Italian made spring assisted stilettos

Who knows any brands?

I live in a faggot state that outlaws automatic knives, but I'm still in the mood to get an actual Italian made stiletto. Does anyone know an Italian brand or maker that does spring assisted knives but with the classic look? I corresponded with Sara Beltrame over at Frank B a while ago and apparently they only do automatics. So failing that, who knows any good quality Italian brands that go in for spring assisted?

Doesn't even need to be mass produced, thinking of getting custom grips anyway.

Attached: 0912384123127.jpg (299x299, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLXzM6xeny0
grindworx.com/cat--Italian-Style-Knives--57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, what you’re asking for is too niche. Most spring assisted knives are garbage budk-tier shit made for 14 year olds anyway. Act like a proper fucking white man, and buy a Buck 110 instead.

It's for my chick, bro. I already carry a spring assisted SOG, and it's snappy as fuck. Fun little bastard.

Attached: sog_tfsa98-cp_1.png (1600x657, 148K)

Altho I will say that Buck knives are classic grandpa tier. And that's a good thing.

>mfw
youtube.com/watch?v=lLXzM6xeny0

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

You're an obsessive autistic retard, OP.

Tell me what you really think, boys.

Attached: 54321094821.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Take an auto and file the spring down.

That could work in a pinch. Since autos are illegal to own tho, I don't wanna get any maker into any legal trouble by buying one from them, even if I file it down later.

All you need to know -

switchbladekits dot com

>buy a Buck 110

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Not OP but I also like how stilettos look. I don't care about the spring assist tho.

What are some nice Italian stilettos?

>Guinea pokers
>worthwhile
Pick one and only one

Don't buy a frank b they're pieces of utter trash "hand made in Italy" maybe by a fucking cripple. Shit knives.

>"hand made in Italy" maybe by a fucking cripple
I'm not sure what your expectations were, have you ever met an Italian IRL?
Burgers are spoiled by Chinese/Vietnamese/Honduran sweatshop quality tbqh.

Hey I really like Dorothy

Attached: 1540103509897.jpg (300x300, 28K)

This. I saw the how its made Ferrari special and all the techs were like 20yo kids with fake silver on every finger scratching up all the components. They use automatic torque wrenches because they don't trust their own kind to adjust a wrench.

Automatic knives are the patricians choice for booger sugar no matter how cheap.

Attached: 20180627_134805.jpg (3264x1836, 1.29M)

Italians are very capable engineers. Its just that all the capable ones work in the same 10 factories

Here ya go OP. This link goes from cheap as shit stilettos to really fucking expensive ones of higher quality. Hope it helps.

grindworx.com/cat--Italian-Style-Knives--57