What do you think about Sig Sauer?

What do you think about Sig Sauer?

Attached: unnamed.png (380x272, 78K)

Shit. The P320 and I did not get along when I tried one out at the range.

Their current CEO is the same kike who killed Kimber. They're pretty much surviving on name recognition from when they were still a Swiss-owned company that actually made good guns. They usually obtain .mil contracts only by severely undercutting their competition.

SIG was great, Sauer was a step in the wrong direction, Exeter is some sort of bizarro mockery.

kikes ruin everything

I saw a news saying that they want to come to Brazil

>entire P22X family
>step in the wrong direction
???

They are still great firearms and the poorfags here are in total denial and are pretty much jelly that can only afford HiPoints. I've bought two brand new Sigs (a P239 and M11A1) over the last year and both are flawless.

>the poorfags here are in total denial and are pretty much jelly that can only afford HiPoints
The Slovenians make a better P226 at lower cost than Exeter Sig.

Yeah, but
>safety

You talking about Arex, if so they're damn nice.

Care to elaborate?

They've become basically an upmarket Kel-Tec that isn't even totally made in the US. They release promising designs that have severe initial problems to be beta tested by the public, then proceed to try and deny any problems while obviously changing the design, as we have seen with the P365.
It's sad because the designs are most of the time genuinely innovative, and if were produced by someone else would be something I'd be interested in, but I don't trust my life to something that was just released that had major problems that a company tries to sweep under the rug. Same reason I won't buy a PPS M2, I like the gun but Walther's response to the barrel peening issue is that can occur
>lol it's normal
Is not an acceptable answer, something properly engineered should not beat itself up.
10 years without problems I might get a P365, but until then I'll await the glock/smith and wesson/walther patent dodging version.

Not to mention the legacy 22x designs that command $700+ for the most basic version having parts outsourced to india. If they were $500, okay that's one thing (even though CZ and Beretta charge the same price for their legacy designs, and are actually made in developed nations) but for what they are charging it's downright greedy.
Only SIG I'd consider getting as of right now is a SP2022 because it's been around for 10+ years and is actually priced competitively to similar offerings on the market from other companies.

Either do more thorough quality control and engineering or cut costs is ideally what should happen, but considering what Cohen did at his stint at Kimber, the opposite is likely.

I think (You) should fuck off and stop making these threads

I think they're pretty overrated and very overpriced.

My p320 compact hasn’t done me wrong yet

Attached: B1B772FB-A822-469B-A989-527037551C72.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

My P220 is a workhorse.

OH LOOK ITS THIS THREAD AGAIN DOT JAY PEE GEE

Same. I've had mine since 2012 and it's had one single failure to feed. And I'm pretty sure that was a magazine problem. I kinda wish I would have gotten the 226 though cause i spend half my time at the range loading those 8 rounders over and over again

>mag was loose
>last round didn't feed properly

im swiss and the only sig i ever shot was the SG550 i got issued with
its okay i guess

P226 is the nicest handgun Ive ever shot, dont care what any of you poor fags think, have fun with your glocks lol

Attached: 11777.gif (317x360, 939K)

they will be the next colt, I guarantee it

Most glorious semi auto pistols there are.
But only if produced in Germany or Switzerland, everything that is Made in the US of Ass is shit and should be avoided at all costs.

novel idea... keep your finger away from the mag release while shooting...

you are the problem.

neither has mine(chambered in 45). have about 600 rounds through mine with the only issue being a crimped casing got stuck(shitty remmington umc ammo).

>purse carry

Shit trigger with the ergonomics of a brick. May as well throw your money away on a Glock...

Please please

Attached: 91058-bbc2~2.jpg (357x518, 24K)

It seems like everyone posting negative stuff about sig in this thread doesn't actually own a sig.

Hmm.

This so much

Mine’s been great. I’ve ran 10,000 rounds through it and haven’t had a single jam or malfunction. The extended beavertail gives it a really nice feel

Attached: AD8AAF19-F640-4761-9333-7421CD774CA3.jpg (1674x2048, 648K)

I’ve owned a lot of guns and the P320 compact was one of the best shooters I’ve found in the polymer compact category.

Fuck (((them))). NuSIG is shit.

>The Jews did this
Guys, articulate your fucking points. Say they sent their MIM parts orders to poos that didn’t properly heat treat them or ignored QC procedures to explain why Cohen is a snake. Just saying Jews every fucking Sig thread is so common that we may as well pin a thread with a Sig logo that says like as the first comment and then lock it. Same shit every damn day.

Attached: 95B44006-AE38-4D0F-85F8-A9AC07220D11.jpg (487x437, 43K)

Says “kike” as the first comment.

Sorry, damn autocorrect got me.

>people who dont own them hate them

>people who own them love them
>i have a p938 and a p226

please test fire a p226/9 and tell me that is not one of the smoothest pistols you have ever shot

>are they worth the money?
thats up to you to decide ...

>Exeter
The training facility is pretty dope.

P365 is my carry gun and I like it.

Exeter hasn't been the HQ for years now. That's now Pease in Newington.

Fuck SIG USA for pushing out crummy quality guns and cringe-worthy advertising and absolute marketing memes like the spartan 1911s and legion boy scout club
Go back to them being imported from west germany

>US Military wants to send guns to Columbia
>Decides to arm them with Sigs (I think SP2022)
>Sig USA can't produce enough, ask for Germany help to produce
>Sig Germany exports frames to US for finishing.
>Sig USA delivers order to US military
>US military gives Colombians guns
>Germany finds out
>Germany has embargo on arms export to Columbia, even though Sig's customer was actually US military

Maybe one day they can export again. I'd like to see some 226 X series again.
>Sig Germany now banned from export to the US

Whats Columbia?

SIGnificantly better than most other pistols

Attached: 1465959088297.jpg (500x485, 61K)

Yeah. Pretty shit.

Uh-huh.Somehow I doubt he was the problem.

Sad if true. P226 is a middle of the road Glock equivalent for hundreds more.
And that gif creeps me the fuck out.

So much this.

My 238 is pretty smooth. Havent fired a whole bunch, Maybe 300, but no failures yet
That's fucked. Fuck germany man

>P226
>Glock equivalent
What the fuck?

I think them putting beaver tails on guns that already had a frame "shelf" that serves the same function is disgusting

>bought a new 239 and m11a1 in the last year
>I bought 2 long discontinued guns new last year

>long discontinued
What? I saw new 239s when I was CCW shopping maybe 2 years ago max. Ended up getting a 238

He's a retard and thinks firearms are cold sandwiches. It's not unusual at all for out of production firearms to be continued to be sold new for several years until warehouse supplies are gone.