Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: Don't want a handgun / 'assault weapon' ban? Fill this form out: publicsafety.gc.ca/cnt/cnslttns/hndgn/index-en.aspx

Remember to fill out the new e-petition:
petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-1883

Attached: 1535855420024[2].png (476x532, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.theshootingcentre.com/products/maccabee-defense-slr-multical-stripped-upper-and-lower-receiver-set
nationalpost.com/news/politics/french-firm-dassault-pulls-out-of-fighter-jet-competition-sources
navaltoday.com/2018/10/19/canada-picks-baes-type-26-frigate-for-its-canadian-surface-combatants/
navaltoday.com/2018/11/02/canada-funds-sixth-arctic-and-offshore-patrol-ship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for when the fuck is CGW gonna ship my goddamn SLR

what the heckin is the point of a full length 9mm carbine?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-04-02-at-9.40.26-AM.png (916x876, 1.58M)

more velocity from cheap ammo, and nr status

Where the FUCK is my gsg mp40

Moleniggers explosive dust is gonna get banned there's nothing he can do about it
Also who else besides joe salter and collectors source deals with estate sales and weird guns/militaria

>have thousands of 9mm and dozen glockazines
>fun way to make use of both in NR configuration

DID I MENTION 10 ROUNDS?

There are SLRs in stock if any good goys want one now before C-71

store.theshootingcentre.com/products/maccabee-defense-slr-multical-stripped-upper-and-lower-receiver-set

Attached: 1541124378969.jpg (3264x1836, 1.48M)

>added fps
therefore
>added energy delivered on target

>longer soight picture for accuracy
>cheap as fuck to shoot

Get a CX-4 fuck them FX-9

7 left in stock only it appears

Im not trying to shill for anyone, just letting you guys know in case you didnt get in on the modern sporter early, and want a shot at NR AR before C-71

How do I remove "surface rust" off of a blues barrel? My aunts boy friend has a Husqvarna in .270 I might get some day and there's rust along the barrel, would WD40 work for taking care of it or should I look for something else to treat it?

RCMP received my application August 8th, haven't heard shit since. My record is clean, so I'm thinking my references just aren't picking up their phones.

I was saving to drop some big cash on black friday, but it's not looking like I'm going to get the PAL in time. This wait seems like forever, at what point should I say "fuck it, it comes when it comes" and put the money into stocks or vidya or whatever else instead.

have they charged your credit card yet?

That doesn't mean shit

Yep, they definitely have it. Online status has been unchanged. Perhaps I just look sketchy lol.

what province? did you check any of the boxes?

it's so fucking compromised I'd literally rather not have it

Ontario. And no, I'm a pretty picture perfect applicant. I was more griping than anything, I figure it's just bureaucracy being slow.

isn't Ontario one of the slowest provinces to apply at?

>buying such a piece of garbage
Lmao no thanks looks like id have better quality with a t97

Attached: 1533340513518.jpg (1280x960, 408K)

?

They apparently fixed the tight bolt catch pin hole and the sticky upper receiver corners.

>Lightly dab barrel where surface rust is with a patch soaked in hoppes solvent
>Let stand 15 mins
>Wipe with a clean cloth or a scotch brite green scouring pad if its a bit deeper than surface rust
>apply a coat of oil

and your good to go

green scouring pad will absolutely scratch the shit out of blueing, dont do this

Yes, restricted transfers take forever too most of the time.

6 left in stock

no telling what point in the production line they're from though

Shooting center says this is a new batch they received, so...probably new ones as their production isnt that fast,

Do you really need to be well ventilated or outdoors like the bottles say? I bought some but havent used it cause tiny apartment and cold outside

when will c71 possibly pass?

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Newfags stop ruining these threads with all the same questions! You should know the wait times if your not retarted, I’ve it’s been over the mandatory wait period for your application then feel free to give them a polite call. Also for those thinking about getting a licence read the fucking book, pay attention and it’ll be easy as fuck.

Probably end of December or later.

eat dick, faggot

> your not retarted

I like pies, feel free to be retarted newfags.

PAL wait times are unacceptable atm, if it were public licensing for anything else, people would be up in arms if you needed to wait 3+ months.

You realize that you'll have to do this every thread, right? Becoming one of the annoying users with the same posts all the fucking time? Learn to ignore shit and let others be helpful to the newfags

Nah nigga, Stag 10 or nothing, this SLR is garbage even by your own words. Also fuck off soupfag nobody likes you.

Na. They shit up almost a quarter of every thread with their dumb shit, read the sticky or simply google faggots!

People get excited and want to ask questions about people's personal experience with it cause when someone says "oh mine only took 1 month" it gives us a bit of hope. Thats what I did last year when I was waiting i asked like 10 different times

They should calm the fuck down. Every thread we have 10 retards saying ‘it’s been 2 weeks how much longer do I wait!?’ Like holy shit no one cares and the info is not hard to find.
I come here to see what people are buying, reviews on how people like them etc. Not to see constant how hard is it to get a licence? I’m depressed can I still get a licence? How long do I need to wait? Is this prohib?

If you can afford to shoot/stockpile .308 yeah get the Stag, if you cant and you were too stupid to not get a Modern Sporter in the first run -- the SLR is a good choice.

>caring if people like you

You know how I know youre 18?

BTW, to the guy the other night who pointed out that my muzzle device wasnt properly indexed, thanks, I corrected it last night

Answer me niggers

>poorfag
>zoomer
Okay faggot, what's next

Don't be a fag. If you ignore them they do that anyway.

Yes dummy. Also wear nitrile gloves cause it might make you feel high. It did for me anyway

>SLR is a good choice.
The slr is no better than getting a mini 14 or tavor. Prove me wrong

4 left in stock

Both great choices. TAR-21 is excellent, but my logic for wanting an AR is that parts are cheap, and I can stockpile exchange parts.

Replacement Tavor triggers and barrels and other proprietary parts will be harder to get in an emergency.

The amount of times you would need you change a tavor trigger is minimal. AR parts are not that cheap here. Better to just buy a mini 14 or tavor than buying a not ar then trying to polish a turd that shoots itself loose.

>he keeps citing the shoots itself loose meme that I started in a panic because I didnt tighten it properly

how fucking meta

I have nothing bad to say about the Mini and Tavor, Ive owned and enjoyed both and their both great guns. Buy what you like.

If you dont get the appeal of the AR platform's modularity to shooters, then I cant help you.

>I-it was a meme!
Sure it was, fuck off and stay go soupfag.

Petulant child

There are adults speaking here.

Just leave again. Give us another 2 or 3 threads without you, it's so nice here without you.

>hey guise how long will my PAL application take
>get a Stag before C71
>molememe making explosives
general

You must have severe mental trauma to begin to think you anonymous posts on Jow Forums affect what me or anyone else in the world is going to do. Youre an unimportant bug, and we were having a nice thread without your whining.

Shut your fucking mouth and post guns.

I don't care if they effect you, I just want you to go so we can post guns without being called poorfag by a swindling jew shilling garbage and avatar fagging. Please just go again for one more thread so we can have fun

>whine whine whine whine

You werent beat enough as a child. I can tell.

Lol fags

Ok. Now can you go?

>TAR-21 is excellent
okay simmer down, hotsoup.

we know it's you and anyone who's done more than just look at one knows that's less than true. they're less than excellent, maybe mediocre or okay.

Do you own one? How many rounds have you put through it?

The TAR-21s (not commercial X95s), the ones made 100% in Israel (unfortunately) ARE excellent.

Not the assembled in USA with some parts made in USA SAR-21 that all the youtube gun queers use, the really military TAR-21 that were imported into Canada

My PAL might be in by then or January

Attached: 1488899024911.gif (192x197, 87K)

Nylon brush, Hoppes #9 and some elbow grease.

The point of this thread is to get newfags to jump through all the hoops. If you don't want to answer the questions, then don't. If you don't want to see the questions, go elsewhere.

Newfags could also fucking lurk, be patient and/or look up shit on their own instead of asking the same fucking questions hundreds of times.

They could, but you know there's a sense of urgency right now. Right now, wanting more RPAL's being issued is more important than whether the threads are a bit repetitive or not.

Nah man, open your windows and use a fan to ventilate out your windows and don't huff the shit

Consensus on the Type 97 Gen 2? Worth 1000 loonies?

Attached: 36036767_1226960947446939_8199048128037388288_n.jpg (535x770, 55K)

As with all Norinco firearms, it may benefit from a bit of tinkering, but the consensus is that it has fewer issues than the Gen 1.

It's literally just a bit of kerosene, don't fucking attach breathing tubes to the top of the container and you'll be fine.

sure if you like ass-backwards retarded controls

Get a Mini 14 instead

Theres a Benelli MR1 on CGN right now for $1100 - Id take that over the Norincommie shit every single day

Now how about some non-C71 talk
nationalpost.com/news/politics/french-firm-dassault-pulls-out-of-fighter-jet-competition-sources

Attached: CF-18.jpg (3000x2036, 1.53M)

We're not going to get some proper new jets until it's too fucking late.

I know, our procurement system is a complete fucking joke.

But hey, at least we're finally getting some new boats in a decade or so

Are we, though? I hear they changed it so that we'd modify some French boats or some shit.

navaltoday.com/2018/10/19/canada-picks-baes-type-26-frigate-for-its-canadian-surface-combatants/
navaltoday.com/2018/11/02/canada-funds-sixth-arctic-and-offshore-patrol-ship/
Not much, but its something.

Not nearly enough. We need a fuckton more icebreakers.

>First link
Makes sense in that it's literally the only choice that comes to close to meeting our needs.

I guess they're waiting for global warming to do the job for them and save a quick buck in the process. Jokes aside, we do need to step up presence in the arctic though. It'll be a viable shipping passage soon enough.

Even if the passage opens up, it's going to have enough ice that you need the capability, especially during winter.

got a Radical RF-15 from ammosource last week, 667$ all in with taxes and shipping...not bad.
I wanted to buy a M&P 15 at 1st but the RF is already in the configuration I was thinking about to mod my rifle.

Now im checking for a cheap-ish optic and backup sights since it doesnt come with some.
That and mags

Moleman did sherwood park.

What's your budget? There are some surprisingly sturdy RDS's coming out of China, these days.

>navaltoday.com/2018/11/02/canada-funds-sixth-arctic-and-offshore-patrol-ship/

My buddy is on the HMCS Harry DeWolfe

I was busy shooting at military helicopters violating my airspace. Or at least was considering it

maybe 200-300 ish for the main optic, for the backups ill just pick up some really cheap flip up irons.

Thinking about getting a Tokarev (Yugo) in 9mm, will it appreciate more or less in value than one chambered in 7.62x25 as time goes on?

P&S Militaria, Astor Arms and maybe Tradeex.

What trade? I taught the MCDV console course to engineers and electricians that were slated to be part of the first crew last Jan so I might know him.

Im not giving you details for OPSEC reasons.

i thought only the serbians were available in 9mm? you can get a conversion barrel (+bushing?) for a 762 yugo

Same place it was last thread

Ontariofag here. I was 45 days to reapply for my rpal from an expired pal, no references called. I've bought 4 restricted, dealers have been 2-6 business days to transfer, one private sale from bc was about a week

>molememe making explosives
Is better than
>molefriend killing chug wiminz in rape cave

Anyone got CTG'S ak pics?

Attached: 1527987146065.jpg (546x640, 25K)

Wish I'd have seen that, I bought an m4gery last week, but I'd have rather had that at that price

you should calm the fuck down

Yes.

Should I go with a wood sks or the tapco stock? I'm tall and lanky and worried the wood stock might be too short