NH

What do we do?

Attached: 4710.jpg (600x1144, 221K)

>what do we do?

Have you ever taken a step back and looked at your state? You try awfully hard to be Massachusetts.

Not op but I'd love Massachusetts more f they didnt have that stupid fucking pre ban bullshit and the stupid roaster.
Magazine capacity laws are stupid because I'm just going tape two or three mags together.

Also new Hampshire was pretty nice when I went there and the income tax not being a thing is awesome.
The people there seem decently nice too.

Move to Mai - oh wait
Move to Verm - oh wait
Move to Washi - oh wait
Move to Pennsyl - oh wait

Just move back to MA and be done with it

>income tax not being a thing is awesome

I don't expect our lack of sales/income tax to last. Honestly I see us even getting knife restrictions. Even if Sununu doesn't go full scots (FL,VT) the blue state house might be able to override his veto.

move to Tex

nevermind

Isn't NH the fun state in New England?

no, Maine is better. VT used to be the king but they got Berned

Not after election day, we elected a literal faggot to the House of Representatives. And to our state house we have a gay native american, a trans creature from Exeter and an ex-refugee afghan woman. Our rights are as good as gone.

Attached: icanfeelitcomin.png (663x685, 386K)

This. Vermont is still a close second. NH is basically Massachusetts, but with no income tax and more guns.

>NH is basically Massachusetts

I cannot describe how ill and ashamed I feel knowing this.

The fuck are you idiots talking about? VT banned 30 round magazines like two months ago. NH still has no such bans. NH has very lax gun laws, as does Maine.

But for how long do you think?

>VT banned 30 round magazines
Banned the sale of. Meaning anyone can own them. Or order them. Or drive to your sorry excuse for "Live Free or Die" and buy them.

NH is one small Masshole-riddled strip mall. It's dirty. There is, surprisingly, a lot more white trash than VT or ME. You drive like Massholes.

None of the northern NE states have very long. Massholes are steadily marching in and they aren't going to stop any time soon.

>coping this hard
Very sad. Thanks for patronizing NH businesses though.

>vote to make state shitty
>don't like it
>move to another state and repeat

Why do they do this?

It's mostly old people or yuppie assholes that decided Boston was too expensive and wanted cheap property up north. They're basically locusts.

And banned the possession or transfer of new ones and the AG is chomping at the bit to go after anyone found with a new magazine since he wants to go to washington and is using his current job to virtue signal and get money (probably from le happy shumlin) for keeping the EB5 thing under wraps

No. Go read through it again.
>coping
I can't wait to watch you sobbing "muh live free or die" while you take it in the ass over the next 2 years.

>No. Go read through it again.
I've read through it multiple times. No U

>while you take it in the ass over the next 2 years.
k. You guys have a few months of anal training behind you (no pun intended). Got any tips?

What anal training?

There is no way to enforce it.

They're literally too stupid to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that Leftism is the reason for the problems they're trying to flee.

"It may have failed every time it's been tried, but that's because me/my guy wasn't in control!" type retardation.

You just got slapped with a clipazine ban and now you're pretending like it doesn't matter, but you're also claiming NH is going to get fucked up while you'll be totally fine.
Quit huffing airplane glue, my dude.

>claiming NH is going to get fucked up while you'll be totally fine
Well, sort of. The clipazine ban doesn't matter. My point is, your ivory tower of freedom is about to get a visit from the shithawks. Stay salty.