Why did you enroll in the military?

A) To fight wars for Israel
or
B) To sit in a base all day suffering sniper pot shots, indirect mortars and IED's from all the locals being able to do nothing about it because ROE protects the locals from getting dealt with and the brass rather pay them off for murdering service personnel rather than do whats necessary to stop attacks.

Attached: enrolled.jpg (717x640, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/12596-judge-orders-release-of-marine-vet-held-over-facebook-postings
mic.com/articles/13448/brandon-raub-facebook-fiasco-how-posting-on-your-timeline-could-land-you-in-the-madhouse#.8tt0xKFsW
techdirt.com/articles/20120823/02230220132/former-marine-detained-held-month-posting-conspiracy-theories-rap-lyrics-to-facebook.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hnnn… nnnnggggh…

nnnnNNNGGGGGHHH—

PLOP! TTTHRRRPRPRPPHPHPRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTT!!!

FFFRRRRFRFRPPFHFHFFHFFRRRburrblrburbrlebeuburbrrrburrbuebelerburble

BRFFTTTTT

PHHRHTTT- PFFPFFFF-BUBRBURLBURBLEBURBLRBUEBLUBLLBUUBRBRRrbrburblrbfffbffrffff

ppfftt… brrghgrrFFFBBHHBFHRRRRTTTT

FFFFF- GURGLGRUURbuburubruburblebubrbur-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP… PLOP…

nngghhhhh… ngAAahh!!!…

nnhhHNNGGGHH- THTHHRRPRPTPHHHFFTTTgurgurburubrburburblebublburbububr- plip- plip drip… drip..

huh… Yaagh! jesus… nggggh…

NUGGETS ARE COMING! GLUNK! SHPLADOOSH! FLEB! PLOP! THUD! BRAPALALAPAPAPAPPAPAPAPAPPPPFFFHHHHhhhsshhhllfgzj SMEHLAY POOPAY FART FART FAR FARRRRRTTAAAYYYNG PPUUUUUPAAAYY YUMAY HAHAHA OH NO MORE BRAAP NUGGETS GLINK GLUNK BLANK SHPLING NOB BUSH PREPHB FLOOB DING GANK THUNK BRAAAAAPAPAPAPAPAPAPPPAAAAAPAPAPABRAAABRAAAABRAAHAHAHAHAAAPPPPPPPPRRRRrrphhhfblsmv SUPAH SMELLAY STINKAY FARTAAAYYYY PARTAYY POOPYPOOPPOOOOOPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPAY SMELLAY STINKAY NASTY NASTY NASTAYYY THE POOPY IS GREEN THE BRAAP NUGGETS ARE GREEN SOME BLOOD ON THEM BRAAAAAAPPP MORE BRAAAP NUGGETS SMELLY! THUNK GIDUNK PLUNK SHPLOOSH SPLAF FLASHHHH SHPLING SHLOOP SHLOP SHLIM DUNKSH SHPLISH DUNgk FARRTTTAY SMELLLAY POOOOOPOOOPAY BRAAP NUGGETS I SHOULDNTA HAD DEM BRAAPACHINO

NGGUUUHH!! FRRFRRRRPPPHHTTTTT… hngh… PLOP! SPLASH!

hhh…. hhh….

hhhuuuhhh…

Based

>SAGE

Attached: here you go.png (1102x714, 634K)

yeah that about sums it up

for 10% discounts and blowjobs by fat boomers.

well I will give career advancement an option
veteran and job training is pretty valuable

Attached: goodgoyim.png (1173x1162, 570K)

>I enrolled to kill arabs
kek

So are they all going to lose their 2nd amendment rights when their enrollment is up, because of all the veterans killing cops?

> he never went to college, and shits on doctors and engineers for being smarter
> he never served in the military, and shits on warriors for being physically fit, well trained, and brave
> he never started a business and made millions, and shits on successful men for knowing how to make money

the classic poltard ladies and gentlemen. Keep crying about muh zogbots, muh college indoctrination, muh jews all you want, fact is that you are uneducated, neverserved, unsuccessful trash. You just hate while the rest of us engineer your world, heal your wounds, fight your wars, and manufacture your products, all so you can sit at home out of shape, dumb, and poor, shitposting on Jow Forums. sad!

I rarely use the word, but this post screams triggered, guy must've hit a nerve.

being a veteran is gonna be a major indicator or red flag for gun grabbing.
any vet posting shit about jews on facebook is gonna get locked up and guns taken.

thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/12596-judge-orders-release-of-marine-vet-held-over-facebook-postings

mic.com/articles/13448/brandon-raub-facebook-fiasco-how-posting-on-your-timeline-could-land-you-in-the-madhouse#.8tt0xKFsW

techdirt.com/articles/20120823/02230220132/former-marine-detained-held-month-posting-conspiracy-theories-rap-lyrics-to-facebook.shtml

Attached: ADL snitch line.png (1600x900, 172K)

Fpbp

Attached: bunni.png (1145x1078, 1014K)

>while the rest of us engineer your world
thats exactly what Im saying. jews engineer the entire western world and are the reason why things are the way they are.
>fight your wars
please list the times the IDF has fought alongside the USA in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen. please list the thousands of casualties the IDF has suffered in the WOT.
> manufacture your products
I dont use dreidels and we have rueben sandwiches domestically manufactured here kike.

its all just a coincidence Im sure

Attached: (((immigration))).webm (512x288, 2.33M)

>Sage means downvote like in reddit right?

To fuck hot jewish girls in isreal

Attached: IMG_1148.gif (250x252, 2.96M)

they dont allow goys in Israel
and jews are too precious to shed blood for Israel so they dont serve alongside USA forces

so what are you on about?

Attached: hungary for multiculturalism.png (536x622, 362K)

To fight for israel like the good goy i am. but you cant talk shit because i got gibs for it

>army guys hate drumpf
NYT shiggy

Attached: burstupdates-all-military-5-16-pres-poll-e1462887639577.jpg (479x822, 54K)

>on leave
>go to ireal
>use my US passport which is a VIP pass in any country basically
>use clout of military to fuck jewish girls
If you can't beat them fuck em out of spite and get a ticket into the elite with my pump and dump kid.
The foreskin removal and dick suck is well worth the sheckles

Attached: IMG_1117.jpg (600x1350, 103K)

lol all those navy fags

>almost 20% of the people in all the branches who serve this country didn't even fucking vote
Is this some sick joke? they are willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for this country but they don't even care to choose who to lead them? What kind of soldier doesn't pay attention to politics, you are in one of the most politically affected jobs in the world. Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1532898808643.gif (720x540, 1.81M)

half breeds are treated like 2nd class citizens though
your kid would be treated like a sub human

they censor any media that even features interracial relationships between jews and other races
also depending on the color of your skin. the kid could be forcibly sterilized.
jews administer birth control injections to niggers and other immigrants there.

Attached: whites.jpg (971x924, 318K)

no
all the did not vote?
those huge grey %?
thats all philippinos and mexicans and puerto ricans born outside the USA that make up 25% of our armed forces that later become citizens to vote for more immigration and welfare after they get out.
2 of my buddies became citizens that way.

>jewish atheist
Some jews consider themselves white even you know.

Attached: 1477678356265.png (382x491, 96K)

they all consider themselves white when it benefits them
they are also jews when it benefits them
DUAL citizens need to be removed from the world

Attached: fellow whites.jpg (620x1429, 137K)

If it's only 20% not voting, that's actually not bad. Relative to the rest of the country.

Attached: voterturnout2016_total.png (640x554, 22K)

I enlisted because, I came to the realization that I was no better than the guys trying to save people from mass genocide and dying for it as well as being treated like shit by people who have never had to deal with that let alone see it first hand.

>Nobody joined to fight lava monsters with a sword
Pathetic.

I was no better than the guys trying to save people from mass genocide and dying for it as well as being treated like shit by people who have never had to deal with that let alone see it first hand.

>what the fuck does this guy even mean?
youre saying youre no better than taliban?
that the average soldier is going up against ISIS?
that they are the same as US forces?
I understand google can be spotty translating hebrew into english but I need this clarified.

Attached: ButImJewish.webm (720x404, 451K)

Distrust in the democratic system. If you’re actually paying attention to politics you’ll find in the end it’s a dog and pony show

dog and pony show with a bunch of jews behind the curtains you mean

Attached: berg.jpg (681x633, 69K)

I'm a member of the urban poor. There isn't a political party representing my interests for me to vote for. The hell do you expect me to do with my vote?

Attached: gang of youths.jpg (500x373, 18K)

Yeah well it's a dog and pony show run by the people who tell you what to do. I hate it as much as the next guy but I understand that no matter how fucking stupid and/or greedy all of the politicians, they are the ones who have the power. I really wish more military veterans would run for office, but only if you are branded a war hero do you have a shot at it.

Attached: 1530063604011.png (850x464, 678K)

an interesting trait amongst military members is the complete and utter contempt toward government systems and the figures that implement them. they know the fucking game

Based.

>vote obama instead of mccain to end the wars
>vote trump instead of hillary to end the wars
if you still believe in red vs blue youre a sucker
beyond your local sheriff voting dont mean shit above the local level

Attached: jpfo.jpg (641x467, 93K)

Can we get a vocaroo of this?

>please list the times the IDF has fought alongside the USA in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Opera
It wasn't when the USA invaded their country, but it did aid in the conflict.
Now please list the times the USA fought alongside the IDF in Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon.
>The USA provided weapons for the IDF
Partially wrong, while the USA did sell Israel some tanks and aircraft, most of the jets and tanks were from France and the UK.

nowadays it's no doubt that Israel is very dependant on the USA.

Unironically based and redpilled

This this this this

>GIBZ

Attached: ZidSmjesko.jpg (501x504, 98K)

Attached: IMG1211734815.jpg (960x610, 182K)

When's that parade gonna happen?