>tim walz wins the governor's seat
>wants ban on so called "assault weapons"
>dfl wins house and republicans only hold the senate by 1 seat
Is it time to panic buy?

Attached: mn595959.png (550x634, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GcU0EMmp6pE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1520556731678.png (450x450, 391K)

Le sueur county fag here

Yes.

Hennepin/Ramsey county here. It is always time to panic buy.

Anoka countyfag. I fucking hate every single one of my neighbors. Pretty sure one of the cunts voted into senate likes sanctuary cities too.
>tfw you dream of the day full autos become fully legal once again
>mfw I know that will never happen

Attached: 861D3E3D-759C-42E2-B010-488B7524D110.png (620x580, 367K)

>wants ban on so called "assault weapons"
nigger I will go full jesse ventura on these fucks and run as an independent if this happens

$200 MILLION FOR (((SOMALI DAYCARE CENTERS))) PROVEN TO BE FRAUDS. LITERAL SUITCASES OF MINNESOTA TAXPAYERS' CASH SENT TO SOMALIA.

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD START KILLING SOMALIS. I WISH PEOPLE WOULD START BOMBING THESE FUCKS. I'M SO DONE WITH THIS FUCKING STATE AND THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

How is it legal? You know? How can anyone justify any of these weapon bans as constitutional? And on top of that, to anyone who knows basic knowledge of firearms knows how full of shit the politicians are and those who back them up. To bad our justice system is equally trash in our country so it’s not like you can bring it up as a constitutional issue. Because it’s not like they will actually look at it.

Attached: 364F3574-FFAC-4DDD-A9EA-E152F2ABEBB1.jpg (300x225, 21K)

>I'M SO DONE WITH THIS FUCKING STATE AND THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.
Even though it feels like it, you aren't alone. Hang in there user.

Attached: 1541457898164.png (1565x987, 2.2M)

THIS IS NOW A CALI ACQUISITION THREAD

Shuffle off Califag. Go back to learning how to speak Spanish so you can stop offending your new overlords.

lol where is this dream land that can support that many animals on 1.5 acres of grass. cattle is supposed to be 2-4 acres per head for grazing

Same as always, roll over and take it up the ass you Somali nigger loving Swede fags.
>t. South Dakota

I hate squareheads.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcU0EMmp6pE

At least when the nukes come we will still be standing. Can you say the same?

Attached: B5A58A5C-DCAC-4F95-98B0-FC8FB494161F.gif (536x802, 758K)

I'd rather burn in hellfire that deal with rabid africans raping my daughter sven.

tu tierra me pertenece ahora gringo

Hey! Get back to fixing my roof!

pinche puto..I mean si senior.
*eyes your wife intensely*

>yuppie who doesnt know how to fix his own roof
fuck off back to Seattle

>doing it yourself when you can pay an illegal virtually nothing to do it for you
Okay

We Iowans trade you all the commies that voted blue for all but one of our House seats while somehow failing to unseat the Republican governor or flip the state legislature. For each one of those faggots we send North we get two Jow Forumsommandos.

>funding illegals
Ur the problem

Let's talk about the tragedy of Darth New Hampshire. Grafton County ate the entire state. I knew this place offered no safety but damn was that quick. Of course I have to share an office with a Marxist that has started drinking soii juice boxes, so what did I expect?

I don't see our rights lasting beyond a few months.

I only stayed so I could get a New Hampshire DL after all my legal bullshit cleared up. I have no idea where to go from here, it was never home and it was only a year, but still