Week long bug out bag.
Not pictured
>mini-14
>glock 19
>3 mags of each
>fixed blade belt kniofe
>trucks medpack with painkillers, antibiotics, and bandages
>rope

Attached: DF68A015-0BBB-42AE-BA22-A9D5A5663CAF.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

How fucking fat are you?

That is a super heavy set up. All those cans while lasting long) weigh a shit ton. I assume you're expecting to drive the whole way?

Attached: 1521240392312.gif (200x214, 257K)

>rope

>insert suicide joke

Attached: 2d1f29fd17344785b43ef5c8706e6c56.png (569x535, 378K)

>Bugout bag tips
Bug in.

Not even good for larp kit

>seneca
you nor cal or mountain cal?

>all those cans
>wrenches
>smokes
>equal number of primary and secondary mags
>meatballs and not franks
wow.

This is a strange joke.

This.

Attached: dawn has appeared.jpg (3081x2889, 1.25M)

Just go camping you larper. Thats not a bug out bag and 99% of the time you'll be bugging in. Unless you want your property left alone to rot

Can you not post child dolls?

Well that's the only pic I had but I'm sure I can find some more if you want.

How dare you assume its platonic age Sir. How absolutely dare you.

>those rations
>not just packing a few pounds of jerky + filter straws for the preprepped tree base overlooking your childhood pond
never gonna make it.

Parachord>Rope
does ur medkit have a tourniquet

Beer doesn't keep at all you need some spirits. Those spam cans are good for bug-in, too much weight for bug out. Need the single serving pouches for bug out. Also you have no water.

Bug in. Bug in. Bug in. Just shoot intruders and eat them too

Postin. Replies without a pic of their shit are ignored

Attached: 20181012_171951_resize.jpg (3188x1793, 1.63M)

Nice switch games, faggot.

>39668165
>ignored

Who the fuck needs six copies of DOOM for the Switch?

>39668251
>ignored

I made these MRE's a long time ago and they were a full 1 day ration same size/weigh as a regular MRE

Attached: MREattempt1.png (1001x735, 1.78M)

be aware though, these were for long distance hiking. Covered 25 miles some days.

I dig it, could even bulk buy silica packets to throw in there

Thank you, I almost didn't ignore this one though because the dumb fuck thinks it's 6 copies of the same game

The Oatmeal was for breakfast, you stick the protein and clif bars in your pockets so you can snack on the go throughout the day without needing to stop and unpack your gear. In the evening you fry up some spam and toss it into the potatoes and the M&M's and honey/hazelnut butter are for desert's or other snacks.

You're doing pretty good if your daily ration is the size and weight of an MRE and you're covering 25 miles a day. You're supposed to eat more than one of those per day.

Those are very calorie dense foods in that ration. Yes you only eat one of MY rations a day. You are supposed to eat 3 MRE's a day because the calories on 1 MRE is anywhere from 1100-1400 depending on which MRE you get.

Paracord for cordage.
Rope for traitors.

Sauce on that light bulb? Does it have a battery self contained or on the solar charger? It's a pretty cool idea.

HAHA fuckin priceless

>" *whew* This looks like a good place to stop for the night.
>*slips pack strap off edge of shoulder as bag falls to the ground*
>*glass shatters*
>fuck

This. Your primary bag should have protein and granola bars and shit, the water you carry should weigh more than the food. You can have a couple of extra duffel bags with canned foods and the like but my SINCERE suggestion is you go with canned foods labeled "heart healthy" and "low sodium." I know some of the fat fucks on this board won't notice the difference in diet, but for most normal people a huge sodium bomb every single meal for a week straight is going to get old really quick. I learned that the hard way during Hurricane Harvey.

Anl autist who think's he's going to be a video game vendor after the fallout.

Yeah, going to second the swapping beers for spirits. A couple of plastic pints of vodka are useful for first aid, sanitizing, and drinking. Throw in a few of those one shot bottles for trading and bribes. Smokes are actually a decent currency even if you aren't a smoker throwing a pack in your bag isn't a bad idea.

Who else/LARP/pack here?

I love pretending to play wizzywizards in the woods with my wifes boyfriends son. Plus 2 points for the nintedo switch games m'good sir!!

Have a safe fun time playing in the woods user!

Cute cat, is he coming with you in a SHTF bug out?

how come? I reckon high sodium meals would be great for retaining water

also condiments from fast food joints
half my food prep is mustard/hot sauce/bbq/mayo/salt/pepper/sugar packets.

Attached: DIY MRE.jpg (1000x1879, 1.54M)

Attached: 754766806.png (800x729, 48K)

You need high sodium ignore this larper. I have seen several individuals pass out and get transported to hospitals for hyponatremia . That can be prevented with a good amount of sodium.

No salt boy is probably not exercising or has never gone on long distance hikes.

>39668701
>39668682
>39668702
>ignored

Thats not me.. some autist is trying to troll my posts but its not going to happen on my watch.
But yes ill be bringing my kitty on any bugout adventures!

My wife and her boyfriend decided that taking her child (previous bull) to the woods would be too dangerous and might instill toxic masculinity in him before he's matured enough to realize he's actually trans, so we collectively decided that it would be best to just build a massive forest in minecraft for him instead. It's a lot of work but it gives me something to do while m'lady is with her genderqueer domme and I'm out in ye olde cuckshead.

wtf Gatorade doesn't hydrate you now

Good for you!

LED units with plastic bulb is the future old man. Maybe stop by a Menards sometime.

Actually I was a jock in highschool and am an avid weightlifter now, additionally I have a physically demanding job. I'm well aware that salt is a necessary electrolyte. Go ahead and enjoy three sodium bombs a day, I'm sure you'll enjoy it rather than picking a couple of low sodium options and a few sport drink mixes instead.

>you need uber high sodium every single day
>even in colder climates and when you need to conserve water supplies
>make sure every single meal you eat has 10,000% daily sodium or you will die

Or maybe put some lower-sodium variation in as well rather than 100 packs of spam and tuna with saltines and a big salt black to shove up your ass

>people in this thread

Attached: 1327538220.jpg (640x480, 84K)

Why would you not be prepared?

reported for dox… It’s important to have a hefty gut for when the going gets rough…

holy shit time selleck got THICC

It's what the plants crave.

A magical place.

>this effecting you
go back to r*ddit

How long and have they gone bad?

>12 point

>knowing nu kay this isn't sarcasm.

>I'll dehydrate myself
>I'll eat nothing but processed shit
>I'll constrict my circulatory system and even further strain my heart.
>I'll go ahead and carry around an unnecessarily heavy setup of weapons and ammo too

Attached: 985be008b157caa255cfdb8160261296b83ae80579563fb492cc1aa9cefa1e8e.jpg (255x255, 13K)

I used them all during that one event but all of those individual parts should last 3 years at a bare minimum. The only thing that might go 'bad' would be the protein bars and I think they may only get a little tough with age.

I suspect these threads are just a SPAM marketing tool

No desu. The first one, the Jow Forums food one, made me buy and try spam. Before that. I was just gonna buy a case of mres:

US MRE's are great for a moving military and all but for the regular joe these homemade rations are far far more effective and cheaper.

You can't see it in my picture that I posted but I included some sanitary wipes and a multivitamin in my ration as well. MRE's have all the vitamins planned out but ours might need the vitamin.

Attached: 9AD69B33-1F13-4983-8363-373C9419658E.jpg (750x1334, 241K)

I ate the Jamaican Red Beans & Rice version of those yuppy MRE's you have and I had to run in a full sprint 200 yards to the designated shitting spot in this state park to avoid blowing feces down my legs.
It was literally poop soup, it came out at speeds faster than an SR-71 could attain and was pure liquid.

That’s a pretty good endorsement

it was fucking delicious, just sucked coming out.
Probably lost a few pounds though in the process so that works.

Stop living off of McDonald's

I haven't eaten fast food in 15 years.
I think I might have shit because the water we made the food with might not have been purified correctly (I didn't make the food or purify the water, someone else did.)
I like to blame the food though because it adds depth to the story.

Does the catto go in the bag? I hope so.

my buddy had one at work the other day

( he is fucking wierd)

Same experience.

there are better things for nutritional value, you don't have to pack a cat

guess i know how to make camping more interesting for people i don't like.

That was me, idk what I'm gonna do. I have 3 cats not exactly feasible to take them all. Might have to just take him if I HAVE to bug out. Then let the other 2 be someones food

LightMe 15w on Amazon. Was like $8. Battery is in the bulb to free up the solar charger for other things, it's mini or micro usb can't remember. Also
>it's plastic not gonna shatter

Trying not to use the bag, will defend my spammies and kitties with 12ga. If I have to he has a bubble backpack I can front carry I guess, but have 2 other cats