I need alpenflage

i bought some recently but it turned out to be the kind with 90 million pockets that weigh a ton, did they (swiss) make better uniforms than this? i love the pattern and want something more comfortable in it

Attached: 81cV7fX8hmL._SY679_.jpg (451x679, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/swiss-combat-pack-alpenflage-with-bw-suspenders-surplus/32400
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The kind with a million pockets is the good one. Lift a few weights, kid. Not even being facetious.

Attached: 1540868422539.jpg (500x500, 17K)

They make just shirts with the pattern too. But the million pockets one is a chest rig.

Imagine being such a bitch that your own clothes are too heavy for you.

to answer your question, get the m83 jacket or the "lightweight" jacket as it's sometimes called, you got the m70 jacket.

also the suspenders are too short as well and there seems to be no other way of wearing it

it's not really the weight either, i'm in texas and it's 1 million degrees half the year

you're supposed to wear the pants high so the straps on the inside of the jacket can loop into the buckles on the pants

That field jacket you got, OP, is the M70 field jacket. It is intended to be a full-on load carrying rig in addition to a jacket. The little alpenflage rucksack you see on a lot of surplus sites is intended to clip into that jacket, so you often see them modified with German military backpack straps on the surplus market. There are other clothing items from the Swiss that are more practical to be used as just clothing or in conjuction with modern load-bearing gear. You should look into the M83 field jacket. It is much lighter weight and has less pockets.
Do you also think people are wimps for not wanting to lug a G3 around in the boonies? Ounces become pounds.

Attached: 1517006874727.jpg (784x441, 53K)

What is the appropriate carrying equipment for the M83 pattern? I was thinking just OD green, and I can't find any information on that particular subject.

Curious to know this as well. I've seen green rubberized rucksacks and waistbelts, but I'm not sure about magpouches and such. I've seen leather pouches and rubberized breadbags with canteen holders so I imagine they went back to the 1880s-1960s kit until troop trials for the gte90.

>mfw i managed to get an alpenflage from my local milsup but I cant get my hands on the fucking backpack

Attached: 1423795709376.gif (360x240, 1.81M)

Has Alpenflage ever even been used in combat?

Attached: a-british-army-reservist-secures-an-aggressor-held-area-and-waits-for-reinforcement-a5eeb1.jpg (2850x1870, 3.29M)

The UCK used alpenflage milsurp a lot.

Swiss military clothing is expected to be used in temperate-cold environment. Texas is a desert. You didn't chose the correct outfit for your area.

Attached: 6666.jpg (1200x675, 156K)

I don't understand why I like the Apenflage pattern. HEY LOOK A BIG RED WARNING FLAG LITERALLY RED VERY VISIBLE RIGHT THERE. but it still works despite that. I don't get it.

That's the kind of environment it works best.

Attached: img_8545-mod-copy.jpg (800x533, 255K)

No, I mean even if it's not like autumn. Red works surprisingly well as a camouflage color. There was some youtube videos of a guy showing it off in different environments it even works pretty well in really green or brown areas.
I don't even like camoflage I think a bunch of splots of colors looks like some trashy half assed art project from a famous painter that just doesn't give a shit and wanted money to spend on alcohol or something so he trashed a thing he didn't do right and just sold it anyway.

Nice image, but why is it so fucking low-res?
Ever think about getting a uniform built for the desert low-iqfag?

>Nice image, but why is it so fucking low-res?
I've got you, senpai.

Attached: PfLuTUR.jpg (5250x2954, 1.12M)

Thanks user.

wrong colour for Iceland

Attached: 1333134863372309.jpg (640x877, 83K)

I had a dream, a dream full of multi-meme

This one?
varusteleka.com/en/product/swiss-combat-pack-alpenflage-with-bw-suspenders-surplus/32400