yes, assigned because it was cheap) before they were in a unit with custom 1911s. It's like you have to be retarded to be an unironic glockfag, I swear to God.

I started with a Browning Hi-power, felt good. Liked the CZ double action abd grip. Now have a 97B, P-01 and Kadet.
And Glock 19, among others. I always carry my Ruger .380, Forget it, it's so small.
The 97 is blue and a nice piece.
I put CZ alum grips, Wolff spring, and fiber optic front sight. The SS guide rod makes it hard to break down. Prolly my fav hand gun, but a boat anchor. Finally found a good IWB holster. Yeah, love CZs.

>If I repeat the meme back, maybe it will work for me

>still has no sources for CZ being less reliable than glock

Don't need to change a working strategy.

Literally no original thoughts.

>even down to the bit about gyrojets
I dont believe you. I can believe someone else has posted that article before because it points out how retarded you guys are but I refuse to believe someone else brought up them being able to afford gyrojets. This is my first time posting that article or even posting in a glock thread.

I give so little shit about your lies to spend time of my life googling for you.
I dont really care you bought a piece of shit and now need to justify it online, the only disservice you do is to the newfags who think its true.

>pretend delta uses its pistols often
they use them fucking constantly
source: inside delta force
>Colonel Beckwith called those of us not deployed into a classroom and chewed our
asses for not shooting enough. He said we were screwing off, that he had checked the ammunition
reports and we had expended only a million rounds during June and July. To Charlie, that was
ample evidence of slothful behavior.
>inb4 those were all long gun rounds
they are using handguns constantly in the book

>I give so little of a shit that I'm going to keep making posts about it.

Taking time to defend a product you know is good is logical. Taking time to attack one, then refuse to give any actual grounds for the attack, is not.

Holy shit this cope is off the scope.

>believing operator fiction

There is not a Colonel alive who would chew your ass out for not shooting enough 9mm, you gaptoothed fuckwaffle.

Attached: 1461813100054.png (542x520, 168K)

>delta doesnt shoot handguns a lot because I say so
>the book written by a 100% confirmed delta operator is fake and I have no source but im right
lol.

Bullshit, I've seen you make that exact same post with that exact same structure and reddit spacing at least half a dozen times and I don't go looking.

>why would a military man lie to us?

At best they were getting chewed out for not getting in enough range time, not deliberately choosing their rifle over their pistol to slot ragheads. You need to meet more military, kid.

Best pistol coming through.

Attached: nambu.jpg (1280x923, 324K)

still waiting for your source on delta not using their handguns often. Along with inside delta force, the link in
says "would build a gun, the unit gunsmiths would practically and literally rebuild the gun for the individual operator during the training course". That suggests a ridiculous amount of handgun shooting. Meanwhile you have shit for a source. Retard.

I carried a Glock 19 for about 10 years. I liked it, it did it's job and I felt it was reliable. It never fit my hand quite right and I was never particularly accurate with it. We got a CZ P10-C in the store recently and the second I put it in my hand I was sold. It just fit. I was more accurate with it, and I didn't have to tilt my hand a weird way to shoot it. Sold my Glock and picked up the CZ. I don't care if people think I'm a hipster for carrying a CZ, I fucking love mine.

Attached: CZ-P-10-C_R-900x536.jpg (900x536, 114K)

I don't have to. Any actual hasguns knows that the specific situations when a handgun is preferable to a select-fire rifle are not ones the military encounters. Sidearms are a backup, one that is increasingly obsolete. Delta requires a lot of handgun shooting in training, this has never been disputed, but in the field it's irrelevant and will always be irrelevant. Glocks are still, and will always be, a pistol for people who don't fire their pistols on the job. Come back when you have a source that isn't some welfare queen sheepdawg's blog or some kike puppet's written-to-thrill book. How many modifications does your glock have, if you even own any guns? Stay mad son.

Is this the "folded over 9000 times" line but for guns?

Actual hipsters don't own guns and if they do it's some obsolete commie pistol like a tok.

You’re thinking about this wrong, OP. Sure, people that say you have to get a Glock for your wondernine are wrong, any ~$500 wondernine is just as reliable these days, but that doesn’t matter. What matters is that Glock makes the best and some of the only double stack 10mm handguns in the world and they also make a very carryable 11-shot 10mm if you dont want to carry a full size G20 or G40 longslide. Research all the applications of 10mm and you’ll see that the Glock 20 is one of the best pistols you can own and no one else is making guns like it. The Glock 19 is also one of the best pistols in the world, too, for what it’s worth, but there’s no reason to get it if you like the 75 compact or P320 compact or something better.

>Delta requires a lot of handgun shooting in training
so they use their handguns often.
>Come back when you have a source that isn't some welfare queen sheepdawg's blog or some kike puppet's written-to-thrill book
why? they both suggest what you just admitted "Delta requires a lot of handgun shooting in training, this has never been disputed" Is this just your way of going "yeah I was a retard, delta does use their handguns often while trying to save face?

I quite like my CZs and HKs but even I think a Glock 26 edges out ahead of CZ and HK's offerings in the subcompact double stack category. In terms of aesthetics they look so blocky and plain to begin with, any wear and scratches just adds more character to it imo.
I'm hoping to add one to the stable after Christmas.

>and pretend delta uses its pistols often
>LOL they actually do use them often, literally until they break in training, oh and they dont ever use them in the field but for some WEIRD reason they still train with them constantly
inb4 you reply with "lol they completely stop using them after the operator training course and never train anymore"

>a pistol for people who don't fire their pistols on the job
okay you're the actual eurofag, there's no way an EU poster could forget even for a second the absolute state of American Cops trigger fingers.

Okay I'll be honest. I have been trying to get a Tokarev TT-33. I shot my buddy's and it was really fun to shoot. I don't think I would carry it tho.

Attached: 1200px-TT-33_2.jpg (1199x674, 222K)

I don't hate glocks, but unironically I recently got an HK and my whole perspective on pistols has changed.

I'm not going to get rid of my glocks, I'm just not going to get anymore.

I used to love the G26 for EDC, but the P2000SK is just so much better in every way.

The only glock I might get is to have a G35 as bear defense in a chest rig holster when out fishing. I'll sell my G26 for another P2000SK but in a different variant.

Thread closed Czois.

Attached: roof.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Hey now! For the money, the 40pc nuggets is an amazing value for what you pay for, is plenty of filling protien and isn't as fattening as their cheese burgers.

Get sweet and sour sauce with sone orange juice and you have an amazing after gym meal for poorfags.

>fire a heavily modified version of a pistol in training to justify budget
>this means they use them in the field
>this makes them useful in the field

The absolute state of glocksois.

Cops are notoriously bad shots.

Attached: 1476048078887.png (800x584, 532K)

>Cops are notoriously bad shots.
probably because they carry Glocks

ssusa.org/articles/2017/6/27/top-handguns-for-uspsa/

Reminder that among people who use their pistols for their actual, professional work S&W blows away the competition and glock gets bodied by Sig and fucking CZ.

*dabs on glock*

Basicslly the Ruger LC9s is the American makarov.

It checks out.

>this means they use them in the field
retard you said they dont use them often, not they dont use them in the field often "and pretend delta uses its pistols often". Training is using a gun.

Glocks are indeed pretty fragile, and it's telling that you have to completely rebuild them before a professional will use them.

that quote is talking about 1911s. Read the link before you post.

By that logic Spetznaz uses backflip tomahawk throwing as a core field doctrine.

Attached: daSzQo36xjn9dD8FlzmVeMAyTSIZ_qHo8AfrP-_j5Ss[1].jpg (640x1136, 56K)

they definitely use them. Are you implying some dude who throws a tomahawk for 12 hours a day (for example) never uses tomahawks?

It's literally some fudd recounting stories he heard from someone in Delta. It's not worth shit, but it's fun to point out how ridiculously flawed it is as a source. Are you denying that stock glocks are garbage?

So Delta, the professional badass trigger-pullers you idolize so, trust the glock...for paper targets. Not because it's the gun they used as grunts, and because they know they have to pass this stupid handgun section to go oper8 with their rifles and don't want to learn a new custom handgun they'll never use in the field. No, clearly it's because glock is THE choice for shooting paper targets, despite lmaoing at your life son.

And with that your argument loses all credibility. I win.

>he professional badass trigger-pullers you idolize so, trust the glock
where the fuck did you get this from? stop with the shitty strawman. Im not arguing pro glock in this thread. im arguing that delta force uses them to high round counts and that you saying they dont is you spewing bullshit

>I win because I said so
>the definition of the word "use" ONLY means in combat
ez win lmao

Be gentle with him, he's probably a kid who doesn't realize why someone might be trained in something they're never going to do, because it looks impressive on paper and because "well it could happen". Clearly the actual operators don't take it seriously enough to use a better gun, because they know using a pistol in the field as a military man is as rare as a hooker with a heart of gold.

samefag
again all im arguing is that delta uses glocks, I dont know what the rest of this shit you are caught up on