Entered gun raffle to piss off girlfriend

I got a savage arms hog hunter in 308 win
>do wat

Attached: IMG_2657.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

midwayusa.com/s?targetLocation=/_/N-0?Np=2&Nr=AND%28p_visible%3A1%2Ccustomertypeid%3A1%29&Nrpp=48&Ns=p_price%7C0%7C%7Cp_metric_sales_velocity%7C1&Ntpc=1&Ntpr=1&Ntt=5%2F8-24+&userItemsPerPage=48&persistedItemsPerPage=0&sortBy=p_price|0||p_metric_sales_velocity|1
midwayusa.com/product/131328/ar-stoner-precision-muzzle-brake-5-8-24-thread-ar-10-lr-308-matte
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a girlfriend who's fit enough she won't be pissed off by terms like "hog hunter."

Hunt hogs.
It's pretty self explanatory, actually.

Get a girlfriend who isn't a filthy fucking communist.

Jesus I married someone who was literally born in the USSR and I don't have to listen to any bitching about my guns.

Get some glass and hunt. God wills it.

any cheap glass you know of, I would be fine with using the iron sights for now if that isn't a retard move.

from SW Missouri so hogs are hard to find

>ditch girlfriend
>enjoy raifu

Attached: Drying_Off_The_Phalanges.gif (540x540, 867K)

oh and know of any muzzle attachments you guys recommend? it has a threaded barrel so i figure why not.

hoping to soon look like pic related

Attached: 1532997967634.jpg (1200x800, 154K)

You can hunt literally anything with a .308 rifle. Savage makes decent cheap rifles so slap a Nikon or Bushnell or whatever trusted brand you want on it and you'll be fine for anything you'd ever want to do.

>if that isn't a retard move.
not at all
Not that user, but just check your local gunshop for a good 4 power scope. I just picked up an old Japanese made bushnell with a great sight picture for my beater Marlin 336C. Only cost me 30 bucks.

Get some mineral oil and stick it up her boypussy

Irons are fine for anything out to 400-500yds if youre good enough of a shot, and I honestly prefer them over scopes.
That being said a scope can help give you a bigger better picture of the target at any range, thus giving you better accuracy on target.
Basically any Leupold, Burris, or Nikon is a great starting scope. Even Bushnell and others are fine.
>muzzle attachments
Muzzle brakes on bolt guns always gets my peepee goin.
Nice score OP.

Attached: 1539990490687.jpg (480x468, 44K)

Kill your hog communist gf.

> this
make her cook them

>Irons are fine for anything out to 400-500yds if youre good enough of a shot, and I honestly prefer them over scopes.
>tfw anons are here shooting 400 yards with irons when I can't shoot 30 yards without a scope because I'm too poor for glasses.

anyone have good how to guides on stuff like "how to attach a sight to a rifle" or "how to pick the right muzzle brake" and "how to not be a retard with your new gun"?

plan on it

>someone who was literally born in the USSR
Aren't you a bit old to be visiting this site?

>browsing Jow Forums but can't afford glasses

Attached: 9t71hg1qcio11.jpg (498x376, 30K)

get some glasses you cheap fuck, they're like 100 bucks nowadays

I hunt for food to live, user. Wifi is free.

$100 is a lot

I'm 32, she's 30. Admittedly she wasn't there for long.

most guns are more than $100

>$100 is a lot

do people actually believe this.

Attached: 1529875114146.jpg (300x373, 22K)

Not when you got yours for free.
When you can't find a job yeah.

actually forget about it. I can mail you my old glasses if you want. are you nearsighted?

Not that user, but I'm struggling to get more than $100 because I was pulled out of school so I could support my mother because my bastard dad left.

>from SW Missouri so hogs are hard to find
I bet she doesn't know that. Id tell her I was gonna go hog hunting, when all reality I was just sighting the glass in. Would do it just to piss her off.

it's pretty fucking funny because she doesn't even want to touch it, freaks out every time I have it out.

she’s worried about when it finally activates and goes on a shooting spree

only if i get to wear the short shorts

Attached: 0440772947f1c041318b853d570dd479--military-photos-military-history.jpg (236x298, 19K)

Hunt fat chicks instead.

I hear j comps are good

midwayusa.com/s?targetLocation=/_/N-0?Np=2&Nr=AND%28p_visible%3A1%2Ccustomertypeid%3A1%29&Nrpp=48&Ns=p_price%7C0%7C%7Cp_metric_sales_velocity%7C1&Ntpc=1&Ntpr=1&Ntt=5%2F8-24+&userItemsPerPage=48&persistedItemsPerPage=0&sortBy=p_price|0||p_metric_sales_velocity|1
what brake will make me look the most tacticool?

Too bad your dad didn't pull out of your mother and prevent bastard you

What's it like being black?

OP:
don't put a muzzle brake on it. If you must, look into a 30 cal flash suppressor. A2 styles are still around $10 with the crush washer.
308 steel case is 35 cents per round on Target Sports USA.
Get a sling, consider something made by the company.
Don't buy a cheap scope. It's a hogging rifle, you won't be shooting 600 yards.
Enjoy it!

This one
midwayusa.com/product/131328/ar-stoner-precision-muzzle-brake-5-8-24-thread-ar-10-lr-308-matte

This user has a good point though, but I still think a muzzle brake is funner.
Its a hunting/target gun, not a sniper rifle.
Just wear ear pro.