California bar shooting

Here we go again, great timing
youtube.com/watch?v=4YQFu4UURfY
yahoo.com/news/authorities-multiple-injuries-shooting-california-081908764.html
abc7.com/mass-shooting-reported-at-nightclub-in-thousand-oaks/4644573/
>sub machine gun or a small caliber
>big ass magazine
>30 ROUNDS HE JUST POPPED OF 30 ROUNDS
Guessing it was an ar pistol maybe? Suspect dressed in all black and had smoke grenades. 11 injured, non confirmed dead YET from time of this post. What do you guys think he used?

Attached: 65168168186.jpg (800x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6qrSFPq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

11 dead

How could this have happened with all that severe gun control?

Suspect is dead, either by suicide, or the deputy that got killed put a bullet in him before going down himself.

The shooter is a middle eastern sand monkey. CNN won’t even report it without editing the skin color and using a western nickname that doesn’t have the allah mohammed shit in it

well there goes the last bit of gun rights we had welp o well nothing can be done to stop it now...nuke this state already kim

Attached: meh.jpg (960x960, 57K)

From what it sounds like, the shooter was trying to rob the place, since he was trying to do something with the cash register.
He also went into the back office that contained most of the bar's money too.

witness by the front door said "he had a big handgun"
sheriff said no assault weapons were found, only 1 handgun was found on scene.
good chance it was not an ar pistol

why do Americans take out their frustrations about their society, relationships ,inadequacies on their fellow citizens and not drink your problems away like us 3rd world countries.

Most do. These fucks are typically muslim, or CIA led dronebots.

>dead Californians
I'm a California native and I'm just amused when California citizens die.

we are not unified anymore and want to kill each other is what it boils down to i see a multi sided civil war in my life time that will end up how the tribes fight in Afghanistan

Well theres some good news, in a fucked up way. Shows evil assault weapons aren't the only thing capable of doing mass harm. But their's a fair chance they'll interpret it as "we need to get rid of handguns too". Glock maybe with extnded mags? Was there even a 30 rounder used?

Plenty do, but there's also a much larger sample size so the chance that someone goes apeshit and makes the headlines is higher unless you're talking per-capita

Nightclub on a Wednesday in Thousand Oaks? It's a bunch of spics and non locals, I'm interested on how fast they push some new laws and that Semi auto ban again for our new governor to pass.

Could be a disgruntled employee.
From what it sounds like, the shooter was targeting employees, since we know that he shot the cashier, a waiter, and the security guard.

OH NO WE NEED MORE GUN CONTROL NOW RAISE THE AGE TO 21 so hamburger teend stop committing mass shootings. I'm going to the Jow Forums meetup to show the men my custard mouthed geese and their fucking mouths are pink sugary goodness i'm not a fag i'm talking about the 20 custard geese and their uk position and anal fucking states. NO MORE MASS SHOOTINGS, TURN IN YOUR GUNS SO GUN GOBLINA GETS UGLIER and loses her gravel half-assed teeth.

Gays need to all die, I'm glad this shooting happened, fuck all liberalism and fuck the no-condoms illegal immigrant supporters who want to be raped by a 300 pound illegal bouncer from the inland empire and take out their anger on policemen who do not shoot them because of their wimminz privilege. WE ARE HERE, other californiautobots.

Attached: 20custardgeese.png (600x442, 532K)

If it's a Muslim
>not all Muslims
>ban guns

If it's a white dude
>Trump did this!
>Whites trash, racist!
>ban guns!

>Thousand Oaks
Oh they can just burn it all down. Socal had a lot more white people when I was a kid it was awesome my dudes.

>Vegas mass shooting
>0 gun control
>highest death count to date

>Night club
Either beta uprising or revenge for that guy in MD that got got

It was nice not having people shout shit in spanish at me all the time and being able to communicate with people working at stores. Now the people at my bank barely speak english.

>13 dead fucking country WHITEOIDS
MORE blood for the blood god, MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

Attached: chuckleduck.jpg (640x463, 64K)

Yeah because that's totally how 3rd world countries deal with problems

MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD HURR CRAYONS MAKE THE GRASS

Attached: lelel.gif (500x507, 1.04M)

It's Southern California ya eurofag.

The shooter looks to have mostly targeted the employees.
The witnesses say that the people he shot first was the security guard, the cashier, and the doorman, and only started to fire wildly when he went into the bar's office.

people want to get noticed but Instead of doing something tough like making music or dedicating your life to a craft suicidal fucks just gun down a couple of people and get their 15 minutes.

BBC News reported it as a country music night for local college...
Maybe he was a music critic.

>country night
>Thousand Oaks
by country they mean taylor switft, also go look at yelp reviews it has a few people complaining its not real country.

>no mention of race in any news
>single handgun with multiple CA compliant mags
>handgun was not purchased legally
>all signs point to robbery gone wrong
99% chance of nig nigging with stolen gun, this will blow over in 24 hours

>whiteoid
Literally the only thing infuriating about this meme is the fact that it's not clever or anything whatsoever but the people who spread it act like it's the greatest zinger. But in reality its just some niggers rejoicing around their own lack of mental capacity
It's like when someone with the absolute upmost seriousness calls you a cracker; you're more pissed that's the best they could come up with and at their assumption that would offend you

Almost as bad as the Florida Club Mass shooting. Good thing reasonable gun control prevented more deaths in this case. Deaths would have been in the 30s if the white mass shooter had an AR

>security guard, the cashier, and the doorman,
So the people most likely to fight back.
He's smart if anything

>12 dead
too high kill count for simple nignoggin gone wrong

The only reason it's even around is because people like you give it a sliver of attention. I don't even get it, but everyone flips out when someone says "whiteoid". So I use it for (You)s, like cannabinoid ill niggers use their medicinal cannabis for 4473 violations and CP violations like in the /ak/ threads. I'm actually a highly euphoric individual, I don't have protruding lips and a deformed negroid slopeskull, and I'm actively shattering tranny faces and having the liberal media beg for some ejaculate of mass shooters in their pot. Oh yes, my THC-infused drug-test failing YA GUN GRABBING funny gun grabbing negroids vote demoshitdemodemomanshitwhiteoidsahahaisaiditagain fat cells just came and refused to break down to be used as energy, therefore I'm consuming more instagram junk food what the kids are consuming these days, because I'm actually slender and weakening of the jaw. My voice is actually sickening and weakly, due to the amount of ectomorph characteristics my body contains. I'm joking, i'm nearly a bear, but I don't do team homo activities, I'm not an OP. I'm not even a bear, I carry concealed knives and I vape from my neckbeard due to Jow Forums bait threads starting out a thread with this image and only saying ">i conceal carry"

Attached: fape.jpg (1126x1126, 164K)

Fellas this is getting old. If this keeps happening on the regular the grabbers will win. It makes us look fucking awful. What can we do to stop these events, or at least lower thr frequency at which they happen, without stepping on snek?
>inb4 muh SSRI's
>inb4 ids a jooish conspiracy
Serious answers only please.

Before I moved I could just speak functional Spanish and I never took a class. I just resented living amongst Mexicans. Their existence is a chaotic mess. Turn signals aren't even a thing to them (they just merge in heavy traffic when there's a space), they're perverts that catcall middle schoolers, they're wasted on the weekends listening to the same goddamn mariachi song at full blast, the kids are either wannabe thugs or dress like Ronaldo and smell like he fell into a vat of aqua velva, the women are fat and the men are short and keenly aware of it, this list could go on forever but you get the gist. I can deal with trash white people, they aren't at odds with everything in their society and community all the time like mex. White trash people just have moments of being so high they start attacking shadow people with a hatchet or just snap and stab up some family members.

>39663309
What?

Say goodbye to semiautos :(

Seriously though at least 2 of the last 5 shootings have been specifically to erode gun rights further, with one even specifically listing such in his manifesto.

who the hell brings smoke grenades to a robbery?

3rd world countries just machete eachother.
And all other 1st world countries they just knife eachother.

Californian LEO falseflag.

Yeah, I got your answer. The fucking jew media keeps giving these assholes the 15 minutes of fame they yearn for by living out their last moments of freedom/life by causing as much death and destruction as possible. They put the perp's name and face on every headline, and the cycle continues. And all these stupid fucking zoomers are making and embracing school shooter memes, they even referred to columbine in an incrementing electronic device "bring your mp3, mp4, mp5 to school" joke. These dumb niggers don't even know the difference between an mp5 and a tec-9, but they jerk off to xsixtyninelilpumpclonex, fucking faggots. I hope a shitload of LGBT faggots from my generation get killed in a blast, because they deserve it. Stupid twink hairless pieces of shit, I'm white heat right now, and no amount of desperate cowering hijabistani niggersands could possibly hold me back from slamming their black-haired brown-shedded heads into a table pulling out three fucking knives because I wanted to in my fantasy. MORE CRYING FAGS, LESS GUN CONTROL. MORE RAPED. Props to the Oregon Sheriff who didn't use the Umpqua Community College shooter's name.

Attached: goodexample.png (889x555, 36K)

Why wouldn't suicidal people just dedicate their lives to being used car salesmen? That would really lower mass shooting rates.

Attached: suicidal car salesman.png (1311x195, 41K)

Roseberg sherrif was based as fuck.
Sherriff told Obama to eat a dick.
t. Oregon bro

Didn't one guy shoot back at a church shooter not that long ago? I mean he didn't prevent it, but it was something

Speak for you own 3rd world county, mines murder rate make Americans look downright incompetent

There are thousands of suicides a year. Most do the right thing and off only themselves.

It's the hedonistic types that do this shit.

Better mental health institutions.

Tax guns and ammo at 10% to pay for nationwide mental health programs.

The alternative is no guns allowed when liberals get all three branches of government at some point.

The gun grabbers are going to win anyway, because the majority of people in this country genuinely believe that the president is evil and must be stopped, or that the Democrats agenda is the moral and correct one. And that's not going to change unless control over all forms of media stops being so centralized. And that could very well take Armageddon to happen.

>What can we do to stop these events
Make sure that people you know in your life who seem like they might snap are getting professional help.
Beyond that there isn't a lot that we can do, we have very little support systems for people in need. We choose to shun those most at risk too which probably only makes it worse.

Attached: pls no bully.jpg (800x726, 95K)

Actually investigate the root causes. (We need to make life less garbage by making it harder again)
Hang the entire law enforcement apparatus of Broward Co, FL since they dropped the ball twice
Since the deaths are immediately politicized, I really don't care anymore.
The gungrabber is going to win because it is an urban creature, and the country is, unfortunately, urbanized. It's a bleak future with or without guns

>Gun grabbers win
>Because they don't like a president who thinks we should take people's guns
Fuck off

Yes, he got his AR, popped a couple of rounds into the shithead and wounded him before he escaped. Because of this, and the fact that the Air Force fucked up and didn't report the shooter's dishonorable discharge properly (he bought an AR legally after a background check), the media dropped it right away because it was objectively so contradictory to their agenda.

Attached: f.ing2000.png (800x523, 234K)

The gun grabbers are going to win because the US is growing increasingly urbanized, and urbanites don't like guns.

Nice false flag, thank you California!

Washington here, this shit isn't funny anymore. The entire west coast is fucking fucked, I'm scared guys. How long until the AWB is reinstated?

Attached: 1539698434190.jpg (655x663, 65K)

Start drilling those 80% lowers user

Texas and also in Antioch TN. In TN guy ran back to his car came in and confronted the shooter. Also the ky walmart shooter was engaged in the parking lot by someone with a gun

this unfettered access to guns is going away at some point.

My advice, get em now while the gettin is good.

(((great timing))) indeed

Attached: glow.jpg (989x1035, 158K)

CA and WA are fucked.
OR is alright so far.
*knocks on wood*

Pretty much, we almost elected a gun-grabbing governor here in Florida. I'm buying a couple of guns within the next two years.

And this shooting is why you should never trust anyone who says they aren't taking your guns, but common sense Gun control is needed

Guns dont need to be taxed. Vast majority of mentally ill people arent violent.

Ah, a fellow Commiefornian that also does this. Thank god, thought I was tye only one

I live in NY, I've bought at least 20 in the last 5 years. It's only matter of time here.

Allow people to carry in bars.

Its not just about the guns. To them mass migration is inevitable necessary and desirable, and opposing it is pure evil. They also belive that sexual preferences are a part of your identity, and therefore its evil to restrict sexual behavior in any way. They also believe that weed is a harmless wonder drug and its evil to outlaw it. They believe women are victims of everything ever and therefore men and masculinity are evil (unless a woman wants to be masculine).

>Utoya mass shooting
>gun control in place
>72 dead
I can play this game too

Also columbine happened during the AWB.

Okay, you're just detached from reality, go back to your containment board, no one give a shit.

>millennials

Attached: face-with-tears-of-joy_1f602.png (120x120, 11K)

>Vast majority of mentally ill people arent violent.
that's because they don't have guns. Guns need to be kept from the spoons who can't be trusted with a knife or fork.

And yet we still know so little about it and it's shooter.
But hey we know everything about the white nationalist who shot up the synagogue within an hour of the event.

i'd read your manifesto user, I really would

I'm detached from reality because I make decisions based on facts rather than the feelings the TV and popular websites tell me to feel. Okay.

I am aware that not all democratic voters believe this, or to the extent I implied, but they all fell for at least one of those memes, at least partially. And even a partial belief that one of those things is evil is enough to make someone believe the Democrats are the more morally justifiable vote.

Guns are already taxed, faggot.
>Firearms and Ammunition Excise Tax
Liberals absolutely will not stop until they are BANNED. With them and their ilk excluded from such "laws", of course.

Mentally ill is a very vague term. Depression,anxiety,eating disorders all fall under that, yet it doesn't make you violent or unstable. Schizophrenia,bi-polar,some personality disorder are the dangerous ones, yet those make up extremely few of all people considered "mentally ill."

hell, there's even that one terrorist attack in France, which had like 100 casualties despite the laws in the EU being fairly strict
>tfw the local journalists have dropped any pretense of credibility by straight up blaming those spooky "private ranges" for the attack

Attached: Gat_Grabbers.jpg (1072x722, 112K)

LAfag here, should I buy more guns this weekend?
The timing is too perfect right after Gavin Newsom wins it's fucking ridiculous.

I wouldn't worry, CA is already cucked. Pistols are the line shitlibs won't cross, yet

involuntary commitment to an institution is where that line is drawn

Well I've been in the market for an AR for a while, I have 2 handguns, a shotgun and a .22 right now.

Attached: 1474214604538.jpg (528x960, 35K)

That alone is a problem in itself. So many stories of gun grabber family members getting completely sane gun owners committed because they think anyone with a gun is a mass murder waiting to happen

I assume you're being sarcastic but I did make a universal declaration of human rights that's better than the UNs one, if only because you're allowed to disagree with the one I wrote. I know its not perfect and certainly needs more input to be valid. I'll make a thread on a more suitable board later.

pastebin.com/6qrSFPq4

Immigrants help keep the population young (instead of ageing, like Japan), and ensure a steady supply of workers.

Mass shootings won't completely stop unless you completely axe the Second Amendment and go full Australia.

You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Except that that has been disproven by mass shooting happening in countries where only leo/military can possess firearms. And with America having hundreds of millions of firearms, they will never go away.

Goddammit user.

So does encouraging reproduction among your existing population. And they'll at least speak your country's language! This is exactly the kinds of memes I'm talking about that let the gun grabbers win.

Play the frame game, statistically speaking nobody dies in mass shootings. Even if you're literally in the building that a mass shooting happens in they only ever kill 5% or so of the people inside.

That's 5% of the people at the mass shooting, now expand that to the population of Thousand Oaks and it's 13/128995 and you're already at 0.0001007790% of the population of the city, expand it to the population of CA and you're at 13 / 39.54 million or 0.000000328780981284774911482043%.

Australians didnt comply with the confiscation tho. They kept their guns. Murders slightly rose in the wake. Slightly. The real explanation is that Australians just dont kill each other often. The mass shooting was a statistical blip. Really. Country with low firearm homicide rate continues to have a low firearm homicide rate.

Eventually everybody is going to get desensitized to all of these highly televised mass shootings and not care about them anymore. Meanwhile all anybody has to do is show them the stats that say that gun ownership reduces crime and murder and then things will hopefully swing back in our favor.

Alright, how many dead? What kind of gun?

pistol, smoke bombs, 13 including shooter and a deputy

You should have been gathering and prepping for urban combat nigger.

I was just watching NBC and they had some guy explaining a Glock 21. He said the shooter probably only had 10 round mags so he had to reload several times.

Those CA laws sure do work