What went wrong in Rhodesia?Before Mugabe, of course

What went wrong in Rhodesia?Before Mugabe, of course.

Attached: 1541094121130.jpg (798x626, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/3kmdl8/just_how_gun_friendly_was_rhodesia/
aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/uzis-on-the-zambezi-israels-secret-relationship-with-white-rhodesia/
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apartheid type governments generally suck. Not just from a social standpoint either, but economically and militarily.

Militarily, I mean.

Well by nature of separationist governing, their army was half conscripts. That kills morale and fighting ability. They dug themselves into a hole by not making early concessions and were plagued by shortages of supplies and weapons due to embargoes. They ended up being successful in face to face skirmishes, but had no friends to speak of. Kinda like the US in Vietnam.

When Portugal pulled out of Mozambique and they lost their economic trade route to the sea.

>Rhodesia
>Apartheid
Ayup, you're a retard.

Attached: 1532027101841.jpg (256x256, 16K)

eternal anglo

White people outside Rhodesia

>economically
Rhodesia was one of Africa's wealthiest and most progressive nations.
>apartheid
Voting rights were for all landowners, regardless of skin color

All the colonial powers in Europe bailed harder than a deadbeat dad on a milk run and left almost nothing to keep the peace. France, Portugal, the Dutch, fucking England/Britain, some managed to do somewhat well while others devolved into complete shitholes with 5 civil wars and conflicts a week.
Rhodesia wasn’t apartheid user, that was South Africa. Hell even blacks in Rhodesia were slotting floppies.

I realize _technically_ this is true, but if you hear interviews with blacks (intelligent blacks, not just the communists) who grew up before the collapse they very much felt treated like second class citizens. It wasn't as rosy as Jow Forums and Jow Forums like to jerk off over.

I wish the whites had won the war, though.

Second class people deserve second class treatment.

Going to Africa

XdDD I DID LE RAYSIST UPVOTE PLS

Well, you are not wrong.

The Rothschilds changed their minds and stopped giving them shekels.

Weren't the Israelis ignoring the UN sanctions tho?

Israel's situation is complicated. The Rothschilds founded it, but they kind of shot themselves in the foot by doing so because it became a bulwark of nationalism. Ever since then they've been trying to regain control.

Wait, Jews going against other jews?

Attached: funny-man-shirt-face-swap.jpg (540x476, 93K)

Rhodesia would've survived if they succumbed to international pressure and had majority-rule elections. Of course, you would've lost the Jow Forums aspect of Rhodesia, but it would have still been better than anything under commie rule.

t. nigger

Layers within layers.

They were going to, but they wanted everybody to be educated before so.

Their aesthetic
Never wear shorts to war kids, it’s how you loose

Then Israel is basically Jow Forums and Jow Forums: the country
>We hate '
em 'cause we ain't 'em

>no gun laws

This is false.
>Gun laws in Southern Rhodesia were fairly restrictive with permits being required for any imports and purchases, but these were relatively easy to come by.

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/3kmdl8/just_how_gun_friendly_was_rhodesia/

There's an article written for Rhodesian Air Force officers that derided "yanks" for being too loose with their gun laws.

If blacks beated white thotdesians then the whites are the second class :^}

The Unilateral Declaration of independence. Rhodesia thumbing its nose at The UK signed their death warrant, when all they had to do was wait out the official passing on of independence.

The issue is that the only concession any of their sanctioner's wanted was communist rule.

It pretty much is.
>"Strong borders" an understatement
>Mandatory military service
>Gun licenses are restricted to military and ex-military, but that's pretty much everyone
>Ethnonationalism like no other country

Having an educated populace is anti-democratic. The best democracies are achieved by telling half-illiterates what's in their best interest. FACT!

N I G G E R

Attached: 1540010473395.png (225x225, 8K)

when all of a sudden the UN decided that colonialism wasn't cool anymore, all the European powers pushed their African cash cows to the curb before they could even learn to walk on their own. naturally all the powers that be in the world flocked in to make sure their ideology was the best, and when that happened in Rhodesia, the British didn't do shit for them, and they only got a little bit of help from SA, Malawi, Portugal, and Israel. ZANU and ZAPU got help from China, the Eastern Bloc, Cuba, and Libya and also plenty of soldiers fresh out of the civil war in Mozambique.

The condition for "official passing on of independence" was black majority rule which the Rhodesian government thought would be the death of the country; it was.

Rhodesia was helped by Israel? So why the hell does Jow Forums love Rhodesia so much?

Read up on the facts

aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2017/10/14/uzis-on-the-zambezi-israels-secret-relationship-with-white-rhodesia/

nigger

Attached: 1541714652647.png (647x457, 483K)

Jow Forums is not so single minded that they'd mindlessly hate anything related to israel purely because it's israel

>Their African cash cows
They weren't cash cows they were net losses on the part of the European government it was only somewhat beneficial to companies who profited off of African resources. The fall of (European) colonialism coincides with the fall of European dominance of the world stage.

What a stupid fucking new faggot.

no propaganda spamming for you, leftypol

I get that I'm terrible, but why won't a mostly black country seem to work. I feel badly...

Globalist and Commies

>Pretending like pol has sides. >Pretending like anti Israel threads on pol aren’t just Arabs and Nazis jerking each other off.

Seriously new faggot get killed.

Also implying I’m leftist

Attached: D696EADA-DE1C-457D-A351-0253C4FDC3EB.jpg (1022x547, 64K)

Jews hate niggers just like everyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

>reddit

Sorry, I don’t read, retardinese

Retarded ideas on how to win hearts and minds honestly.
The biggest downfall Rhodesia ended up having was this dumb idea they had on "have their balls and their hearts will follow" when it came to the local black tribals, the main problem being the relocation of tribes from their ancestral homelands to these really shitty neighbourhoods under the belief that it would keep the ZANLA recruiters away, when in reality they still managed to infiltrate, making recruitment a lot easier thanks to all the tribals really not liking what Rhodesia decided was best for them. Had they been a little more focused on hearts and minds they might have prevented, or at least slowed down, the constant growth of the guerrillas.

Attached: Selous Scout.jpg (1650x1275, 266K)

they did have bans on full-fun

The sheer racism nuked it on a global scale.

>rhodesia
>apartheid

So, it's basically the "enemy of my enemy" schtick?

They did, and they voted in Communists immediately after and started raping and killing white farmers and even fellow blacks. They turned the breadbasket of Africa into the AIDS and poverty capital of Africa.

Attached: 1541731264157.gif (414x382, 2.82M)